[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sag/ Social Anxiety General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
With all the general shit-threads taking over /r9k/, I thought it'd be nice we get our own as well. Socially anxious bots, get your asses in here and starts sharing those SA feels and stories.

>tfw 20 y/o NEET
>Can't leave the house because of agoraphobia and severe SA.
>Depression because fuck me.
>Cannot even talk to own direct family
>Literally lock myself away in parents basement for several days on end with pissjugs and mini fridge full of juice. Only come out to shit or to empty pissjugs/get more supplies.
>Haven't left the house in over 2 years. (Day I graduated high school)
When do I kill myself?
>>
>>24649466
Who here has actually diagnosed SA and not some lying son of a cunt self-diagnosed?
>>
I know you assholes exist.
>>
File: 1448766124009.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
1448766124009.png
572 KB, 600x580
>>24649466
>mfw this thread.
less general threads plox
>>
Stop samefagging, OP, you know we can see that right?
>>
>>24650179
it's probably his social anxiety
>>
File: 1448847920780.jpg (35 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1448847920780.jpg
35 KB, 320x320
>>24650289
This anon understands. He knows the struggle of having a dead thread.
>>
2 years op? That's a pretty impressive record if true . You haven't even left to go to the corner store for some tendies or jugs?
>>
File: noescape.png (7 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
noescape.png
7 KB, 288x499
>had bad depression since about 13
>thought it was "teenage angst" for 4 years
>show signs of schizophrenia
>most of this I've managed to keep under my hat
>social anxiety
>until lately use to REEEE in my head in social situations
>developed a stutter since got to university from socializing with people frequently
>suicide constantly on my mind
>some signs of bi polar to put the cherry on top
I've never really reached out to anyone aside from the odd person, who either brushed it off as i'm exaggerating or laughed at me.
literally no cure and would be seen as an outcast
k-kill me
>>
>>24649507
This doesn't even make sense.
It's pretty obvious if you have it. I knew long before I got diagnosed that I had it. Plus getting diagnosed they basically just ask you "Do you feel anxious in this situation etc"
>>
>>24652267
This. It's basically impossible not to get a positive diagnosis. I tried when I was tested.
>>
>>24651937
>live with fami.
They do all that shit for me. I just scavenge for food when they bring in the groceries and return to my chamber in the basement.
I'm so fucking pathetic.
>>
>was hanging with friend and he wanted to go out and do things and i had to drink to cope with being in public and then drove drunk
ayy lmao
>>
When I'm out in public I constantly feel on edge. I get sweaty and my heart pounds simply from trying to navigate the halls at school. Every once in a while I gain inexplicable confidence and it feels as if the fog has been lifted, it's shocking how alien it feels to be able to actually lift my head and look around at my surroundings
>>
>>24653941
Everyone is judging themselves and not you, probably too busy to care too
>>
>>24654068
Thanks, I usually try to keep that in mind and it actually helps sometimes, especially when I do something awkward or embarrassing
>>
>>24654375
Honestly, you sound like a decent person, don't accept anybody telling you you're less than that.
>>
Among the things I used to do;

>not be able to use the phone
>make eye contact
>have even a minor social interactions with strangers without going into flight/fight mode

This lasted for most of my teens/early 20s, only really got over it maybe 5-6 years ago.

I'd say I'm 95% cured of the anxiety/fear if not completely.

However the total lack of social interaction for most of my life left me pretty socially retarded. Socializing still isn't natural for me, it's something I'm mindfully working on.
>>
My SA isn't that severe, but I can't watch stuff like Peep Show/Curb your Enthusiasm/whatever. I can't handle the cringe.
>>
File: 1427341033189.png (9 KB, 492x419) Image search: [Google]
1427341033189.png
9 KB, 492x419
>>24649466
I had Agoraphobia for one year, OP. Shit is really hard to get over. First thing I'd try to do is get to a clinic and get on an SSRI which will help your SA and Depression too.

To get comfy going outside, I started out with bike riding. Made me feel comfy being outside because I could just pedal home if I got anxious. Work your way up. Eventually I started taking walks around the neighborhood, then moved on up to getting comfy with being in a car.

I believe in you Senpai
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.