[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just don't get people who don't like dogs, I hon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 28
File: dog cat.gif (784 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
dog cat.gif
784 KB, 400x225
I just don't get people who don't like dogs, I honestly believe it is mental illness in the same way people are cat lovers. Sure cats are fascinating in the same way I think certain wild animals are, but I wouldn't want one as a pet, as a pet they are shite but maybe I am just holding it up to the standard of a dog.

Cats do not love you, they just put up with you and see themselves as dominant. Catfags always feel smug about this, stating such thing as "lol u need an animal to love you" which to me makes me believe again there is some mental illness behind this logic, as they feel smug in their cat walking all over them, not giving a flying fuck about them outside of food and dominating them. It is hilarious that they believe this indifferent behavior means they are really intelligent animals, and somehow view dogs are dumb just because they are willingly able to cooperate the benefit of all those around. This is why dogs can be police officers, soldiers, work with firecrew pulling out your loved ones from wreckage's, and much more.

http://mic.com/articles/104474/brain-scans-reveal-what-dogs-really-think-of-us#.5SoFsOReL
https://www.rt.com/news/250485-dogs-love-humans-hormone/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_individual_dogs#Faithful_after_master.E2.80.99s_death

Catfags love to say that dogs are these stupid animals that love anyone, this is not true. Yes, they may be friendly with just about anyone who is friendly with them, what is wrong with that? but the reality is that they are completely loyal to their owners seen above, and have proven to love their owners outside of the reward system of food, which catfags have yet to be able to prove is the case with cats.

Pic related, cats are assholes.
>>
>>24649417
it's true. Cat loves and dog haters are both mentally ill
>>
>>24649417
This. Cats are fucking useless.
>>
the reason people dont think cats are good pets is because they never pay attention to them

i sit with my cat and play with him and pet him all the time, i always feed him, and whenever i get home he's lying on my bed, looking at me, and usually gives me this satisfied purr/meow. he's always touching me with his paws when im on the internet

my cat is my best friend, you people just don't know how to care for cats
>>
>drooling moron tries to touch you
>reprimand him
>cats are ass holes
>>
>>24649454
>>24649479
male cat lovers are always fag and/or effeminates
don't forget
>>
>>24649417
>Cats do not love you, they just put up with you and see themselves as dominant
Patently false, recent study by the premier cat/dog researcher in the world proves this false.

> they feel smug in their cat walking all over them
Oh boy here we go. Yet another person who can't just like dogs and have his own opinion. He's actually so insecure about his opinion that the existence of other opinions threatens him, and he spends paragraphs ranting about the character flaws of cat owners and how they are mentally ill. It's an unintentional self-parody of the highest caliber.

Pro tip for a fucking fag: learn to have your own opinion and stop seeking validation for it, because nobody cares. If you like cats then like cats. If you like dogs then like dogs. You're such an average-IQ fuck that you can't even rise above primal tribalism IN THE PET OWNERSHIP WORLD. HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU?
>>
File: whydotheytry.gif (701 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
whydotheytry.gif
701 KB, 320x240
It's been known for a long time that cats are shit tier pets, preferred by faggots and psychopaths.
Nothing knew here, OP.
>>
I don't like animals, but I can see that dogs are an objectively better companion. Maybe cat lovers just like having something cute to walk around the house?
>>
>>24649515
He's just humoring you because it feels dominant of you. When it rubs up against you, lays on you etc it is a sign of dominance and marking its territory, and you interpret this as gestures of love.

People keep lizards as pets, the lizard may not bite you and even come up to you, but in the same way as cats, it cannot ever fully love you.

>>24649528
>Friendly pat
>overreacts like a sperg and spergs out
>>
>>24649604
This.
Cat lovers treat their pet as a moving piece of furniture, not really a companion.
>>
>>24649587
>Patently false, recent study by the premier cat/dog researcher in the world proves this false.

Post it then.

>rest of post

REEE HOW DARE YOU SPEAK ILL OF CATS YOU MUST BE INSECURE AND HAVE LOW IQ I MEAN COME ON HOW CAN YOU EVEN LOWER YOURSELF TO BASIC HUMAN ELEMENTS WHICH I RISE ABOVE
>>
>>24649605
>friendly pat from from big tard strength drooling moron
>tell me about the rabbits george

That cat knew the danger he was facing
>>
File: 1436536866682.jpg (63 KB, 534x640) Image search: [Google]
1436536866682.jpg
63 KB, 534x640
Cats have their place, but usually what determines if they're a good cat is how much they act like a dog. Dogs can be big problems if not trained/have shit owners, but a trained dog owned by decent people are top tier animals. Cats are just... kind of there, which is why they're preferred by people that don't want to put any effort into their relationships.
>>
>>24649417
Only non-white subhumans hate dogs.
>>
>>24649667
kek, danger. It is obvious these animals are kept together, if the dog wanted to use it's strength to rip apart the cat it could, but it showed restraint.

It was a slight tap and you know it and if that is all that is needed to make an animal to attack you then what is the fucking point.
>>
>>24649605
>When it rubs up against you, lays on you etc it is a sign of dominance and marking its territory
Completely false, once again. This is a recurrent claim that comes from a flawed study done by a biased asshole who also happened to be a shitty researcher. That study was debunked in 2013 by much better researchers.

At any rate, why are you insecure about your opinion that you have to go to this length to justify it? It's fucking hilarious.
"WOW MAN FUCKIN CATS ARE SO FUCKIN GAY MAN THEY LIKE THINK THEY ARE DOMINANT AND SHIT, MAN FUCK EVERYONE WHO LIKES CATS THEY HAVE A MENTAL ILLNESS! I FUCKING HATE CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I always laugh hard irl when i meet a fanatical retard like you. Someone will mention a cat and this insecure lad who lacks confidence in his masculinity will go on a 2 minute diatribe about how cats are "FUCKIN RATS, MAN" just to prove to himself that he is masculine enough for liking dogs and not cats. It's such a fucking silly song-and-dance routine I can't help but laugh hysterically every time I see it. And it's so common too.
>>
>>24649417
dogs are great but I hate those shitty dog owners who don't know how to fucking train their dog so they run rampant and fuck up shit

they make cat owners look good in comparison even though cat owners are mentally ill
>>
>>24649689
why do your parents keep your around then?
>>
>>24649717
Post study, or has the toxoplasmosis gotten to your brain already? seems like it is you who is doing the song and dancing.
>>
>>24649720
true, it's much like raising a kid, shitty kid owners who don't know how to fucking raise their kids have their kid going full autismo and spew shit online
>>
>>24649717
How new are we talking?
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0135109
>>
>>24649417
Why do you fags fight and get emotional over every gay non-issue in the world? Is this all to distract from that fact that you are fucking failures in life? You have to win these gay battles of "which pet is better xD" because it's the only small battle you can win in life?

-Some people like cats because it's a pet and it's cute and soft, and does show affection, but doesn't require as much attention and care as a dog. Some dogs can be as demanding as a young child to take care of, some people simply don't have the time because they are working adults.

-Some people like dogs, because they like the responsibility of the dog. They also might like the functions of a dog, such as hunting or home protection, or the fact that the dog depends on them for everything, which makes them feel better about themselves or something like that.

Either way, the right pet choice for you just aligns to your personality. If you like cats then you like cats. If you like dogs then you like dogs. Why do you have to make this into a gay fight where both sides are throwing slander at each other? What kind of barbarian faggot are you that you'll insert insults a fucking pet discussion and try to call all cat or dog owners mentally ill?

This is why nobody fucking likes you, you're a little immature fucking asshole who is annoying to be around.
>>
You have to get a male cat. Male cats are bro tier and tend to act more like dogs. Female cats are 2 faced and fall in line with what OP is saying.
>>
File: 1386459079680.jpg (58 KB, 720x521) Image search: [Google]
1386459079680.jpg
58 KB, 720x521
Vet student here.

Medically, cats are retarded animals. They don't follow any of the rules most mammals do.

I've had a cat and I've enjoyed her because she was dog-like. I dislike cats as a species but individuals can be better than their stereotypes (because they do not act like 'cats').

I do believe there is something to be said about people who dislike dogs because humans grew alongside these animals and we formed bonds with them through evolution.
I assume people who dislike dogs are likely to have more sociopathic tendencies or are closer to an autistic nature. This is from what I've seen in my classmates as well.
Most classmates that obsess over their cats have a lack in social skills.

There are dog owners that can be non social as well, and these are usually people who view their dogs as an object-- not companion.
>>
>>24649717
Link the fucking source of the study that proved it wrong then, faggot.

I can't stand people that don't give any source on shit they're talking about.

And ofc Dogs > Cats
>>
>>24649843
So basically the only thing a cat has is that it's soft and fluffy. Gotcha.

If I wanted a pet that didn't have empathy of me, I would get a snake, can leave it for weeks on end without feeding.
>>
>>24649902
Even in the animal kingdom men are better than women
>>
>>24649810
....that's the fucking point of a cat you goddamn fucking imbecile; they don't need you to exist. Some people like that, others don't.

For me, I don't see why my animal has to "need" me. I'm fine with an animal that can exist, walk around, and look pretty or interesting and takes my attention sometimes. Most of the time, my animal does its own thing (no, I don't own a cat, I own an exotic type of mammal).

In my case, a dog would be too much. The fact that the dog relies on me for everything from walking, going to the bathroom, playing, social love, and everything else, is a big fucking drag and I don't need it. I have people in my life that require high responsibility so I don't need a fucking dog on top of all that. In my personal life and in my personal philosophy, I like my pet to be low key and something that only occupies about 30 minutes of my day, but I still appreciate the pet as an important part of my life. I recognize that's not for everyone though, so I don't try to slander dog owners. I'm fine with you having a dog if that's your choice, but it's not the choice for me. This is like arguing between broccoli and carrots and trying to call everyone who eats broccoli "mentally ill". You're being a little kid, basically, which is not surprising because we are on /r9k/ and you don't have any adult responsibilities (shit, you don't even have a fucking driving license).
>>
what's a good hunting dog
>>
>>24649941
>Even in the animal kingdom men are better than women
>men are better than women
>animal kingdom

even the dog kid vagabond around the park is more useful than your filthy logically impaired tendies waste
>>
>>24649930
No, my cat is doing something funny every time I walk into the room. I think cats are funny. He makes me laugh and he is cute. He also requires no responsibility on my part besides feeding. Why are you so insecure in your life choices that you have to attack my differing life choice and make personal remarks about my character? That's childish as fuck.
>>
>>24649917
I told you that the premier pet researcher in the world published the study recently. He is considered the leading figure in the world on these topics. I can't help it if you're ignorant, but I would ask why you enter a discussion thinking that your opinion matters if you don't even know the basics? This guy is like a rock star among the pet world, even layman know his name, and if you don't have any clue who I'm talking about then you're basically just an ignorant fuck with no opinion worth mentioning. Why are you so self-important?
>>
>>24649966
Kek, so you are basically proving to that dogs feel genuine love for their owners, and cats don't.

What is wrong with saying that one is inferior? anything that requires less time is less intelligent, no one is saying that having a pet of this sort is wrong, but they are saying that slandering dogs for being shit-tier, unintelligent, and unable to bond with their owner outside of food is purely wrong. If you don't have enough time for a dog, then so be it, but that doesn't make another animal superior. Yes, people who hate dogs have something up with them, they are normally autistic as fuck, have some sort of lack of empathy, or see that being walked all over equals love.
>>
>>24650053
>hey but this guy who is like big cheese agrees with me~!
>implying you are convincing anyone
>implying I give a fuck
>>
>MUH "LOVE"
>MUH ANIMAL ***MUST*** LOVE ME UNCONDITIONALLY, OTHERWISE IT IS FUCKING SHIT

>ANY ANIMAL THAT IS NOT CAPABLE OF "REAL LOVE" IS SHIT!!!!

dog owners once again proving they are fucking sad insecure fucks who use animals to fill the void of missing love in their lives

if you're happy and have fulfilling social relationships in your life, you won't feel the need to have a dog that "MUST" love you. Your entire paradigm about pets is based around the fact that nobody loves you and you can't imagine a pet that doesn't love you all the time unconditionally
>>
>>24650053
>posting this wall of text instead of the study
>>
Dogs are degenerate. Couples should be raising kids, not dogs.

If you and your significant other get a dog before having a child you are mentally ill.
>>
>>24650060
I personally hate dogs because I have been bitten a couple of times.

Had to get rabid shot right into the wound.
>>
>>24650060
>Kek, so you are basically proving to that dogs feel genuine love for their owners, and cats don't.
Yes, what is the big deal? Do you still not understand this? There are different pets for different people. If you are insecure and you feel that you really need to have an animal that "loves" you, then you'll get a dog.

If you actually have confidence in yourself, you can get any other animal. The fact that cats don't "love" their owners is considered a plus for cat owners.
>>
>>24650142
I don't hate dogs but I got bitten by two as a kid.

once by a dalmation and the other by some retarded mutt

the dalmation almost got my dick but I jumped out at the right time and it got my inner thigh instead. Fucking dalmations are aggressive
>>
Dogs are young children and cats are friends...
What you want is your choice
>>
>>24650053
Do you think I'm eager to look all that shit up by myself ? Your beta ass is making sure that I'm getting that link. The fuck you wanna discuss without giving info on your shit expecting me to look that up on my own.
>>
>>24650142
and cats attacking is the norm, I'm sorry you had to go through that but you know deep down in your heart it isn't the norm.

The only difference one is accepted because it's just seen as pretty normal behavior due to less damage on average, and dogs are able to inflict more damage on average.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=090ROARLQ_k but do not be fooled, if they can get you, THEY WILL
>>
>>24650197
did you have to get vaccines?

>inb4 anti vaxxx
>>
>>24650136
I'm not going to post it because you don't really deserve it. Your opinion will never change anyway, so there's no point in it. If you are willing to call owners of a specific pet "mentally ill" and write paragraphs calling them gay, then you're obviously an average IQ human being and can't be reasoned with. People like you have an opinion first and then do a biased search for evidence to prove your gut feeling right. Smart people collect evidence in an unbiased way first, then make a decision.
>>
>>24650188
>catfag actually admits cats don't love them
>proving the OP's post

kek this is too good
>>
>>24650223
it is ingrained in me already, can't help it
>>
>>24650254
you can't fuck your cats anyway, why do you need them to love you?
>>
>>24650224
yeah I had to get some shots after
>>
>>24650227
Post it faggot, recent studies have been shown here, including one from myself.

Stop fucking tip toeing around the issue and just post it, if not for me then others.

.>Smart people collect evidence in an unbiased way first, then make a decision.

Kek, apparently your study is super brand new! anyone who is smart would evaluate old studies with new ones, no?

Oh I'm sorry, I'm just a dumb fuck as you keep saying, seems like a pretty nice cop out oh smart and wise one.
>>
Dog simulator 2015:

>*knock knock*
>RUH RUH RUH RUH RUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUH RUH RUH RUH RUH RUH RUH RUH RUH RUH RUH RUH RUH RUH RUH RUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"oh hello, come inside. don't mind him, he is friendly (:"
>RUH RUH RUH RUH RUH RUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sniff sniff............. RUH RUH RUH RUH RUH RUH RUH
"REX STAWP IT! STAWP IT REX!"

>dog owner walks away from me into the next room
>dog owner is too retarded to realize that this, to the dog, looks like he is running away or trying to get away from me
>dog is unsure if I am a threat or not, continues loudly barking and acting stand-offish
>RUH RUH RUH RUH RUH RUH RUH RUH RUH RUH RUH RUH RUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>dog runs around anxiously

>finally I catch up to dog owner and sit at the table with him to discuss some business
>dog finally sees that his owner is calm around me and finally realizes I am not a threat
>finally calms down
>walks up to me and sniffs me and likes me to pet it
>goes and lays down nearby and tries to go to sleep

>now I am a friend
>next visit the dog is excited to see me, so now he barks because he is excited instead of scared
next visit
>RUH RUH RUH RUH RUH RUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy barking
>dog jumping up on me getting his paws on my clothes and trying to like my hands, or if it's a golden retriever he is trying to "soft bite" my hands for play
>dog trying to force me to play with it and takes any fast movement of my hands as playing and will try to gently nip at my hands

honestly they're the most annoying creatures on the earth. if you get a dog then at least get a quiet breed.
>>
>dogs actually love you hahahaha fucking insecure fags XDD how could you want something to reciprocate love to you
>w-why won't somebody love, oh well at least I have my cat.. wait where is that little shit anyway?
>>
>>24650254
That was never a point of contention you idiot.
>>
>>24649665
You are literally proving him right, you know that right?

This whole board is full of annoying underage edgefags fucking hell
>>
>>24650386
One can see that your prefered pet is the Cat-ana, you autistic fuck.
>>
File: 1293133106619.png (52 KB, 222x222) Image search: [Google]
1293133106619.png
52 KB, 222x222
[>Elder God Tier<]
People who are just lurking, watching random people get rectum blasted for no reason like (>>24650402) and laughing that people can get emotional over shit so stupid as this

[>High Tier<]
People who just own their pets and are happy in their decision and don't need to slander other pet owners for validation

[>Mid Tier<]
Ferret, Guinea Pig, Hedgehog, Lizard supports

[>Retard Tier<]
Everyone legitimately trying to argue

[>Normalfag Tier<]
Cat supporters
Dog supporters
>>
>>24650386
Cat simulator 2015:
>*knock knock*
>Oh hello come inside, don't mind the smell of cat urine
>sit down on scratched up couch
>cat looks at you from around the corner then runs off
>oh he's just curious of you ahaha
>cat comes over randomly and starts rubbing itself up again you getting smelly cat smells and fluff all over you
>see, he likes you!

>cat decides to run across your lap randomly and dart off
>comes back, sits on your lap randomly
>aww you're lucky, he doesn't do that with anyone!
>starts kneading at your balls
>cringe as it's sharp like needles are scraping at your balls but you don't want to seem rude to the guest so you try to pick it up with the intention of seeming affectionate
>cat goes bezerk and scratches at your face and runs off
>oh he doesn't like being picked up
>apparently this is normal as there was no apology
>aww look who's back, it's fluffy saying he's sowwy!
>cat lays on it's side in front of me
>decide to give it a stroke as to not upset host
>seems okay at first as it is purring
>brush against leg
>cat goes insane against and hisses at me while biting hand while running off again
>oh he doesn't like being touch on the leg
>>
>>24650386
>>24650561
If you can't laugh at both of these then you take yourself too seriously
>>
>>24649905
>Medically, cats are retarded animals. They don't follow any of the rules most mammals do.
I'm interested. Can you clarify?
>>
>>24650386
>>24650561
Absolutely based anon, first kek of the day tbqh
>>
>>24650386
>>24650561
From the times I've visited people with dogs and/or cats, these are 100% accurate.
>>
>>24650737
>visiting people

what are you doing here?
>>
>>24650850
By times I visited people, I meant a few times from when I was 11.
>>
>>24650884
do people molest you
>>
>>24650913
No, but I molest myself sometimes. Why?
>>
>>24650941
just to see if getting molested is a common occurance
>>
>>24650980
Where did they touch you, Anon?
>>
>>24651013
gestalt
>>
File: 1447452726880.jpg (80 KB, 506x499) Image search: [Google]
1447452726880.jpg
80 KB, 506x499
Fuck all pets of any kind.

>annoying as fuck/never leave you alone
>loud, dumb, and constantly in the way
>scratch up your hardwood/piss n shit on your carpets
>need attention, exercise, and food constantly
>0% rewarding as they never develop any unique attributes
>cost shit loads of money to get, keep healthy, die
>fucks all your shit up and can't be blamed

Why don't you faggots just fuck a retard and raise ther blathering, dimwitted offspring instead? It's basically the same thing.
>>
Dogs used to perform certain functions, like watch dogs, etc. They were useful to us. Now they're just useless pets/substitute babies for people unable to love other human beings.
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 724x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 724x1024
>>24651082

Sounds exactly like looking after a NEET
>>
File: top burr.jpg (11 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
top burr.jpg
11 KB, 100x100
>>24650386
>>24650561
Dog owner here. These are fucking great.
>>
I didn't like dogs until I took care of one for a month and realized how good of a companion they are. I still prefer other animals over certain breeds.
>>
>>24650003
roastie got toastied
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (2 MB, 670x892) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
2 MB, 670x892
>>24649557
I can prove you wrong

Source: me and my cat
>>
>>24651431
the cat literally thinks that you're a beta kuckold
>>
>>24651543
You're actually concerned with what a cat thinks?
>>
>>24651585
>he's okay with his pet thinking it's owner is an autistic beta
>>
>>24651643
Holy shit man you're far gone
>>
>>24651683
at least my dog doesn't think I'm a faggot like you because he recognizes me as a pack leader
>>
>>24651543
>>24651585
>>24651643
>>24651683
>>24651738

kek'ed heartily
>>
File: laughingsluts.jpg (332 KB, 1022x1433) Image search: [Google]
laughingsluts.jpg
332 KB, 1022x1433
>>24651738
>at least my dog doesn't think I'm a faggot like you because he recognizes me as a pack leader
Thats hilarious anon
>>
>>24649417
I can understand it to an extent - that is, fear of dogs. Fear of dogs makes a lot of sense to me.

It's people who don't like dogs but aren't scared of them that I don't understand.

>cat/dog false dichotomy
ah fuck it, this is essentially a bait thread.

CUT VERSUS UNCUT? COKE VS PEPSI? KFC VS MCDONALDS? USA VS EUROPE? US VS THEM?
>>
This is thread is just a dog lover circle jerk.

Dogs require time. Cats dont. My cat is cool and likes to sit with me and follow me, lick me, and is capable of reciprocation when I try to understand her.

I find dogs needy. It's not a roommate, it is a child.
>>
>>24649417
>and see themselves as dominant
Lots of dogs see themselves as dominant over their owners. You can tell by the dog's boxy language.

Dominance doesn't mean anything when it comes to love either. Your parents were almost certainly dominant to an extent when you were a child, that doesn't mean they didn't love you. They probably didn't love you, but that's because the condom broke and you were an accident, not because they were in a dominant position.

>This is why dogs can be police officers, soldiers, work with firecrew pulling out your loved ones from wreckage's, and much more
Or, you know, because dogs have (a) physical strength and (b) damn good noses.
>>
>>24651781
what the fuck is your problem you cunt
>>24651869
your cat is retarded just like you, stop posting
>>
>>24651827
Just let the autistic children have fun on the internet since they can't have it in the real world
>>
>>24649417
>Pic related, cats are assholes.
Demonstrating you know nothing about the communication issues between cats and dogs.

Basically everything is inverted, hence cats getting pissed. Cat for 'I'm fucking tired, piss off' is dog for 'I want to play'.

Also, that cat isn't even hitting properly. If anything the two of them are playing, or the cat is giving a gentle warning. It would be moving a lot faster if it wanted to seriously hurt the dog.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (1 MB, 1083x687) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
1 MB, 1083x687
>>24651869
>I find dogs needy
This. You have to walk like thrice a day with dogs to let them shit. You also can hardly pet them because their skin is all greasy and shit. Don't forget his huge donger if u have a male.

Having a dog is like the normiest thing there is.

I love my cat, I have spoiled him to death for maximum comfyness.
>>
>>24651827
>>24651943
you sound like you just came from reddit
>>
>>24652000
nah I don't browse reddit at all, actually. I own both a cat and a dog and can see both sides of the argument. It's just pretty funny how serious some people are taking this
>>
>>24652042
so basically 'i hate it because it's different' with the justification it makes your studies/job slightly harder.

i mean, assuming you were ever attempting an objective comparison instead of just stating your subjective view.
>>
>>24650561
>Cat Owner 2016
>leave litter box that was changed only just last week, or maybe was it the week before, right in the kitchen. Just totally right there in the open for everyone to see and smell
>be playing vidya
>Captain Fluffy jumps up on the back of my chair
>he purrs and rubs himself against the sie of my head
>awwwww Captain Fluffy
>turn my head and pucker my lips to kiss him to show him that I love him back
>HISSSSSS RRRRRRRREEEEEEEOEOEOEOEOEOEORORORORRRWWWWW
>Captain Fluffy doesn't take too kindly to his food-bringer violating his territorial dominance like that
>Captain Fluffy slashes my eyeball 15 times in one second
>ouchies!
>Apologize to Captain Fluffy and head to he hospital
>My eye is septic and deeply infected with cat feces and I am now blind
>Still waiting on the toxoplasmosis test result
>oh... looks like someone wants to be petted! Or not! There's no way of knowing with cats!
>>
File: 1448743834573.jpg (26 KB, 215x365) Image search: [Google]
1448743834573.jpg
26 KB, 215x365
I've owned both but I can safely say I prefer the company of a dog, they're just generally more inviting and lively, whereas cats are give or take. Indoor ones are alright, but outside ones have no sense of giving a shit about anyone but themselves.
As i've said before, I would rather have a 'dumb' but loyal friend who's always happy to see me over a narcissistic 'friend' who only uses me for free stuff and only gives a shit about themselves. I don't want a friend like myself, basically.
>>
>>24651997
cats literally do not enjoy being petted. The action named after what they're supposed to be

Also

>enjoying having a living creature shit in a box inside of a room in your house

It's like literally living with a retarded person, a retarded person that then digs through its own shitbox before walking all over your kitchen counter.

Even dogs that are at least remotely trained know not to shit inside the house.
>>
>>24652145
You're not supposed to get in a cat's face with your own face. It's very rude to do that in their view.

If you do, then yea get ready to get BTFO like this gal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmv50JKlvuQ
>>
>>24652145
you forgot to take your autism pills
>>
>>24652145
kek'd heartiIy.
>>
>>24652145
>and smell
If you can smell the litterbox, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>24652145
That was great!
>>
we have already talked about his before

dogs:
normalfag tier animals, literally reddit

cats:
pets of a true robots, for people who doesn't need a validation from a fucking animal
>>
>>24652122
You're making assumptions.

Never said I hated them. I dislike them for their personalities.
They do make diagnostics and treatments harder, but that's life.

You just want to be an asshole on this norweigan fingerpainting forum just because you can.
>>
>>24652256
>can give my dog a quick kiss on the face and he'll return with a lick on the cheek
>cats are so up themselves they will take your eye out
>>
>>24652331
Why are cats the most meme animals ever then? Dogs are simply better. Get over it. Fag
>>
>>24652247
>Even dogs that are at least remotely trained know not to shit inside the house.
Instead you have to take time out to walk the dog.

Now, I enjoy walking my dog. I do so willingly, but it's an obligation. Taking on the obligation to leave the house no matter how terrible the whether is so that your dog doesn't shit all over the place at night because he can't physically hold it in any longer isn't for everyone.
>>
>>24652247
>cats literally do not enjoy being petted
Is this a new meme? I haven't heard of it before. In 20 years of having cats and dogs I'd say cats and dogs enjoy it equally.

>>24652347
>wahhh why are animal's values different than ours?
>>
>>24652333
I was actually trying not to be an asshole by including the possibility you were just making a subjective statement, but now you've made assumptions about me you whiny pissant.

Try not to kill anyone's pets.
>>
>>24652394
If you really wanted to be lazy you could train a dog to shit in the same spot in the house, but most will just go to the back door of the garden to signal without having to walk.

DOGS WIN
>>
>>24652394
>whether
Well, there goes my credibility. Off to kill myself. Someone take care of the dog for me.
>>
>>24649717
The fact that you know enough depth about cat love shows that you are not only a lonely faggot who loves cats (ironically the most pussy of all pets) but also that you yourself doubt it sometimes because you can't conceive the notion of something actually loving you.

Consider suicide
>>
File: 1418469391814.jpg (208 KB, 780x770) Image search: [Google]
1418469391814.jpg
208 KB, 780x770
>>24652376
Careful with that edge dude. There is nothing funny about animal cruelty.
>>
>>24652427
The way you stated it was clearly to be an asshole. Tone is always misinterpreted through text.

But anyway, thanks.
>>
>>24652256
Deadmau5 as well

https://twitter.com/deadmau5/status/538374208862957569

Meanwhile dogs will jump up to lick your face

>>24652326
This is the land of pissjugs and cumrags. If people can't even clean up after their own waste they're not very likely to clean up an animal's waste. I know, I've been to people's apartments where the cat litter hadn't been change in who knows how long.

>>24652331
nah if we're going to have a context, fish & reptiles are a robot's true pet. Maybe birds. Cats are just as normie as dogs.
>>
I have a dog and I don't like him because he's just another responsibility and bill. Doesn't acknowledge my existence unless he's hungry or needs to go out, stinks, throws up all over my floor randomly and I have to be careful not to leave shit on the floor because he'll just swallow it. Also I can't feed him cheap grocery store food, I have to buy expensive shit because of food allergies. I'll keep him til he dies but I probably won't get another dog.
>>
>>24652456
He proved you wrong and you came back with an ad-hominem. It is you who should consider suicide.
>>
>>24652419
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2448932/Want-cat-affection-DONT-stroke-Our-feline-friends-stressed-touched.html
>>
>>24652331
spoken like a true meme-spouting retard
>>
>>24652528
Please, the guy hasn't even posted a study yet that he keeps talking about.
>>
>>24652537
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/
Will you tell him or will I?
>>
File: 1421491569620.jpg (49 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1421491569620.jpg
49 KB, 400x400
>>24652554
>daily mail
It goes into the thrash.
>>
>>24652419
>traipsing on eggshells so an animal that freely roams your house doesn't attack you

how beta can you be
>>
File: laughingwhores.jpg (351 KB, 1014x799) Image search: [Google]
laughingwhores.jpg
351 KB, 1014x799
>>24652623
>>traipsing on eggshells
Again, that's hilarious. Why do you feel the fucking need to stick your face in a cat's face. You want to give him a french kiss?

This has to be the most autistic motherfucker ive spoken to this week.
>>
>>24652537
Not that guy, but yes you can.

Animals can perceive pain. It is tested commonly in neurological exams- deep and superficial pain. If the animals do not react, they do not feel pain despite having extensive damage. If they do feell pain, they respond however they can- ear twitch, head turn, yelp.

Although animals are the same as people with frontal lobotomies. However it's not really stated if the pain relief from frontal lobotomies is pain due to an actual physical problem or a mental issue (ex- phantom limb pain).
>>
>>24652575
>>24652605
dailymail aren't the ones who did the study. Don't shoot the messenger.
>>
File: 1448924099037.jpg (69 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1448924099037.jpg
69 KB, 640x640
Of course most NEETs are going to prefer cats, they go hand in paw pretty much
>lazy
>no sense of purpose
>relies on others to take care of them
>expects everything to be handed to them no questions asked by whoever takes care of them
>piss wherever they want
>run and hide at even a nudge of someone coming near them
>autisticly hiss when confronted
>hates normies (neets)/dogs (cats)
>generally laughed at or seen as a meme but cats at least have charm to go with it
>hates being washed by water
list goes on etc.
>>
>>24652743
Why does it matter that they feel pain? They are animals, hurting an animal is no more "cruel" than breaking an appliance.
>>
>>24652766
>Don't shoot the messenger
If the messenger is the daily mail, I'll fire until the gun is empty.
>>
>>24652777
This post doesnt make sense. Just because 2 people/things are alike doesn't mean they will like each other.

Try again anon
>>
>>24652714
It's okay if you're jealous. Many people give a quick peck to the face/head an animal they love, and even a hug.

You're the autist as they do not like physical affection. :^)
>>
>>24652796
Appliances don't feel pain.
>>
>>24652796
Appliances do not feel pain.

That's the point. If someone was torturing you, why would it matter? Oh wait, because you can feel a noxious stimuli. I'm pretty sure the pillows you fuck at night don't feel pain, sorry little guy.
>>
>>24652838
>>24652852
You can't be cruel to animal, it doesn't matter that they feel pain. It is not cruel to exercise your superiority over inferior creature.
>>
>>24652673
Pupper ain't doing so well...
>>
>>24652834
I hug and "peck" my cat multiple times a day. It just doesn't happen to me because I'm not retarded like your idol deadmau5.

I see you have lots of trouble understanding this. Have you considered talking about it in therapy?
>>
>>24652899
>It is not cruel to exercise your superiority over inferior creature.
I'm coming over with my drill. Prepare your anus.
>>
>>24652838
>>24652852
>implying animals do
>>
File: 1414754007476.jpg (1 MB, 3619x3549) Image search: [Google]
1414754007476.jpg
1 MB, 3619x3549
>>24652796
>>24652899
>>24652938
What's up with the edgemeisters tonight?
>>
I may be an edgy faggot but I genuinely laughed at the shiba inu strangulation pic and shoveldog
>>
>>24652899
Your definition of cruel doesn't change the actual definition

>>24652938
See my explanation and educate yourself >>24652743
>>
>>24652974
whatever you say "doc"
>>
>>24653009
>You are not superior.
You do not know who you're dealing with. I do.
>>
>>24653004
>doesn't have an educated comeback
>still wants to get the last word
Fun 'debate,' sonny boy.
>>
>>24652968
Dunno, OP here and checking up on this thread before I go to sleep. I do not condone the harm to cats or dogs nor do I want that shit in here despite my views.

Later.
>>
File: 1442439554228.gif (2 MB, 355x275) Image search: [Google]
1442439554228.gif
2 MB, 355x275
>liking cats
Plz be in london.
>>
>>24653064
There's literally nothing wrong with killing dogs and cats.
>>
>>24653009
>If you comfortable eating animals you should be comfortable with hurting them.
Why?

1. That's a big fallacy unless you have ASPD (which you may have)
2. Why do you feel the need to attack sentient organisms for no reason other than to demonstrate your "superiority". What made us human in the first place was to be able to transcend the animalistic mindset.

You are human thrash and worse than a ghetto nigger. I really hope you find the courage to kill yourself.
>>
>>24649417
you obviously never had a bound with a cat
and in pic cat is being bitchy but he could be really worst, and dog obviously could kill the little shit
anyways, get a cat first or gtfo nigger
>>
>>24653061
>thinks he is smart for googling
>expects me to debate with him
Sorry kiddo, your intellectual level is way bellow mine.
>>
File: 1363204845405.jpg (52 KB, 558x708) Image search: [Google]
1363204845405.jpg
52 KB, 558x708
>>24653202
>Sorry kiddo, your intellectual level is way bellow mine.
>pic related, its you
>>
>>24653166
>Why?
To eat animal you must hurt animal.
>Why do you feel the need to attack sentient organisms for no reason other than to demonstrate your "superiority".
They are invasive pests and people have different interests and things they enjoy.
>I really hope you find the courage to kill yourself.
You are pretty edgy.
>>
Cats = pepe
Dogs = feel guy

Both are important in the grand scheme young robot. Like man and woman, the ying and yang. One cannot exist without the other.
>>
>>24649417
>Cats do not love you

Cats are indeed affectionate. They're just behaviorally different from dogs and have different body language and ways of expressing themselves. Unless you have a lot of experience dealing with cats, you're not going to understand anything about their body language, which is why it would be easy to come to the mistaken conclusion that cats simply aren't affectionate animals.

I felt the same way the first time I adopted a house cat. It just seemed like my cat was smug and self-concerned all the time. Eventually, I started picking up on her body language.

>Walk into a room and see my cat, her tail starts vibrating
Means she's incredibly happy to see me, and can't contain her emotion

>Walk into a room, cat plows her head into my shoes and starts rubbing her face in them
This is her way of expressing affection toward me

>Walk into a room and the cat just plops down on the floor and rolls over on her side
Means "I'm too tired to give you attention, but I nonetheless surrender. Commence petting as much as you want."

>Cat rolls around on the floor, stretching her limbs
This is about as satisfied as a cat can get. It just means they're relaxed and happy in general.

Then there are boundaries you have to watch out for in cats:

>Cat bites or scratches you
Most likely trying to initiate play. If you start petting certain zones or raise your hand too closely to the cat's forward line of vision, this can happen. Happens particularly after long petting sessions when the cat has become relaxed. The more relaxed the cat is, the more likely they are to initiate play.

The playful aggressiveness gets toned down if you have the cat spayed or neutered.
>>
cats are just kind of there just have to feed them and let them out
>>
>>24653223
>To eat animal you must hurt animal.
No, you don't. Most slaughterhouses use painless execution techniques.

>They are invasive pests and people have different interests and things they enjoy.
How so? Just don't take a pet and leave them alone you autistic nigger.

>You are pretty edgy.
Are you being ironic now? You sound like a slav btw which would explain a lot.
>>
>>24653218
Whatever. Continue posting shit about how animals can feel pain and don't forget to post more memes.
>>24653274
>cats have emotions
hahaha, you're even funnier than the guy before you
>>
>>24653303
>No, you don't. Most slaughterhouses use painless execution techniques.
>he believes this
Even if they did you are still breeding animals purely to die, you are hurting animals.
>How so? Just don't take a pet and leave them alone you autistic nigger.
Uh they are invasive species and over populated. If it's okay to kill asian carp it should be okay to kill cat. But wait cat are too cute!!
Emotional baby.
>Are you being ironic now? You sound like a slav btw which would explain a lot.
I'm not slav, telling other anons to kill themselves is pretty edgy.
>>
>>24653348
>>24653377
Just leave this board and go back to /b/.

Nobody likes you.
>>
>>24653377
>Even if they did you are still breeding animals purely to die, you are hurting animals.
>being alive is pain
s-stop
>>
>>24653400
I don't and never post on /b/.
>Nobody likes you.
maybe maybe not, why should i care? You are just pet loving scum ruining world.
>>24653423
incentives of market mean animals bred for slaughter will not not have good lives, if you eat meat but claim to oppose animal cruelty on 4chan you are simply a hyprocrite who lacks the will to actually do anything.
I eat meat but I at least I don't give stupid cats and dogs arbitrary privilege. They are just animals, killing stray dogs and cats in any manner I see fit should be legal and maybe even rewarded in high population areas.
>>
>>24653202
>implying a veterinary student has to Google common knowledge

:) k
>>
File: 1435689241794.jpg (98 KB, 378x485) Image search: [Google]
1435689241794.jpg
98 KB, 378x485
>>24653495
>I'm not smart enough to be real doctor
>>
>>24653493
>implying I care about animal cruelty
>implying im not just calling you out on stuff
Animals (including people) adapt to their environment, why do you think starving africans arent mass suiciding?
>>
why did i think a board of humans who can't even understand how humans function might have more insight into how animals function than the rest of 4chan?
>>
>>24653515
>implying vets know less than doctors
>implying that knowing a wide variety of species and their illnesses is inferior to knowing one specie

You're a funny one. The only tragedy in this would be the comparable salary, but hey- I enjoy the work.
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 900x675
>>24649417
Dogs are number one mite,they have more charisma than you mite.
>>
>>24653554
So is breeding chickens in small box okay? They adapt right?
If you don't care about animal cruelty then why do you post it, it's fact that meat industry hurts animals.

Breeding animal for purpose of killing seems cruel and I think most average people would agree If was breeding cats to strangle them, but then they go eat hamburger. They are hypocrtites.
>>
>>24653493
>killing stray dogs and cats in any manner I see fit should be legal and maybe even rewarded in high population areas.
I like how you psychopaths always do this in private. You know it's wrong and you know your scrawny ass would get beaten up if caught so you take them to your le edgy torture chamber and do the shit you do.

A human voluntarily becoming an animal, is actually less than an animal imo, because they should know better. This is the reason I hope you will kill yourself one day.
>>
>there are people alive right now who are so shit at being pet owners they literally needed a middle-aged Mexican man to come across the country to teach their dog basic manners
Those people should not be allowed to own dogs.
>>
>>24653577
Yes that's exactly what I was implying, you must be smart to get that :^)
Vets <<< Doctor everybody knows this, only inferiority complex vets say otherwise.
>why you pick vet and not be doctor?
>I-I just love animals!
ha you don't have what it takes to be real doctor
>>
>>24653605
>then why do you post it,
I dont thu
and yes they do adapt
It might cause psychological damage, but they will adapt
>>
>>24653622
>psychopaths
>he dislikes pest dogs and cats, he must be psych!!
whatever you say buddy.
Do you kill bugs? What baout mouse traps and rat posion? Why is dog and cat different?
>This is the reason I hope you will kill yourself one day.
You're the one who sounds like psychopath.
>>
>>24652256
Despite laughing heartily, I feel kinda bad for her, as I once took a stick to the eye, that shit hurts. It is pretty unlikely she had no permanent damage (I did).
>>
>>24653652
Only people that are actually in the profession know that becoming a vet is not about loving animals. Anyone who has that as a reason ends up not becoming a vet because they can't do what we do.
We deal with people more than doctors and euthanize animals.

It's not like you're contributing anything to the world. Lol.
>>
>>24653719
>Why is dog and cat different?
>dis engrish
But Its because most people are capable with at least somewhat empathizing with cats and dogs
Theres a reason they're such popular pets
>>
>>24653684
>It might cause psychological damage, but they will adapt
lol what was your original point? It's not hurting the animal because they can adapt? but adapting causes psychological damage?
wut
>>
>>24653813
>what is dissociation
>>
>>24653719
>>he dislikes pest dogs and cats
Dont kid yourself. You don't just dislike them, you would hurt them given the chance for no reason at all like you just told me. Stop pretending to be retarded.

>Do you kill bugs
Yea, I kill pests all the time. Dogs and cats however, are not pests. You see how your comparison is retarded?

>You're the one who sounds like psychopath.
I may sound like one, but you are one. Consider reading up on ASPD. One of the telltale signs is cruelty towards animals.

And you still have to tell me from what backwards shithole you come from.
>>
>>24653784
>But Its because most people are capable with at least somewhat empathizing with cats and dogs
Why does that matter? It should be logical not based on some dumb idiot emotions, just because they like stupid cute cat and doggy.
>>
>>24649417

I've kicked a dogs skull in before, got sent to court as well, but was found not guilty due to reasonable self defence.
>>
>>24653845
>people can feel the pain they inflict on dogs and cats
>they cant feel the pain of the insects
Im not even sure insects can feel things anyways
and yes it is logical
the inability to empathize with animals that most people can shows that their is a flaw in that persons ability to empathize and hence a mental disorder
Specifically autism
wow look at that flow of logic
Just because emotions are involved doesn't make it illogical
>>
I like cats because you can cuddle them
>I don't give a fuck that they're just using me, they're fuzzy

I don't like dogs because they have tormented me my entire life.
>most horrifying experience would be walking down a nature trail and being charged down by a very angry German shepherd
>owner stopped dog before it was too late
>I don't care about the bond, dogs hate me no matter how they're brought up and no matter how friendly I am
>>
>>24653840
>you would hurt them given the chance for no reason at all
Not no reason, the same reason people eat steak, the enjoy it.
>Dogs and cats however, are not pests.
Stray dogs and cats are pests no way around it anon, they are nuisance, harass people, fuck up local ecosystem.
To call strays not pests simply because they are cats and dogs is very silly.
>I may sound like one, but you are one. Consider reading up on ASPD.
Stop trying to shove your bs diagnosis on me, just so you can dismiss anything I say and call my "sick" or whatever.
You have to realize people can disagree with you and not be mentally ill.
>And you still have to tell me from what backwards shithole you come from.
America :^)
>>
>>24653938
>America :^)
Yup that's why your english is broken as hell, right?
>>
>>24653938
>Not no reason, the same reason people eat steak, the enjoy it.
bismuth.jpg

>To call strays not pests simply because they are cats and dogs is very silly.
This hilarious. This retarded edgelord is actually changing definitions now. A dog or cat will never be a pest, no matter how much you hate them.

>Stop trying to shove your bs diagnosis on me, just so you can dismiss anything I say and call my "sick" or whatever.
I'm still blowing to fuck out of each and every of your points. I'm not ignoring you. You are sick anon, get help (optionally KYS like i said before).

>You have to realize people can disagree with you and not be mentally ill.
I didn't make up the definition of a psychopath. It just so happens you are eligible.

>America :^)
So what is it? Did daddy beat you? Dropped out of high school ? (Muslim) immigrant?
>>
Cats aren't dominant, they're just built to be alone.

Like robots. True robots, I mean. Not failed normies like you who see everything as a competition.
>>
>>24653835
dissociation is a break from reality from which there may or may not be a return
>>
>>24654110
Yup, and it makes the pain stop
well it makes all the feels stop but you get the idea
>>
>>24654012
It's 4chan not thesis. Where you think I'm from?

>>24654053
>A dog or cat will never be a pest, no matter how much you hate them.
haha
>pest
>a destructive insect or other animal that attacks crops, food, livestock, etc.
Stray/feral/"wild" dogs and cats attack livestock, mess with food and garbage, harass people. They are pests, just because you think they're cute doesn't change that.
>I'm still blowing to fuck out of each and every of your points.
Why does every dumb pet fag always start talking about how OH LOL YOU GOT BTFO LOL
stop being so arrogant you narcissists.
>I didn't make up the definition of a psychopath. It just so happens you are eligible.
Psychopath isn't even a diagnosis, you have no idea what you're talking about. You just call people who disagree vague things and psychos, you like tumblr sjw.
>So what is it? Did daddy beat you? Dropped out of high school ? (Muslim) immigrant?
none of the above ;^)
>>
>>24654163
>Psychopath isn't even a diagnosis
>what is PCL-R
>>
>>24649417
>Cats do not love you
>OP thinks total dependence and obsession = love
lol, no wonder you're on /r9k/
>>
>>24654200
A bunk subjective metric used only in the criminal justice system to fuck people over.
>>
>>24654263
Even if that was true it wouldn't make psychopathy any less of a diagnosis
>>
>>24653719
this guy isnt wrong you assholes
how can u bitch at him for killing a cat when you support the enslavement and murder of multiple other species?
fuck head illogical hypocrites
>>
>>24651206
BTFO
T
F
O
NIGGER
>>
>>24654163
>Psychopath isn't even a diagnosis
It's called ASPD nowadays. That's why I said you should read it up because you sound very uneducated judging by your English. It can be found in the DSM 4 under cluster B personality disorders.

>none of the above ;^)
There is no way you come from a healthy white American family. Seeing that you are too scared to tell me only confirms this.
>>
Cat owners literally kuck themselves out of a loving master and pet relationship.
>>
>>24654139
But makes one incapable of dealing with the environment.
>>
>>24654427
Cool shit post now back2/b/
>>
>le dogs are the best maymay

Never forget
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKF3U9UWrBI

>dog attacks child for no reason
>cat saves the day
>dog is a retarded coward

Maybe you should stop using normie stereotypes and make your own opinions, eh?
>>
>>24649667
>assumptions

aslo Lennie was a true robot, don't talk shit about him.
>>
>>24654329
It's not used in psychology or any medical field.
If you say diagnosis it should be in DSM or ICD. It is assessment peddled by Hare to criminal justice system. I don't think they even call them psychopaths they just use the score 0-30 to try and guess recidivism risk.

>>24654393
>It's called ASPD nowadays.
No, Hare disagrees with you. Besides even ASPD is just bs diagnosis since it's basically corresponds to whether or not you are convicted criminal. It's just crap, like most personality disorders.
Again instead of debating the point of what make cat and dogs different than eveyr other animal we kill off hand or slaughter in thousands for our burgers, you just try and label me with stupid psychology diagnosis.
>There is no way you come from a healthy white American family.
But I do?
>>
>>24654393
We're up to DSM 5, so might slow down with the conjectures about other people's educations.
>>
>>24654538
>We're up to DSM 5
Really? Thank you! I didn't know this.

You see, I actually based my insult on tangible proof, it is you who is conjecturing now. Way to make yourself look retarded kid.
>>
>>24654695
wew lad, that's just some random anon m8
>>
>>24654716
I know? He shouldn't have arbitrarily nitpicked a conversation I had with somebody else. We have enough shitposts ITT already.
>>
>>24654695
>>24654768
>get's called out
>doubles down
lol
>>
>>24654832
>>get's called out
Called out on what you stupid nigger?
>>
>>24654846
on being an ad homing bitch boi
>>
>>24654867
What the hell are you even talking about dude?
>>
>>24654695
>>24654832
http://www.dsm5.org/about/Pages/Timeline.aspx
>>
>>24654163
psychopaths exist
There is a part of the brain that specifically deals with empathy and people can be born without it
>>
>>24649417
dogs are parasites http://www.theatlantic.com/daily-dish/archive/2009/08/are-dogs-just-parasites/197668/

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/nature/truth-about-dogs.html

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/heavy_petting/2007/01/why_people_love_dogs.html

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/natural-history-the-modern-mind/200904/the-most-manipulative-species
>>
>>24655583
yeah well nobody itt is one. Anon just can't argue so he calls other people psychopaths
>>
File: 1448860575856.gif (853 KB, 500x304) Image search: [Google]
1448860575856.gif
853 KB, 500x304
>>24649417
this is all worded very much like bait but there's nothing wrong with liking both cats and dogs u ol autismo maximus, stop exaggerating cats in a negative light and dogs in a positive light with your black and white pee pee poo poo

I have 4 cats and 2 dogs and they're all lovely beautiful creatures, one of the cats sticks to me like glue, sleeps on my bed every night for the last 4 years cuddles up to me 24/7 and always a happy 'ol chap, taken in from homelessness and abuse and given a good life, my best friend in life

if that ol chap doesn't love me then fine with me cus i haven't noticed, i'll sit here with my cuddly warm sleepy cat that apparently doesn't love me and be right fine, thanks

also, a cats owner makes a big difference so you probably oughta consider whether you're an asshole or not
>>
File: dog99.jpg (136 KB, 510x340) Image search: [Google]
dog99.jpg
136 KB, 510x340
>>24656794
>I have 4 cats and 2 dogs
>sleeps on my bed every night
you sound disgusting and stinky
>>
File: kek.png (312 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
312 KB, 600x600
>>24656936
the stinkiest m8
>>
having a cat is like having a really chill roommate

having a dog is like caring for a special needs child
>>
File: Cats.jpg (275 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Cats.jpg
275 KB, 1280x1024
>>24649417
Dogs are pretty much the most normie you can be when it comes to pets
>Loud and obnoxious
>Obsessive personality
>Messy as fuck
Cats are literally robots and should be owned by robots
>Quit and well mannered
>Eat, sleep, shit, repeat
>Only friendly to those they trust/doesn't try to be friends with random strangers
>Chill as fuck
And yes OP, you are right I do have a mental illness that I don't feel like talking about it because its kind of embarrassing, but I do know it relates with loud noise, and dogs barking do not help.
TL:DR if you don't like cats you are either a normiescum or allergic.
>>
File: 1440512349731.png (326 KB, 561x590) Image search: [Google]
1440512349731.png
326 KB, 561x590
Cat people are just mostly poorfags, living in shitty apartaments, so there's no wonder that they prefer cats. Look at eastern Europe (especially Russia and Ukraine), they live in those fucking commie-blocks and love their cats, because it's all they can afford.
I had both cats and dogs (by that I mean my parents had them) and I can assure you all, that dogs are a lot better pets. The interaction between you and your dog is very unique and rewarding. I still remember all the dogs I had in my childhood fondly. And cats? They all acted almost the same, with different laziness level.

Cats are only popular, because they are low manietance, look cute and are fuzzy. Nobody would like them, if their face looked like that of a rat. This is true, you have to deal with it.

Also, reading through this thread made me realize, that cat lovers should just buy a hamster or a snake. They don't give a fuck about you either, while a hamster is cheap as fuck to feed and python looks cool.
>>
>>24652777
>lazy
True
>no sense of purpose
Same with dogs
>relies on others to take care of them
Same with dogs
>expects everything to be handed to them no questions asked by whoever takes care of them
Same with motherfucking dogs
>piss wherever they want
Not if they are potty trained
>run and hide at even a nudge of someone coming near them
Well of course! Imagine something colossal walking towards you, picking you up, man handling you, I'd be fucking scared too unless if I knew this specific giant
>autisticly hiss when confronted
Better than being mauled, if a cat scratches someone then they get a band-aid and all is good, if a dog bites someone they may have to get hospitalize
>hates normies (neets)/dogs (cats)
I posted something similar here >>24657581
>generally laughed at or seen as a meme
So are dogs
>hates being washed by water
Nigga they can clean themselves, besides nobody likes being wet.
>>
why would you want a pet? one day it's going to die and you're going to be sad
>>
>>24657771
Tell me why dogs are just as bad as cats and I'll give you a cookie.
>>
>>24657983
Oh fuck that dog kind of looks tasty. Btw if anyone ever actually tried dog trust they are pretty good, chewy as fuck but good. Do you have any human gore?
>>
>>24649417
I live in a rural area and all the dogs around are aggressive, so now im just generally wary of them
>>
>>24649417
I have a dog. I've raised him since he was a puppy.
I had to spend some long hours at work for a few months and didn't get to spend time with him every day.
Now whenever I come home he runs to the door, sees me and then just walks away. He doesn't come when I call him and just stares at me when I am in the room.

So I got a cat.
I see the cat about once every three days(don't worry, someone takes care of him), and every time I walk in he sprints to the door and jumps into my arms for a hug, and follows me around the entire time I am there. His caretakers tell me that every time I leave, he goes to the front window and watches me go.

So fuck you and your dog loyalty.
>>
>>24658042
As someone who has actually eaten dog don't listen to this faggot, they actually taste terrible.
>>
>dog in gif just laughs off the slap
Man humans made canines so nice. The dog could easily rip the cat apart if it was cornered.
>>
tfw my autistic female cat who constantly meows doors open has put me in the friendzone ;-;
>>
>comparing two completely different species
>saying one is better based on completely subjective bullshit

it's like you're comparing a monkey and a fish to see which is definitively better by judging which can climb a tree better, you moron
>>
>>24651206
Criminally underrated post!

Also fuck off robot
>>
File: Me and my dog.jpg (90 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
Me and my dog.jpg
90 KB, 720x405
My dog is a small little shit but she's pretty awesome imo, familam
>>
Yes but can dogs do this: :3
>>
>>24649417

same but backwards. i hate dogs and i don't understand the appeal. they smell horrible and they constantly demand things.

cats smell great and i've never met one that didn't like me. cats bring me live wild animals to pet. cats climb on me and purr to normalize my heart rate if i'm having a PTSD flashback. cats check my breath to see if i've eaten recently and get upset if i'm hungry. cats give me small cat kisses at random to remind me they love me. cats know how to play fight with me without hurting me, and are extremely good at not injuring me by accident, unlike dogs. cats are beautiful. cats are generous and kind and loyal and smart. cats miss me when i'm gone and get excited to see me after spending time apart because they like spending time with me, not because they can't take care of themselves. cats don't need me, but they like me anyway.

it makes me angry when dog loving faggots clearly don't know how to treat cats. if you don't know what it's like to be treated with devotion by a cat, it's because cats don't fucking like you.
>>
File: pretty baby.gif (2 MB, 230x357) Image search: [Google]
pretty baby.gif
2 MB, 230x357
>All these people who never owned/wasn't nice to a cat

Seriously, I love dogs just as much as cats, and I have to say, they're awesome if you treat them nicely. My friend's cat sleeps next to them every night out of love, and the other cats both are super sweet. Fuck you, Cat false flaggers
Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.