[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Aeropostale the most normie clothing brand out there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Normie_Clothes.png (522 KB, 1143x924) Image search: [Google]
Normie_Clothes.png
522 KB, 1143x924
Is Aeropostale the most normie clothing brand out there?
>>
Its what Mexican and Black middleschoolers wear because they cant afford abercrombie
>>
>>24649171
This, but in 2005-2009ish

Nobody wears any of those now, and if you do you'll look like a maximus autismus who didn't get the cue on when to stop. The brands are Abercrombie, Hollister, Aeropostale, and American Eagle. Do not wear any of these in the current year.
>>
>>24649207

Good thing I have autism and this brand is about as normie as I can get.

What do people wear now? I dont keep up with fashion. Last time I went to /fa/ is when the board opened.
>>
>>24649371
Don't go to /fa/, period.

If you want to look fashionable, rule #1 is always dont be fat

After that if you're looking for some currently fashionable and not too expensive brands, try
-Topman (favorite, get compliments for my clothes almost daily. They also always have deals and discounts on many items)
-Uniqlo (japanese, often ridiculously inexpensive but really nice quality)
-H&M, though watch out as it is on its way down

There are billions of other small brands, but I recommend these three. They all obviously have online stores and I get almost everything by ordering online, also always search or wait for coupons or discounts.

Keep in mind these are not normie brands per se, rather these are the brands normies wish they would wear. I put zero effort on my daily outfits and just because I buy my shit from these stores I get compliments daily, since they are so nice and even often WAY cheaper than actual normie clothes.
>>
>>24649594
>says don't go to /fa/
>lists off basic information that's in their wiki
>>
>>24649631
In my very limited visits to /fa/ all I've seen is Rick Owens & similar overpriced shit circlejerking. They never actually discuss actual brands, only looking to "cop" Shia's or Kanye's new boots or ridiculously overpriced tees.

Did I mention any of this in my previous post? Ive also never seen anyone on /fa/ mention Topman besides the wiki, which lacks content to say the least.
>>
>>24649674
you do realize that every other place that discusses fashion is a circlejerk of brands?
Just because they shit on your favorite fast fashion brands doesn't mean they don't talk about other clothing brands
>>
>>24649594
-Zara
Don't order online from H&M.Got two sweaters in size me 2 years ago, and one was fitted like a size L.
>>
>>24649594

I'm gonna save your post for reference later when I go clothes shopping. Like I said, I'm kind of an autist so I only go clothes shopping about once a year. I'm gonna keep a lookout for those brands. Thanks anon.
>>
>>24649908
>medium

Are you a woman?
>>
>>24649957
just go to /fa/ and use their sticky and browse the board until you get an idea on what you like and want to do with yourself
>>
>>24650012
No matter how hard you try, you will never be fashionable while fat.

And no, you're not bearmode either.
>>
>>24650012
I'm a 5'8 ft dude. I weighted 180lb two years ago, now I'm around a 135lb.

I have been noticing how fashion has gotten ugly though, sharp fits and casual smart peaked two years ago.
>>
>>24650662
that's objective senpai, you're looking at the wrong places if all you see is ugly shit like on /fa/. preppy and ivy league are still a mainstay in normie fashion interested circles tbqh family
>>
>>24650769
I'm pretty minimalist though.
I wear mostly black Chelseas, slim fit jeans, and sweaters. in dark tones (I never mix black and brown).
>>
File: 1438364344910.jpg (505 KB, 1567x2434) Image search: [Google]
1438364344910.jpg
505 KB, 1567x2434
>>24650988
boringville.
>>
>>24651212
yup, blend with the plains.
>>
>>24649207
People still wear Hollister.
>>
>>24650662
>I'm a 5'8 ft dude. I weighted 180lb two years ago, now I'm around a 135lb.

Nice job, anon. How'd you lose so much weight?
>>
Who /autistic plaid shirt+jeans/ here
>>
>>24653659

Me.

Not plaid shirts, but just plain t-shirts and a jean, sort of like Mark Zuckerberg.

It's interesting how normies spend hundreds of dollars in clothing, but autists just couldnt give a single fuck.
>>
>>24653659
my negro

I didn't know it was considered autistic though, this is worrying
>>
THE YEAR IS 2002
THE PLACE: SUBURBAN MILWAUKEE
AEROPOSTALE IS THE CLOTHING OF THE PEOPLE WHO BULLY OP IN MIDDLE SCHOOL

No, OP, aeropostale is not cool any more. H&M, Forever21, and similar are normiest clothes rn
>>
>>24654011
I look autistic because they are visibly oversized
>>
>>24653328
Entirely dependent on your location whether or not it is still acceptable or not, but yes you're right in that Hollister has remained the most acceptable from the four brands.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.