[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (649 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
649 KB, 3264x2448
Who /drug/ here?

Currently taken like 12 plebian nurofen plus, some night nurse. used to be an alchy but this is better.

I love codiene/morohine, any suggesstions/methods to get high at night but function for work next day? Got contacts but thats effort. I like near pharmacies

Currently zoning out playing valkyria chronicles and dark souls 2.

Also share drug stories
>>
Opiate addict here. Haven't touched any heroin or oxy(except for Percocet) in years. Just poppy sed tea these days. I love opiates because I can function and perform my tasks very well while on them. Provided I don't do enough for 2 people to OD on.
>>
How do I get MXE/ket, I think DXM is giving me brain damage
>>
>>24649147

you can function just as well if you smoke a bowl familia

>>24649182
yes please stop taking dxm
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 137x98) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 137x98
Bro how do i do the poppy seed tea? Got a friend of a friend who makes it, has like 3 a day and says it legal too?

Just dunno where to grt unwashed poppies
>>
>>24649202
erowid + google, drug user's handy tools
>>
>>24649202
Poppy seeds are legal. Extracting morphine, codeine and other opiate alkaloids that they posses is not.

If your tolerance is at baseline:

>Put half a pound of poppy seeds into a 2L bottle.
>Fill up an 1/2-1 inch above the seeds with water or lemonade(citric acid).
>Shake for one minute. Untwist the cap enough to be able to squeeze the bottle and drain the fluid into a cup.
>Fill with fluid of your choice once again, and shake for one minute.
>Drain.

Citric Acid helps a bit.

Dark brown strain is a sign of success. Light brown usually means bunk.

Only once in my life time did I do seeds that I felt like were way to powerful for the usual 1lb dose that I do. If a noob were to get these seeds, I'd recommend bringing the dose down a 3rd of a pound. Though, it's nearly impossible to find completely unwashed seeds. Usually they're washed but not washed nearly enough to make them impotent.

You can do a 3rd strain if your seeds are good. It'll still yield enough. A 3rd strain from a pound of my seeds gets a person with little to no opiate tolerance high.

DO NOT:

>Shake the bottle for more than 2 minutes.
This makes the water absorb into the seeds and adds a disgusting white-ish substance to the potion while not yielding anymore opiates.

>Boil, or brew the seeds.
Morphine and codeine are well extracted by room temperature water. High temperatures destroy opiates. And as far as brewing goes; there's no need to make something that is not best tasting to begin with taste even shittier by allowing the water, once again, to absorbs into the seeds and make them soggy. The opiate alkaloids or located only on the outer layer of the seed unlike the poppy box itself.

>Fill up the bag with seeds with water, let it stand, and then poke a hole to drain.
This creates ideal conditions for fungus, makes it disgusting and does not yield anymore opiates into the final product.

Unwashed seeds can be obtained on the internet. Sincerely Nuts is a good brand.
>>
>>24649878
Do not shake the bottle for more than 2 minutes per strain, or let water sit in the bottle for more than 30 seconds if you're not actually shaking it. This will make your strain have that nasty white residue.
>>
>>24649878
And it looks Sincerely Nuts seeds have started to be shit since the influx of customers, so you might want to look for a different vendor.
>>
File: 1424274381169.gif (920 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
1424274381169.gif
920 KB, 245x230
>tfw going to take mdma again next weekend while my parents are out of town
>tfw weeds been making me feel like shit lately
>>
>>24650076
I had an amazing time with weed the first 2-3 years of use of it. In the last 7 years I rarely ever touch because it just feel shitty every time I do.
>>
File: 1425181342564.png (48 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
1425181342564.png
48 KB, 400x389
>friends know I don't like weed anymore (makes me anxious and depressed)
>go to hang out with them
>dude just have a bowl bro
>just one bowl bro
>dude its not the weed its just you think happy thoughts
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.