[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is one of your parents more attractive than the other? Did one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Is one of your parents more attractive than the other?

Did one settle genetically? If so, how'd that play out for you?
>>
>>24649057
dad's like a 8/10 and mom is a 9/10
>>
>>24649261
So how the hell did you end up on this board??
>>
Men always date up
>>
They're both pretty average looking

Though my mom is a social butterfly to the max, so everyone is shocked when they learn she spawned me, a socially avoidant depression-prone anxious mess of a person.
>>
Dad is a 7/10 while mom was a 5/10 at best.
>>
>>24649277

being around pretty people killed my confidence
>>
They're both ugly shits and so am i
>>
>>24649287
Then how do you explain >>24649295

And guys who date/marry single moms.
>>
>>24649057

holy fuck she's hot... and holy fuck he's ugly as hell...
>>
>>24649057
My mom is legitimately autistic
and my dad is a wagekek beta
also they are divorced.

looks wise, they were both pretty average to above average in their youth.

lmao so I am pretty on par for my genes
>>
>>24649512
>slathered in buckets of clown makeup
>hot

Anon...I thought this place taught you better than that?
>>
>>24649392
In my case i think it's because my mom was willing to put up with his shit. For a time anyway, they divorced when i was 5.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.