[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who into /skinny/ girls here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
who into /skinny/ girls here?
>>
She was born for big black dick
>>
>>24648874
duh. pretty sure 90% of robots have standards that are too high (i.e. skinny, attractive face and hair, good personality)
>>
Check your thin privilege
>>
>>24648908
>not being a landwhale is a high standard
>>
Why you want male companion?
>>
>>24648940
Chubby and skinnyfat girls exist
>>
>>24648908
how the fuck is being skinny a high standard?
oh that's right, you live in america
>>
>>24648907
Your moms borne from big black dick
>>
>>24648980
I meant all 3 of those combined together, senpai
>>
>>24649011
She was, her dad was a nig
>>
>>24648980
Chubby, and skinnfat girls exist
>>
Skinny girls are the best.

Hips and ass are for niggers.
>>
>>24649080
Chubby and skinnyfat girls exist goyim
>>
>>24649025
those three are bare minimums for guys to get a gf
>>
>>24648908
Robots get's one of those and the luckiest 2 of these traits while Chads get all of 3 without any effort.
>>
I'm no fan of fat chicks. Or seeing noticeable layers of adipose tissue. But skinny girls bother me too I can't fucking stand it they think they're worth shit because they're skinny yet it's only because they undereat a lot w/o realizing it so they can't run for shit or do anything worthwhile physically and then go slutting around because people seem to like skellys and then they do dumb shit like tilting onto one hip and hyperextending their back what the fuck it's subhuman
>>
>>24649149
Chubby and skinnyfat females exist
>>
>>24648907
>>24649027

> muh dick

Every thread
>>
File: FUCKING FAGGOT.png (28 KB, 336x300) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING FAGGOT.png
28 KB, 336x300
hey, buddy. kill yourself.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.