[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>drink the brewed normalfag called 'coffee' for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: normieblackdrink.jpg (96 KB, 900x617) Image search: [Google]
normieblackdrink.jpg
96 KB, 900x617
>drink the brewed normalfag called 'coffee' for the first time today
>palms sweaty and my heart is racing
>its been like this for the past three hours now

How the FUCK do you normies drink this shit EVERY SINGLE DAY?
>>
Iktfb caffeine is shit
>>
Did you drink lots of espresso or some shit?

That shouldnt happen, underage gtfo.
>>
You get used to it, i drink about 10 cups per day.
>>
File: lebaseballface.png (48 KB, 400x465) Image search: [Google]
lebaseballface.png
48 KB, 400x465
never understood the caffeine meme

i drank 2 tall red bulls once and i didnt even feel the slightest bit hyped, so i don't know how coffee does what people say it does
>>
All coffee does is give me diarrhea.
Which is a shame because I actually like the taste.
>>
File: 1403107942130.jpg (25 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
1403107942130.jpg
25 KB, 320x480
>>24648971
Should try cigars if you want a good shit mate.
Nothing better than greek gyros with fries, some coke with it while watching a good show, then having a cigar to take a good shit a bit later.
>>
you get used to it and it starts to taste nice and then you can't function properly without it
>>
>>24648947
Red bull doesn't do anything, it's just sugar.

>>24649034
>tfw taking a shit after a cig, a coffee and a good meal
heavens guide my anus
>>
Caffeine is highly addictive, coffee tastes great.

And honestly the positive effects of copious caffeine consumption outweigh all the negatives.
>>
>>24648862
I've only consumed caffeine a few times and felt like shit every time but this one time I ate some coffee cake shit mixed with just 5mg of addy and got a good buzz.
>>
>>24649073
>>24649110
Normies are always rambling on the Internet about their ebin addiction.

HAHA CAN'T WORK WITHOUT COFFEE SO RANDUM XD
LE TRUE CODERS DRINK LOTS OF COFFEE
PRAISE THE COFFEE GOD, OH GOD I WOULD DIE WITHOUT YOU STARBUCKS

Like it's something to be proud of. Fucking retards.
>>
>>24648862
You probably never drink caffeine so you're not used to it and you have a very low tolerance.
>>
>>24648862
Haven't you ever had like a soda?

I am having a hard time believing you haven't.

If you feel weird after a normal cup of coffee it's completely psychological.
>>
>>24649167
It's not something to be proud of, but realistically caffeine is very, very easy to get, so it's not an issue.

Caffeine withdrawal absolutely does make you unable to function for a while depending on your daily dosage.

>>24649198
True, caffeine only gets interesting once you pass 500mg or so.
>>
>>24649167
>go into coffee thread
>reee why are people talking about coffee
>>
>>24649244
>Caffeine withdrawal absolutely does make you unable to function for a while depending on your daily dosage.
How much coffee do you have to drink to feel withdrawal ? I drink about a cup a day, and brew it really strong, but I never felt like I couldn't do shit because I didn't have a coffee
>>
>>24649307
Not what he was getting at you sperglord
>>
File: TeaCeremony.jpg (105 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
TeaCeremony.jpg
105 KB, 1500x1125
>drinking coffee
Hello normalfags and Amerifats!
>>
>>24649391
Hello faggot.
>>
>>24649345
It depends on the person and I feel it's partially a psychological to some people if it's part of a daily routine.
I drink anywhere from 0-100 oz. a day and I've never had withdrawal.
>>
>>24648862
I remember being 13 too, op
>>
>>24649345
>>24649435
At doses as low as this, it's purely psychological.
It does look entirely different once you exceed 500 mg/day, though. But honestly I wouldn't bother with a sub-250mg intake, because at doses this low you barely get anything out of the drug.

You're slightly more awake and have trouble sleeping, but that's it.
>>
>>24649391
you spelled some of your tea brit spaz
>>
Lately (last few months) I've easily been exceeding 500 mg caffeine a day. I sleep maybe 2-3 hours a night and I can't even function without grabbing a new grande americano between each of my classes.
>>
>>24648862
Just wait until the diarrhea starts.
>>
Coffee is nice in the morning because it's a comfort and can be made easily even in a tired haze.

I don't have a job or any reason to need energy, I just have one a day because I like the taste and it makes me shit before my shower.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.