[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Staying with sister after moving out from grandparents >been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 44.jpg (54 KB, 810x455) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
54 KB, 810x455
>Staying with sister after moving out from grandparents
>been here a couple months
>tells me she wants me to have dinner with her
>comes and tells me dinners ready
>wait a few mins, get ready (was naked) and come down
>She's flying off the rails throwing food in containers and plates everywhere
>says she ate without me and I fucked her over again
>tell her I was late to dinner, sorry
>says she doesn't want to hear, says she's tired of these fucking men (her husband)
>texts me I have 3 months to move out

I just want to clarify I have never brought any harm or anything negative to my sister since I was 7- never. Don't know how to feel or what to think. Already said sorry. Known for a while she's unstable and husband knows it. She got in another drunk driving accident a few weeks ago on her way to pick up my niece. I'm at a loss here. What is happening?
>>
File: PSX_20151130_184535.jpg (453 KB, 1263x1994) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20151130_184535.jpg
453 KB, 1263x1994
It was literally 10 mins. I did not request her to cook anything. She asked me if I'll eat with her tonight, and I said yes- I'll eat any lean meats except red meats and any vegetables you cook. I didn't ask her to cook anything. I just stated what I would eat. Why is she being so irrational I don't understand.
>>
She is most likely a drunk op wait till she is in a happy mood and beta out with the apologies she will hug and forgive you
>>
>>24648847

Sounds to me like something is eating away at her.

Probably her marriage.
>>
>>24648847

1) Her marriage is failing and she's taking it out on you

or

2)Her husband wants you the fuck out, and she's getting tired of your shit.

Either way, how old are you? Why don't you have your own place? Not trying to be condescending, just want some context.
>>
>>24649210
I believe this will work, but she says she misses because I stopped spending any time with her because she's changed and I don't like it.
I don't want to start spending time with her again, but I don't want to leave either.

>>24649290
Indeed it is. I was hoping to stay out of it and live a happy carefree life here. I didn't realize when I moved here their relationship was this bad and she had become like this.
>>
You ungrateful swine. Your loving sister cooked a delicious meal to suit your picky needs and you couldn't even be arsed to show her the respect of going down to the dinner table in a reasonable time. She just wanted to eat a meal with her brother, and you couldn't even do that. You, sir, are a neanderthal who doesn't deserve such a lovely woman for a sister.
>>
>>24649374
>picky
>no red meat
> lean meats and veggies

even so it was 10 mins which I still believe is ridiculous. I did come down, but she was already flying off the rails.
>>
>>24648847
On all conditions DO NOT argue with her

just keep saying you're sorry and it won't happen again and be extra nice

also admit you're wrong and don't make any excuses even if they're valid

you basically have to stroke her ego. You usually don't have to resort to this but it seems like your lifeline depends on it so you have no choice
>>
Why would you take 10 minutes to come downstairs when you knew the food was ready right then?

It should take 3 minutes tops to pause what you're doing on the computer and throw on shorts or jeans and a tshirt .

Obviously she overreacted but she did have reason to be annoyed to some degree.

Going to sleep for 10 minutes when you know that dinner is on the table makes you sound like you have learning difficulties to be honest.
Are you slow?
>>
>>24649343
Definitely not number 2. I get along with him really well. He's a beta engineer literally trapped in the meme of this board except my sister was never really a stacy.

Credit, lazy, like having disposable income. Mostly credit . .
>>
>>24649519
I got up at 3:30 am to go do manual labor over an hour away for 8 hours including driving to different destinations.

I usually sleep at 6 and she made dinner right around 5:30 when I start to fall asleep.
>>
>>24649588
>to go do manual labor
You could have just said "yes", LOL!
>>
>>24649796
I'm a merchandiser and a sales rep. I said manual labor because I have to move a lot of product and did not want to get into detail, but I guess I will for the sake of a proper reply.
>>
>>24648847
>>24649162

how the fuck did it take 10 minutes to throw on some clothes?

anyway, just pull her in and hold her tight. Tell her you know she's going though a lot and that you love her and appreciate her. Appeal to her emotions.

if that fails, sneak into her room right before her alarm is set to go off, turn it off, and wake her up with some morning head.
>>
>>24650104
I got sleepy man, damn.

She would probably beat me to death.
>>
>>24648847
What is the current status OP?
>>
>>24649436
Different anon, Imy betting you're a cun't tho
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.