[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people who "love" animals How can someone love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: 1445991866587.png (137 KB, 327x311) Image search: [Google]
1445991866587.png
137 KB, 327x311
>people who "love" animals
How can someone love a walking object?
>>
You're right. Nobody can love you.
>>
>>24648521
I don't ask for it.
>>
something about seeing my dog happy makes me happy. I'm not really sure why.
>>
Dogs wont cuk me. I'll love a dog before a woman.
>>
>people who "love" humans
>>
File: what is a bird.gif (999 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
what is a bird.gif
999 KB, 250x251
>>24648476
You do know that you and I, humans, are animals right?

Not in an edgy libertarian or nihilistic metaphorical sense, but biologically and literally. Animals < Mammals < Primates < Great Apes < Humans

I might have skipped a branch or two there but whatever.
Do you think we're something other than animals? Like a song or a website or what?
>>
>better than worshiping animeme waifus to be honest
>>
>>24648570
>>24648599
We all know that dogs are evolved to act in cetain ways humans like to receive food and protection so they don't need to do that by themselves.
>>
>>24648647
"Biologically", yes, in reality, no.
The difference between human consciousness and a dog is bigger than the difference between an animal and a rock.
>>
>>24648650
At least animes have human form and represent real human feelings.
>>
>>24648683
>this is what human-supremacyfags actually believe
>>
>>24648729
Using human supremacy to mock human supremacy is being much morre arrogant.
I'm being honest, human can do evil things because we have the power to do good things, like true love an mercy. Animals are like nothing.
>>
>>24648564
You're an object.
>>
>>24648476

my dog is propably more of a person you can ever hope to be
>>
>>24648683
okay but that's really fucking stupid and completely besides the point because then you could also say that "in reality" there is no difference between a pair of shoes and a plastic bag full of rocks, because both aren't sentient beings. I wouldn't walk around wearing a bag full of rocks on one foot as a replacement for shoes because I judge things entirely on their degree of consciousness.

>>24648784
Dolphins have been known to save people from drowning out at sea and bring them back to shore, and also to drown people near shore and rape them (not always in that order).
>>
>>24648857
I-i dont like dogs that much and dont meme about them but this pic gives me feelings desu senpai
>>
>>24648880
You must be a shit skin arab or a nigger. Man has domesticated dogs to be his best friend, especially the white man. Literally all people I know who don't like dogs are camel fucking arabs and niggers
>>
File: laughing dog.jpg (40 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
laughing dog.jpg
40 KB, 500x354
>anti-dog fag desperately trying to spam gore again

I wonder if he ever take a day off and like just sits on a couch and reads a book or he always gets the autism train going on time.

Anyways, just ignore and report.
>>
>>24648857
>>24648975

It's actually interesting photograph to me from a photographic standpoint. Two ends of the life cycle coming face to face.
>>
>>24648476
Because I used it for other purposes. It needed to earn its keep not just eat and shit. I had a cat. Used it as a pillow threw it on places and it guarded me as I slept
>>
I cant tell if thats Tobey Maguire or not?

In any case, animals are alright for the most part, but people get too crazy about pets they dont know. I dont give a shit about pics of dogs, only my dog
>>
File: based blue heeler.jpg (208 KB, 460x326) Image search: [Google]
based blue heeler.jpg
208 KB, 460x326
>>24648654
Untrue. Research has shown that a dog's nucleus accumbens, the area of the brain associate with reward response, lights up in reaction to a positive human presence the same way a human's brain will when presented with someone they care about.

>>24648992
he's either a gook or a towelhead, they all hate dogs

>>24648996
proabably a closet furry
>>
>>24648992
>>24648996
>da dogs muh best frend tru lov respect
>i hat wumin i suffer buling kill humanity
>>
>>24649036
>a cat
>it guarded me as I slept

I hope you mean a bobcat or mountain lion and not a regular housecat
>>
>>24649115
I have an extreme fear of the dark. My cat knew how to wake me up and had better hearing so as long as she was by my feet sleeping peacefully I could as well
>>
>>24649115
>>24649172
I had a Maine coon.
>>
>>24649053
Who are you quoting? Those aren't my words.

>>24649039
>but people get too crazy about pets they dont know

Even the pets they do know, especially older ladies who start attributing personality traits and backstories to a fucking cat that just sleeps all day or a shitty lap dog that barks at everything

>THIS IS CAPTAIN PRINCESS AND SHE LOVES TAKING A BUBBLE BATH ISN'T THAT RIGHT CAPTAIN PRINCESS SHE ESPECIALLY LIKES IT WHEN I PLAY THE GREASE SOUNDTRACK AND HER FAVORITE COLORS AND NAVY BLUE AND FUSCHIA
>>
File: cute, CUUUUUTE.gif (2 MB, 310x174) Image search: [Google]
cute, CUUUUUTE.gif
2 MB, 310x174
>>24649165
You seem a lot more upset than me. Honestly I'm fine with you spamming gore, but just tell me one thing. What happened to you that made you hate dogs so much? Were you attacked as a child? Did a dog fuck your wife? Genuinely curious fampai.
>>
>>24649197
>I had a Maine coon.

hey man, racism isn't cool I get that some people have b-

oh

it's the name of a cat breed

but still

>Males weigh from 21 to 35 lb

>>24649172

I'm not a cat fag, at all, but I know there are a few good reason to having a cat - but protection is definitely not one of them unless you have a rat problem, in which case you should just call an exterminator.
>>
File: hyena.jpg (267 KB, 1024x1027) Image search: [Google]
hyena.jpg
267 KB, 1024x1027
>>24648476
>2015
>not loving your pet hyena

come on man
>>
>>24649302
Point is if my cat heard something she could wake me up immediately
I know she can't kill a burglar but she could buy me some time or warn me if anything was there
I just felt safer overall.
>>
>>24649485
>feelings not facts
pet owners in a nutshell
>>
>>24648476
You are an object and there is nothing you can do or say to prove otherwise. Sorry kiddo, you're nothing special.
>>
>>24648647
>Do you think we're something other than animals?
We are humans. Animal is just a term we made up to describe non-humans.
WE ARE HUMANS NOT ANIMALS. That's a fact.
>>
>>24649539
I already stated the fact. My cat had superior hearing, could wake me up and we would have a silent getaway.
And don't think that cats are just weak. The sister of my cat who I visited often was so strong she wasn't cuddly just a huge ball of fury muscle that could year your skin and cut your face open. I couldn't even pet her half the time.

Size isn't everything you dweebs.
>>
>>24649612
....no..... humans are scientifically a subset of animals.

Plants are also non-human, but they're not animals.
>>
Dogs are awesome. I had one when I was a kid. It was so fun to get home from school and be welcomed like I've been away for decades. They're lovely creatures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKBcs9tNWg8
>>
>>24649700
"Scientifically" we can be only atoms. Science can't judge anything.
>>
>>24649700
If you can't infer what is meant using context clues on a 4chan thread you have literal autism.

If you're argument is simply pedantry then just stop posting.
>>
>>24649716
I agree with you about this, science is useful because it is internally consistent and makes useful predictions.

It only describes qualities of things, it doesn't say what they are. If a computer studied every part of you and knew how your body worked it would have no idea that you are conscious.
>>
>>24649700
Nope. We are sometimes described as mammals, but again, that's just a term we human have made up.
>>
>>24649808
Science is like dogs, they appear to think and have feelings, but at the end of the day its only you acting as an idiot, faking love with objects.
>>
>>24649762
>Animal is just a term we made up to describe non-humans

Because that's not pedantry at all
>>
>>24648857
Fuck off, subhuman, shitskin, sandnigger mudslime.
>>
>>24648476
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo what be the hisap in the frizap
>>
Hating dogs is a mental illness.

Name an ancient civilization that did not pay homage to dogs in their culture. LITERALLY NONE.
>>
>>24649999
The ancient Egyptians.
>>
>>24649999
Having dogs inside your own house is a very recent thing.
Dogs belong in the dog house.
>>
>>24650083
So is having your own house, technically speaking.
>>
>>24649999
>Hating dogs is a mental illness.
Perhaps, but then I'd say that loving dogs is also a mental illness.

Dogs used to perform a function, like watch dogs, etc. They were useful to us. Now they're just useless pets/substitute babies for people unable to love other human beings.
>>
>people who "love" women
>>
File: 1448834631000.jpg (182 KB, 764x744) Image search: [Google]
1448834631000.jpg
182 KB, 764x744
>>24648683
Woah man, you just blew my keking mind
>>
>>24648476

>>24648476
sswwwww aenpaoi noooo
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.