[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Death penalty for wizards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9
File: death-penelty.jpg (70 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
death-penelty.jpg
70 KB, 620x372
Should it be illegal to be a male virgin past 30 years of age? Should this crime be punishable by the death penalty? I think so. If a male has proven himself so undesirable as to never have sex before the age of 30 then his genetic information should be removed from the gene pool.

If anything it's far more democratic than a 12 person jury handing out death sentences. It also gives females more power in society to help shift the power imbalance between genders.
>>
You're going down a very dark path here OP
>>
>>24648410
If there was do you think there would be leftist women protesting and offering to take your virginity?

>inb4 only for ackmed
>>
>>24648410
Male virgins over 30 and childless females over 30 need to be arrested, sent to a prison specifically built for them and executed, or simply left to starve to death in their cells while they cry and beg to be released.
>>
>>24648410
How is it a crime?

>If a male has proven himself so undesirable as to never have sex before the age of 30 then his genetic information should be removed from the gene pool.
why? A man so devoted to his craft that he misses out on relationships, is far more useful to your beloved society than a single mother of five who knows nothing but how to waste money.
>>
>>24648636
If you're a master craftsman you should have no problem getting your wick dipped at least once.
>>
File: 1442532270668.jpg (46 KB, 442x479) Image search: [Google]
1442532270668.jpg
46 KB, 442x479
>so undesirable in the 30 years of his life no female had sex with him
>"Let's kill them so they don't reproduce!"
>>
>>24648410

>man is methodically murdered because women choose not to fuck him

>white trash Chads and nignog Tyrones have 4 bastards by 5 different jizz jars who can't select good men
>bastards are raised by single moms subsidized with taxes and grow up to be hyper aggressive criminals who repeat the dysgenic cycle, or shut-in losers
>this is somehow good

>>24648733

depends on if his craft is "sexy" or not.

STEM? Good fuckin luck.

Saying "AYY YO BBY U WUN SUM FUK?" on Tinder?

That's the ticket.

Face it, women's selection mechanism is fucking retarded. Their ancient instincts are calibrated for an ancient, violent environment. And when you let them select based on those instincts, that's exactly the world you return to.
>>
wow this thread
enjoy the bottom of maslow's hierarchy of needs
>>
>>24648410
If this happens then the number of mass shootings by 29 year olds skyrocket
>>
>>24648410
> If a male has proven himself so undesirable as to never have sex before the age of 30 then his genetic information should be removed from the gene pool.

And he is removing himself from the gene pool... by not having sex. Are you fucking daft?
>>
>>24648410
Tumblr get out and remember the right way to cut the veins in vertically.
>>
>>24648961
gun control, nigger...
>>
File: does not make sense.gif (454 KB, 300x185) Image search: [Google]
does not make sense.gif
454 KB, 300x185
>>24648410

>he'll never fuck
>let's remove him from the gene pool
>>
>>24648823
It's amazing that civilization has been able to advance as far as it has despite the self-perpetuating mechanism preventing it from doing so that you mentioned.

wait a minute...
>>
File: 1400708086439.jpg (164 KB, 740x732) Image search: [Google]
1400708086439.jpg
164 KB, 740x732
>>24648961

>nearing 30
>no hope of sex
>execution imminent
>have no stake in society

What could possibly go wrong? :^)
>>
>>24648410
this amount of retardation though.
yeah let's remove something that isn't there in the first place.
>>
File: BoS_logo.png (239 KB, 1100x1330) Image search: [Google]
BoS_logo.png
239 KB, 1100x1330
we pic related now?
>>
>>24648410
so you first, right?
>>
>>24649532
>>24649413
>>24649008
>>24648814
You guys are right. The age must be lowered to somewhere around 15. Most mass shooters are in the 16 to 25 range anyway, lets nip this problem in the bud.

The OP suggestion still stands.
>>
>>24649413
We have to exterminate childless cunts and virgins to prevent them from polluting society with their shit.

Childless women go around spreading feminism and telling other women how they should be liberated and become lesbians and not have children and be as miserable as they are because women can't stand watching other women be happier than they are whilst virgin males shoot up schools.

So this is important. Those people should be exterminated.
>>
No, but after a certain age I think suicide should be legal and that you should be able to purchase a pain free method if you want. There's no reason someone well into their 30's shouldn't be allowed to kill themselves.
>>
>>24648410
>remove from the gene pool
>30 yo KV who will never have sex
Jesus you're retarded
>>
>>24648410
>implying a wizard wouldn't survive an execution and become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
>>
>>24649641
Read this you bitch ass nigger:
>>24649624
>>
>>24648410
There would be a concomitant market in fake girlfriends.

You pay a woman to sleep with you, and deny to the authorities that any payment was agreed for the sex.

You are saved, and she gets half of your assets in return.
>>
>>24648410
yeah, but except humanity has gone past the stage where they can only contribute to their species by reproducing
>>
File: Alpha Fucks Beta Bucks.jpg (174 KB, 699x335) Image search: [Google]
Alpha Fucks Beta Bucks.jpg
174 KB, 699x335
>>24649510

I think he's highlighting the fact that women's sexual selection used to be more restricted. Sex before marriage still happened, but was shamed much more. You needed parental approval, particularly from the father, to marry a woman. Measures like this lead to a stable society where we can then make this progress.

What we have now is the most destructive instincts of both sexes being incentivized by the State: Chads are free to pursue the traditional "low investment" mating strategy, i.e fuck and run. Women are free to fuck these guys and raise the kids, often with assistance from taxes.

Stable, first-world cultures aren't maintained, and don't arise, with that model.
>>
>losers being edgy to attract attention
you have to be at least 18 y/o to post here
>>
How do you retards even think this shit up?
>>
>>24649741
is y/o yoyo orgy?
>>
34 KV here

Sign me up for this
>>
>>24649624

I guess that would make more sense, than the OP, since women are the selectors, and hence they're to blame for sexless men, but it's still retarded.

Or, why not have the Spinsters forcibly bred by the virgin men? Even if they're too old to get knocked up, the men will still get pussy.
>>
>>24649727
That's not true. It may have been true up until recently because there was always a bit of hope for betas, but now that society is in full fifth wave feminism mode, betas have completely withdrawn from society. Remember: the purpose of all living beings is to ensure the survival of their genetic code.
>>
>>24649682
Surely he would cast freezing spells to dull the heat of the burning flames and dupe his captors?
>>
>>24649829
Anon, don't go full retard.

I can be banging your mum, having her be on pills, working as local manhole operator and still contribute more to our species as a whole than you working your burger flipping dad at day feminist fighter at night job.
>>
>>24649611
>kill anyone who's not a degenerate
Yeah, society isn't fucked up enough as it is. Hell why don't we just force them to transition while we're at it?
>>
>>24648410
Good luck trying to find a way to enforce this
>>
>>24648410
that's actually good idea
I'm only 23 KV and I already want to kill myself
life isn't getting any better in my 30 of course. I will get way more depressed by that time so plz just kill me then
>>
>>24649735
That does ring true, but girls are thinking creatures too. They're not all entirely driven by base desires or biological imperatives.
>>
Why don't we just kill everyone? Remove everyone from the gene pool.

>It also gives females more power in society to help shift the power imbalance between genders.
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
Tesla, Da Vinci, and Newton were virgins till death. You would literally be killing some of the worst humans alive and some of the best. Only animals measure their worth with their sex life
>>
>>24650111
>taking the bait so easily
>>
>>24650070
>implying women don't already have a massive amount of power in society
>>
File: Pepe's Inferno.jpg (30 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
Pepe's Inferno.jpg
30 KB, 333x333
>>24650065

Most aren't self aware enough to override those imperatives.

The ones who are are reproducing less.

The ones who aren't are basically paid to breed dysfunction.
>>
>>24650180
>Most aren't self aware enough to override those imperatives.

yet you cannot even manipulate that to your advantage

pathetic
>>
I like where dis is goin but let me fix it. Kill all white people so us unfortunate impressed minorities can be free of our shackles from anwhite society
>>
I'm 35 years old and a virgin.

Wizard through and through.

I'm fairly certain that executing me is not necessary to ensure my filthy, inferior genes are not passed down to subsequent generations. Nature is doing a fine enough job as it is.
>>
>>24650218
go back to stormfront pls
>>
>>24650251
Bruh why would I go to that racist shithole baka desu senpai
>>
File: Tired.png (124 KB, 1798x504) Image search: [Google]
Tired.png
124 KB, 1798x504
>>24650196

aaaand here we go in an entirely different direction that has nothing to do with the discussion, but anyway....

I'm really not into playing a popped collar knuckle dragging wigger to get my dick wet.
>>
>>24649326
Lol eurokek. Enjoy your migrant invasion.
>>
>>24650302
why do you think that you need to do that though?
>>
>>24650364
>amerifat
>worrying about other countries' foreign policy

shiggy
>>
>>24650440
>deflecting this hard with no rebuttal
Diggy
>>
>>24650364
>eastern europe
>migrant invasion
I dont have to worry,all nigers are in Detroit already
>>
File: whatwouldgandalfdo.jpg (349 KB, 627x1521) Image search: [Google]
whatwouldgandalfdo.jpg
349 KB, 627x1521
>>24648410

How can you kill someone who has no life?
>>
>>24650548
What is a containment zone for 500, alex?
>>
>>24650622
>Unvirgin begone!
>Virgin dies
>>
>>24648552
Or they could be forced to breed with each other. Problem solved.
>>
>>24650748

Twist, the Nice Guy lost it to his Pony Waifu (which is also burning in the pic).

What can I say, Wraith tends to be wrathful. That's just a thing they do.

> Nice Guy was finished last, though.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.