[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
None of you are as bad as me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png
7 KB, 645x773
>No friends, not a single one
>Balding
>Virgin
>Abused by mom growing up
>No family
>Completely alone in life
>Erectile dysfunction (severe)
>Pyronies disease sufferer
>Social anxiety disorder
>depressed
>Completely sexually dysfunctional
>Phimosis
>No drivers license
>No job
>No car
>Failed college twice
>Never had gf
>Severe halitosis
>Masturbation addiction
>Havent left house in 3 months
>I am an "exclusive Paraphiliac"
>Bullied badly in highschool
>Severe ATP and lordosis
>Look 30+
>Addicted to Femdom fetish
>Borderline alcoholic
>Can't run at all
>Currently 9k in debt
>Have gyno
>Skinnyfat
>Unemployed for 2 years
>>
>>24648056
gr8, why haven't you kys yet.
>>
I'm sorry to hear this. My sympathies.
>>
You need to find a niche in life or you're just going to feel bad forever.
>>
Are you the guy who made a thread about giving up because you have phimosis and peyronie's giving you ED? If so why didn't you get the surgery to fix yo dick yet?
>>
>>24648103

What kind of niche?

>>24648141
Yeah I'm that guy, I can't afford the surgery as I'm 9k in debt already. Plus a working cock would be useless on me anyway.
>>
>No friends, not a single one
Handful of close friends, fuckton of acquaintances, get invited to parties and nights out, throw occasional parties myself.
>Balding
Full, thick set of hair
>Virgin
Slept with 31 women
>Abused by mom growing up
Mom's my hero
>No family
Small family but it's getting bigger now with my gf's family and my sisters bf's family
>Completely alone in life
Never feel alone
>Erectile dysfunction (severe)
Constant boners during seminars
>Pyronies disease sufferer
No genetical diseases
>Social anxiety disorder
Love people
>depressed
Feeling energized all the time, even though winter is coming in the cold north, pitch black 18 hours per day
>Completely sexually dysfunctional
Completely sexually functional :^)
>Phimosis
Dick is all good
>No drivers license
Drivers license
>No job
Part time job
>No car
No need when you have your own apartment in central Stockholm
>Failed college twice
3rd year of civ. eng. studies
>Never had gf
Just celebrated 1 yr anniversary
>Severe halitosis
The fuck is that even
>Masturbation addiction
Bout 5 nuts a week
>Havent left house in 3 months
Just got home from gym
>I am an "exclusive Paraphiliac"
The fuck
>Bullied badly in highschool
Throw shit at the nobodies, mutual respect for everyone else
>Severe ATP and lordosis
Get complimented on my posture alot, drunk bro told me this saturday that I'm an authority
>Look 30+
Look 20-25
>Addicted to Femdom fetish
Striptease and HD amateur bro
>Borderline alcoholic
Got my shit together, drinking too much interferes with all them gym gains
>Can't run at all
Ran a 20 mile terrain run in september
>Currently 9k in debt
Well, student loans
>Have gyno
Used to have, not anymore thank fuck
>Skinnyfat
Buff
>Unemployed for 2 years
Been working in family business since 13, had a few jobs beside that also

You're right OP, I'm not as miserable as you!
>>
>>24648382

Lol wagekek
>>
Is there any hope for me at all? Be honest, I think I'm at the stage where there may not be much point in trying.
>>
At least you're not bragging about your life like that other poor soul; at least you're not that far gone.

Find something to do and try your best to do it. Go to church if you're religious. There are many more or less fortunate than you who have died for everything or nothing, who have chosen a sad objective or fell into hatred or walk in woods all day or something and smile. The only standard on which you are judged is God's so don't worry too much about what other people think.
>>
>Wahh you don't have it bad as me wahhh

Well shit, if your life was indeed terrible you wouldn't have internet access to complain on a Chinese anime board about your 1st world problems. I doubt you even have what you listed on the OP and only looking for validation to confirm how much of a special snowflake you are because you had it "worst".
>>
>>24649061
I'm pretty sure that poor soul is empty as fuck as the inside, just in a different capacity than the OP.

There are certain times you don't humblebrag, and this is it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.