[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girls are made from their dad's dicks >it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 405x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 405x375
>girls are made from their dad's dicks
>it's literally a guys dna
>if you fuck her you're fucking her dad's, a guy's, dna
>fucking girls is fucking gay

I can't be arsed writing this thread properly but you see where I'm going with this??
>>
is fucking a woman gayer than fucking a man?
>>
>>24647905
According to my calculations only half as gay
>>
I prefer to think of women as gender bent versions of their dad. Like if their dad had been born a girl instead.
>>
Right but, you're also fucking her mom's DNA.

Which means you're fuck the girl, her father, and her mother at the same time. This is why people used to say when you marry a girl, you marry the family. Now go give her mother a big sloppy hotdog kiss.
>>
>>24647875

>guys are made from their mom's pussies
>it's literally a girls dna
>if you fuck him you're fucking his mom's, a girl's, dna
>fucking men is lesbianism
>>
>2015
>actually having kids
>literally putting 18 years of your life and hundreds of thousands of dollars into a girl just so Chad can fuck her
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>24647979
>>24647973
What's her mother but just half of another guy? How long have we been lied to about this
>>
File: 1431603432478.jpg (410 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1431603432478.jpg
410 KB, 1200x900
>>24648000
>trips
HIS WILL BE DONE
HAVING CHILDREN IS THE ULTIMATE FORM OF KEKOLDRY
>>
>>24648000
That and people will be outdated in a few decades.
>>
>>24648455
True that, sex robots on the way. I already have kids from donating sperm anyway, so forget marriage.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.