[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do if you took a 24 hour medication 12 hours too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: AnxietyCAT.jpg (13 KB, 250x226) Image search: [Google]
AnxietyCAT.jpg
13 KB, 250x226
What do you do if you took a 24 hour medication 12 hours too early? Do you skip the next dose? What?
>>
What kind of medication is it?
>>
Skip the next dose then take the one after that as you normally would, continue from there
>>
If you take another in 12 hours you'll trick your body into thinking it's in the future
>>
>>24647996
Wellbutrin XL 300 mg.

>>24648031
You say one thing and suggest another by using that epictrolface pic.
>>24648087
Yay! And maybe I'll get rewarded with a seizure.
>>
>>24647866
read the bottle, call your doctor, shit post about it on r9k. not in that order obviously.
>>
>>24648127
The stimulant from hell......
>>
>>24647866
You can either kill yourself now and have a quick, painless death or die an excruciating death from organ failure.
>>
>>24648327
Ignore this guy OP, you'll get a headache at worse.
>>
>>24648127

Just keep taking it like regular. Those types of drugs don't have immediate effects and need to build up in your system.

Any affects you feel are just placebo, stop worrying about it and it will go away. Play some vidya or watch a movie you love (I reccomend A Princess Bride)
>>
>>24648354
Thanks, I think absolute worst case scenario I'll get a seizure, but it's unlikely. I was looking for advice on how to dose rather, like skip the next scheduled dose and take the one after earlier than usual?
>>
>>24648562
OP you got your answer here>>24648031
>>
>>24648581
And it sounded very reasonable, why that picture tho? Feels like they're messing with me.
>>
what type of medication?
>>
>>24648614
Just to pull your leg.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.