[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I fall in love with a 2D girl? I've been watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: headpat.jpg (125 KB, 1358x868) Image search: [Google]
headpat.jpg
125 KB, 1358x868
How do I fall in love with a 2D girl? I've been watching anime for years but I've never become infatuated with a character. I've never fallen in love with a 3D girl either. Is it possible for a person to be unable to fall in love at all?
>>
>>24647862
The secret is giving me the source of that picture
>>
You don't want to fall in love with a 2D girl, you'll just end up even more depressed
>>
>>24648186
Headpatting Simulator
>>
File: Chibi Flowers.jpg (35 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Chibi Flowers.jpg
35 KB, 600x600
>>24647862
Genuine examples are extremely rare. You are overwhelmingly likely to be a part of the majority that will never fall for 2D.
>>
I've been fighting being in love with Hatsune Miku for years.I can live fine when I'm not seeing her, but when I watch one of the videos or see a picture my heart just breaks. I don't know how it happened, it just did.
>>
>>24647862
You can't fall in love with a 2D girl. It would be nothing but lust/desire.
>>
>>24648679
Nigga back off from my girl shit this pissed me off reading
>>
>>24648679
>hatsune miku

Shit taste confirmed. Here have a real vocaloid.
>>
>>24649098
I fap to pictures of your waifu getting gangraped
you're waifu a slut
>>
>>24649123
Rin and Luka are hot as fuck. But they don't awake in me that warm love and longing that Miku does. It's really hard to explain, and I've never felt it for anyone else.
>>
>>24649199
I feel you senpai, Miku has something unique to her but she doesn't have tits!
>>
>>24649285
Not in all versions.
>>
I fell in love with a 2D girl, even to the point where I made her my imaginary friend and now it's been so long she sometimes talks to me without me forcing any conversation. I also dream about her often, but not as much as I'd like.

It was the same for me, OP, I didn't understand what love for 2D was like. I eventually started forcing myself to masturbate exclusively to 2D until I started liking it. After that, watching anime and getting into weeaboo shit will unavoidably end up in your being infatuated with a drawing.

Have a nice day, OP.
>>
I am the same way, I only get to the point where I focus on one character more than others. It doesn't ever pass that level.
>>
>>24647862
what game is that? must headpat
>>
>>24650606
Who is it?
This comment is s00per original, m8 r0b0t I swear on me mum
>>
>>24650606
Schizophrenia much, mate? You should get that checked.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.