[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post-wall femanon here (27 y/o). Sad to say it and other femanons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Post-wall femanon here (27 y/o). Sad to say it and other femanons wont want me sharing this, but life sucks post-wall. We dont get the attention we used to, and we start to despise anyone whos better looking or happier than us. Guys I used to laugh at and would never give time of day, now won't give ME time of day. Im alone destined to hook up w someone my dads age. Its really sad. So to summarize this, youre right, we are shit, but after we hit the wall, were in the exact same boat as you .
>>
File: mangum.jpg (67 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
mangum.jpg
67 KB, 550x550
winona ryder looks like an older anne frank

THE ONLY GIRL I EVER LOVED
>>
>>24647760
Idk I'm the same age as you and I'm just not giving a fuck went full fat whore Amy Shumer style.
>>
>>24647760
BTFO all females on suicide watch

Now excuse me as I go to watch my pre wall oneitis' twitter because like I said shes on watch.
>>
>>24647760
Sucks to be you, that even those guys that are desperate to settle down in their 30ies won't give you the light of day.
I could literally go get a boyfriend if I reply to some guys on normiebook. And I'm beyond 30.
>>
File: asdf.jpg (173 KB, 947x950) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
173 KB, 947x950
>>24647799
WAS BORN WITH MAY-MAYS IN HER EYES

i actually like that song and carrot flowers pt 1 but the rest are kinda gay hipster tier stuff
>>
That's horseshit. OP is male.

Women will always get more attention than men. Even a fat, ugly girl gets more attention than a rich, handsome man.
>>
>>24647878
>Okcupid chart showing women above 20 are ugly to men
>>
Have you ever shoved a baseball in your pussy and launched it out while bent over? If I was a girl, I'd pretend I was a cannon destroying ships.
>>
>>24647895
>ugly

No, it said that every man finds age ~20 most attractive in women. She's not going to be completely undesirable until post-menopause and probably not even then.
>>
I'm post-wall as well (25) and can vouch for op
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.