[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /rejected/ here? I actually gathered the courage to tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 12
File: STw8pdb.png (345 KB, 498x568) Image search: [Google]
STw8pdb.png
345 KB, 498x568
Who /rejected/ here?

I actually gathered the courage to tell the girl I like how I felt. Mind you, I was very nervous. She just laughed it off, saying 'aw, that's cute'. I can't blame her. I feel like trash, unworthy of love. What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>24647644

move on, it's not worth your time if she's not interested. You did the right thing telling her how you feel, being honest about your intentions is most of the battle.
>>
File: gratis_smiley.jpg (71 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
gratis_smiley.jpg
71 KB, 600x600
better than her changing her mind and dumping you after months of dating
>>
I'm 20 goddamn years old and there I am, stuttering implicit love-confessions like an anxious teenager. How is it possible to pull this off without looking like a total spastic? What does normal people do? I hate this life.
>>
File: kent.jpg (169 KB, 916x812) Image search: [Google]
kent.jpg
169 KB, 916x812
Let's Talk
>>
>>24647768
Normal people gained confidence in this shit when they were teenagers.
>>
>>24647791
MY TIME IS NOW

Fuck you Robot
>>
>>24647791
Kent lost his fucking virginity to a white girl, haven't you browsed for the last hours? No fucking wonder that it's impossible for me to find love. I am a weak, fragile, hesitant perma-resident on /r9k/ with no ability to lead or dominate or be masculine or anything. I'm born in the wrong world, anon.
>>
>>24647644
Who gives a shit? Like, how fucking fragile are you?

Is this the kind of thing that is enough to fucking crush you, the rejection of some random cunt? Are you so fucking weak and fragile? This shit should pearl off of you like water from a lotus
>>
>>24647871
>are you so weak and fragile?
I am, mi famila. It hurts so much. I really am, but I can't be - and that's the worst feel of them all, knowing that you're something that doesn't fit, and that you can only put on a facade forever to avoid rejection.
>>
>>24647791
u /c me
>>
File: 1448740978278.gif (627 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1448740978278.gif
627 KB, 500x281
>Was a NEET for a few years
>Eventually had to get a job
>It is in a warehouse in SoCal so Mexicans everywhere
>Become attracted to a woman over a few months
>Tell her
>She ignores my existence
It went from her always saying hi to me first and making me lunch to radio silence. Ever since her I don't know if a woman is ever attracted to me because apparently the most obvious signs and some peoples saying "She seems to be into you, go for it" didn't mean she was attracted to me in that way.

Now there is this new girl suddenly giving me attention and I don't know what the hell she wants because it can be anything now due to me not knowing any signs of attraction.
>>
>>24647871
Fuck off, it's more than understandable.
>>
>>24647986
>due to me not knowing any signs of attraction.
topfeel. I have the same problem - I have literally no clue about what's going on in any flirtatious situation (>implying that girls flirt with me), missing everything, to cowardly to start anything, stuck in your own mind-prison.
>>
>>24647644
Here's a trick. First, do this to as many girls as you can. Burn every fucking bridge possible between you and the opposite sex. Not only does it desensitize you from rejection, but it should show you something interesting... which leads to the second point: never, for any reason whatsoever, verbally express that you like a girl. Show them.

You need to flood yourself with rejection. I can't remember where I read it, but this guy made an awesome point. It was something like this: "I chase failure. If I'm not failing on a daily basis, I know I'm on the wrong path. For, you see, as a man, we grow through pain and hardship. It molds us into something better. We transform pain into power. For every blow delivered to our mentally constructed armor, we discover a new flaw in ourselves. A weakness that needs to be snuffed out immediately. After awhile this becomes routine. Failing day after day shouldn't be discouraging, it should be motivation to keep going. There's only so many ways you fail until you get it right and when you do, you'll realize that power is not just derived from the pain... it's the ability to empathize with others. A man isn't just someone that runs around crushing people. He understands that he has been crushed too. He build himself upon the ashes he died upon."

It was something like this, I can't remember verbatim. Don't let it get you, anon. Just keep moving forward.
>>
>>24648063
>man up aND be treated like shit- The post
>>
>>24647791
MY TIME IS NOW!

THE TIME HAS COME SO HAVE I
>>
>>24648097
>beta kuck doesn't understand manhood
The post.
>>
>>24648063
>never, for any reason whatsoever, verbally express that you like a girl. Show them.
Probably good advice in some way. As stated above, we're some that are mentally handicapped in a way so we can't really read the opposite gender. How do we figure out how the fuck to 'show' love? It'll fucking end with
>he gave me roses, ewwwww
>he looked at me ad blinked, what a creep
>OMG Stacey, this loser just touched my shoulder
>>
>>24648178
>Manhood is being treated like shit because you don't fulfill the standards of other people

Makes sense I would definitely feel like a confident man
>>
>>24648191

Jesus Christ, you are so fucking paranoid, seriously go get cured, no normal girl would ever say that, well I'm not an Amerifat, I guess the average californian girl but I doubt that even the dumbest cunts would say something like this if you're not repulsive looking.
>>
File: photo.jpg (574 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
574 KB, 1600x1200
>had many gfs, always ends in flames and ashes
>inb4 get out normie reee
>cyborg status for lyfe
>meet amazing qt, feel she is the love of my life
>do everything i can to get her
>omfg it worked
>become a couple
>5 fucking days later she explodes on me and dumps all sorts of personal issues she has with me all at once
>rejected as a motherfucker

i thought this was finally it. i thought i had finally found the one for me. I looked past all her flaws and fell for her so hard. Im just getting dumber and more naive as time goes on
>>
>>24647863
holy shit for the first time in my life i have kent information that the general public doesn't have

kent is not fucking a white girl or anyone. kent's family caught wind of his online presence and is ordering him to get everything about him blanked from the internet. kent told jamil he was going on a date today because it provided decent cover for his mass purge of videos--jamil extrapolated the sex part because jamil is literally that insecure
>>
>>24648191
>he gave me roses, ewwwww
NO.

What? This never happens.

Again, what?

>>24648279
>Manhood is being treated like shit because you don't fulfill the standards of other people

You guys seriously didn't read what I said. I'm just saying, you're going to fail over and over again at this. It doesn't mean get ran the fuck over. It means put yourself out there and stop worrying about what the fuck other people think about your failure. Correct your own mistakes, stop shifting it on others. You grow from this shit and it stops bothering you. I feel like I'm talking to five year old children right now.
>>
>>24648365
>I feel like I'm talking to five year old children right now.
Oh man, well never make it.
>>
>>24648191
To follow up, again, with how you figure out "how the fuck to 'show' love," you need to make attempts (which you're initially going to fail at; I pointed this out in my first reply).

Stop trying to be romantic. The shit you've seen in movies is the quickest way to get butt-fucked no condor. If you want to make a romantic gesture, do it ONCE after you've already locked them in. This doesn't mean take her out to dinner. This means take her on an adventure. Go hiking, geocaching, exploring abandoned buildings, etc. Do something that she's never done before. You can collect this info by simply asking her indirect questions like what her interests and hobbies are.

Another way of showing interest or affection is by touching them. Mind you, you need to do this AFTER YOU GET TO KNOW THEM A BIT. Playful banter is excellent. Just don't go melodramatic, "I LOVE YOU." Again, you WILL get fucked over. Essentially, any sign of weakness you show them, they'll exploit you for it. Be a fucking man.
>>
>>24648500
Thanks dude, this is pretty good advice. I don't know if I can do it.
>>
>>24648560
You can and you will.
>>
>>24648500
Pretty bad advice.

I agree on not being romantic before you're actually WITH her, but once the situation is stable and you clearly love eachother saying "I love you" is not necessairly a bad thing.
>>
>>24647644
Welcome to being normal.
>Even super Chad has been turned down at some point.

It feels shitty now, but when it does work out...you'll feel a much higher high by comparison.

2 options for proceeding now.
A) move along and meet somebody new
>smart
B) Work on improving yourself and try again in a couple months/year
>usually retarded, but not impossible
>>
>>24648365

>Guy gets rejection once

>It means put yourself out there and stop worrying about what the fuck other people think about your failure

>Guy gets rejection 1000 times
>Woah stop focusing on getting sex stop creeping out women

https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/3n7zqs/as_of_today_i_have_been_rejected_1000_times/
>>
>finally worked up the courage to ask girls out in the last two months
>been rejected each time

>>24647791
MY TIME IS NOW
>>
>>24648668
If you're in love with one another, there's definitely not a problem with this. Like I said, don't be melodramatic about it--I could have been more clear though. My reasoning is that I've seen countless threads on here about some robot saying "I LOVE YOU" after one intimate moment and it blew everything up. I didn't think you'd have to say not to do this, but... then again... we are browsing an autistic Mongolian sock puppet enthusiast forum, so sometimes verbosity is the best route.
>>
>>24648724
What keeps you going, familylamily? I mean, after atleast a few rejections, one would've guessed that you would stop.
>>
>>24647791
MY TIME IS NOW!
please ;_;
>>
i'm pretty close to killing myself desu

>have crush on grill
>she's pretty average looking, kinda chubby if anything, but huge rack
>flirt with her for past few months, but since i'm robot, my flirting probably just seems like autism to her
>this other guy hung out around her a lot, but my friends said he was just her friend
>me and roommates have a party at our house, invite like 30 people, including crush and guy
>half the reason i wanted to have the party was so i could hang out with girl more
>sitting in living room, drinking, decent time, but i'm a sperg so i spend half the night walking around seeing what others are doing
>eventually it's like midnight, don't see crush anywhere
>figure she went home so i say fuck it, gonna go to bed. no point staying awake if she isn't there
>get to my room, hear laughing coming from inside
>open door, crush and the dude are making out on my bed
>in shock, shut door and go sit in living room for a bit more
>end up sleeping on couch
>they're gone before i wake up
this was saturday. i haven't left the house since. missed my classes today
>>
>>24648759
the hope that maybe one will say yes, i guess.

It doesn't feel as bad as you keep getting rejected though. If I were to graph the rejections over time you would see a huge amount of time before the first, second, third rejections because I felt really bad man.
>>
>>24647791
MY TIME IS NOW
gotta be original
>>
>girl actually talks to you
>she's just being nice to you which is such a foreign concept you mistake it for flirting
>embarrass yourself by asking her out
>she already has a boyfriend/isn't into you/gives flimsy excuse

Every god damn time. I've made a vow never to speak to another girl again outside of business transactions. I'm done. It's just me and the video games now.
>>
You did it. That's something to be proud of. If you can ask out one, you can ask out them all. Rejections don't even matter.
>>
>>24647791
MY TIME IS NOW!

(holy shit fuck this robot)
>>
>>24648772
I'm sorry, man. This is my worst fear.
>>
>>24648794
Why do you feel like asking someone out who already has a boyfriend or something is such a big deal?
>>
best thing you can do is to learn a lesson
next time consider your chances more carefully and thats all
>>
>>24648834
Bastard, you're a bastard I hate people like you, I'm not him but people like you ruin the world.
>>
>>24648871
It happens all the time, nobody gives a shit
>>
I've asked out quite a few women in the past couple of months but to no luck.

I can't remember exactly but I've attempted talking to at least 15 girls in a little over a month and each one doesn't even give me the time of day. I'm not sure what I'm doing that's so wrong, I'm not even ugly (I don't think) and I still get jack shit.

I mean, I'm picky as fuck with women, I won't date a girl who's got more problems than I do but I don't even seem to be worth acknowledging, much less dating or even having a conversation with. Only one girl out of those 15 or so has actually held a conversation with me but then I go to get her number and she completely fucking drops me like we had never spoken before.
>>
File: 1425950639407.jpg (19 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1425950639407.jpg
19 KB, 480x480
>used to have self confidence but zero gf
>ask girl out
>she says no
>no zero self confidence AND zero gf
>>
File: 1445307442567.jpg (28 KB, 448x468) Image search: [Google]
1445307442567.jpg
28 KB, 448x468
>tfw might have come out too soon
fuck you feelings, why do you always make me so precocious!
>>
Last time I asked a girl out when I was in high school. Don't even get feels for girls anymore, never met one that plays my notes since then.
>>
I asked out my co-worker to dinner, she said yes and is coming over right now to pick me up. Did I fuck up?
>>
File: file.png (69 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
file.png
69 KB, 400x400
>accepted by girls
>rejected by unis
>>
File: wiesay.jpg (341 KB, 1200x836) Image search: [Google]
wiesay.jpg
341 KB, 1200x836
>>24648335
lad it will be okay
>>
>>24648794
but what if she agrees to dinner is she still just being nice

she's still just being nice isn't she.
>>
>>24647644
I've crushed on a girl recently.

I had not crushed on a girl since I was 8.

Litterally never crashed on anyone else, she's probably gonna reject me but I'll try to make a move after I'll get to know her, better do it then regeret not doing anything later.
>>
>>24648968
>>>lgbt

>unoriginal comment leedleleedlelee
>>
>>24647644
I asked her number and tried to call her 4 times. After that I knew she wanted nothing with me.
>>
>>24649019
not that kind of coming out, numbnuts
>>
>>24648977
Don't pay for her meal

Also don't panic

PANIC
>>
>>24648999
Normie. But nice trips.
>>
File: 1356046163389.png (56 KB, 620x743) Image search: [Google]
1356046163389.png
56 KB, 620x743
>>24649042
thanks familia

we're gonna make it

good god please let me make it
>>
>>24648999
Wanna exchange lives?
>>
When a girl rejects you, it's the human race's way of saying that it would be better off without another copy of you running around, and by extension, better off without you.
Which is why it hurts like hell, even though I hate women and don't usually care what they think.
>>
>>24648675
Not OP but I gave up on option A after asking out dozens of women.

B is the only option that I have right now.

Hoping things get better once I graduate and get a job but we'll see.
>>
File: The light inside...jpg (60 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
The light inside...jpg
60 KB, 600x800
>>24649241
Why the fuck does this life have to be so rough phams, seriously? I just wanna be happy and make others happy, I don't deserve this shit. Why do I have to go through this while others don't?
>>
>>24649315
The thing is that after you graduate and get a job, will women still love you for who you are and not just for your job? We're running against time - and losing.
>>
>>24649359
They never love you for who you are, that's your mom's job.

They love the idealized you, once you hit some pitfall or trouble, they'll bail and find someone else.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.