[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the best days of r9k, there used to be 10-15 elliot threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: supreme.jpg (328 KB, 2500x1719) Image search: [Google]
supreme.jpg
328 KB, 2500x1719
In the best days of r9k, there used to be 10-15 elliot threads at any given time
>>
the best days of r9k were before this guy.
>>
The "best" days of /r9k/ are like the smelliest, foulest shits taken by Indians.
>>
Is anyone here still from the before-time?

I mean the gentlemen era and before.
>>
Are we supposed to constantly talk about this shithead for eternity?
>>
>>24648764
He was the Supreme Gentleman, so yes he will be talked about for a long time
>>
>>24649001
Why is it that every time we talk about someone being a NEET there's a more than likely chance he'd fucking hate everyone here
>>
>>24647622
Why does r9k idiolize him and not other spree killers?
>>
>>24649135

He started the fire of the Beta Uprising.
>>
>>24647622
>best days of /r9k/
tard stories and gentlemen
all else is a varying type of cancer
>>
>>24649161
What about the guy from Oregon. He was the same
>>
In your opinion r9k what was Elliots problem exactly?

Was he just a beta/pussy, or did he have actual issues (aspergers, superiority complex etc?).
>>
>>24649449
Hos problem was that he was fucking a fucking autistic creep. He wanted girls too bad. Never really was himself.
>>
>>24649449
He wasnt being himself.
>>
>>24649449
Being a halfie was his problem, he basically got the asian femininity along with white laziness. Honestly he should've just taken hormones and transitioned.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.