[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eating mustard spread on slices of cheese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 144294230423.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
144294230423.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
My dad is away for the next two weeks and I have to fend for myself. Running out of food friend. Once I run out of cheese and mustard all I have left is a few bags of spinach.

Guess I'll just lose more weight. Wouldn't be so bad except that I'm already a skellyfag.

24KV neet. Thanks for understanding.
>>
Can't you order a pizza?
>>
>>24647572
he didn't leave any food at all?
>>
>>24647572
Microwave ready meals. Simple.
>>
>>24647572
It's pretty depressing that you fail so badly at basic life skills that your dad would need to prep his 24 year old adult child with 2 weeks of food so you don't die of starvation while he's away. Keep on truckin' NEET, maybe if you just be yourself someone will take pity on you and send food.
>>
>>24647572

ITT: neet begs for free shit with a shitty sob story

fuck off to /b/ fag
>>
>>24647572

Get food then from someone you know and explain your situation, the gods will give you what you ask for.
>>
>>24647572
Go fuck yourself nigga. I was in the same situation before without the promise of a guardian returning, and I borrowed the money for ramen to last me until I got a job after four weeks.

Suck it up, NEETchan.
>>
Sakurako-senpai iktf I would not know what to do without moms cooking holy cow
>>
>>24647572
Go to a food bank or the church or some shit, you loser. They'll give you peanut butter and stuff.
>>
Don't you have money, senpai?
>>
>>24647572
>2015-36
>not buying rice beans and oats
>>
hello newfriend :) 43.00.123.45
i made some letters there, can anyone decipher ;3
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.