[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mom groomed me to be her personal masseuse from an early
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: 1419430696001.jpg (292 KB, 1151x2048) Image search: [Google]
1419430696001.jpg
292 KB, 1151x2048
>mom groomed me to be her personal masseuse from an early age
>had me rubbing her feet, massaging her back, doing all sorts of fancy treatments to her
>have no frame of reference that tells me this is not normal keep doing it until I'm 13
>this realization crashing against my grooming pretty much destroyed any ability I might have had to associate with women
>the only thoughts that give me any sexual arousal are fully submissive in nature and no sexual fantasy I have involves me penetrating a woman
>she still asks me when I'll get a girlfriend every other week
>says she wants to have grandkids while she's still young enough to enjoy them
>still jokingly asks me to rub her feet like I used to in front of her friends.

who else lost any chance they had of being normal due to bad parenting? Pic semi related, all I can think about is begging her to lick her toes.
>>
>who else lost any chance they had of being normal due to bad parenting?

Anyone boy raised by a single mother (95% of this board).
>>
>>24647509
Roasties are going to destroy all of western civilization if we don't do something soon.
>>
>>24647458
Ahahahahahahahah

And suburban white people make fun of blaxk
>>
>>24647509
Kinda
Still you used to visit my dad
>>
>>24647458
>Pic semi related, all I can think about is begging her to lick her toes.

fembot here... that's kind of hot.

the only problem is that you're probably ugly.
>>
File: Pillow Boner.png (16 KB, 691x597) Image search: [Google]
Pillow Boner.png
16 KB, 691x597
>>24647458
Does she needs a new foot masseuse at the moment?
>>
>that girl in the OP
Jesus I want to provide for her financially and emotionally while I watch her being bred by a black man.
>>
Bipolar, single mother
me and my sister are permanently fucked
>>
File: 1447192165660.jpg (65 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1447192165660.jpg
65 KB, 500x750
>>24647458
After I was abused for a year by this platinum blonde Stacy in 3rd grade I never touched anyone else again.

>>24647509
Single moms ruin daughters too. Either she's mad I'm not a dumb slut or mad I'm not her pseudo beta husband validating her entire existence
She would threaten to kick me out if I wanted to spend more time with my was. She threatens to kick me out for speaking to our neighbor's because she told them that their daughter could've shot herself with a gun that was not even there to impress her druggie friends.

My dads wife and daughters give me shit for not actively engaging with them. I kept them away for my own good and theirs. They wouldn't understand because they aren't held at the mercy of abusive parents.
>>
>>24649819
She would threaten to kick me out for wanting to spend time with my dad*
>>
>>24647458
>you will never give your mom a foot orgasm using your semen as lubricant

you fucked up op
>>
>>24649602
> implying you aren't ugly
>>
>>24647458
That's terrible, OP.

I'm just the usual case of ugly with extremely overbearing parents, who similarly go on about grandkids and are incapable of understanding why I hate being around others.
>>
>>24649935
Ditto. Atleast were not nu male beta keks, just betas that opt out. Seems better
>>
I came expecting a wincest history but instead got a lesson in behavioral conditioning.
>>
>>24647509
>everyone born during the 90's was raised by single mothers
not sure if mothers were whores or dads were just deadbeats. probably both.
>>
>>24647509
>tfw had a father figure and he says "anon, don't get married"

Feels damn good tbqh
>>
>mom severely depressed
>threatens to kill herself when I was 11
>never comfortable leaving her alone
>brother says "fuck all of you" and vanished when I was 12
>attempt suicide at 14

Anon why are you so anxious all the time just chill out
>>
>>24651176
>>24647458
Yeah anon, count yourself lucky. Shut the fuck up and rub her feet.
>>
File: 1447827926443-r9k.jpg (19 KB, 311x328) Image search: [Google]
1447827926443-r9k.jpg
19 KB, 311x328
What? This is not normal? My fantasy s both sub and dom. I find it funny that murricans can make everything sexual even if it's just normal. Maybe it's just finns with their saunas and stuff but woah this is fucking weird to think anything sexual if people are just naked doing stuff.
>>
File: tumblr_ni37b3AfMt1qfc2yoo1_500.gif (535 KB, 500x185) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni37b3AfMt1qfc2yoo1_500.gif
535 KB, 500x185
>Great grandma scares her husband away and neglects my grandma
>Grandma scares her husband away and neglects my mother
>Mother scares her husband away and neglects me

I pretty much wasn't raised at all.
>>
>>24647458
I hate my mom so that means im normal right?
>>
File: 1447320227863.jpg (205 KB, 1200x1364) Image search: [Google]
1447320227863.jpg
205 KB, 1200x1364
>>24651416
tfw my parents are cool as fuck, incredibly supportive and love me very much
>>
>>24649996
yeah, it could be much worse
>>
File: longface.jpg (48 KB, 455x648) Image search: [Google]
longface.jpg
48 KB, 455x648
tfw watched mother increasingly mistreat and play "games" with my father over my entire childhood.
I have to stop myself from generalizing about women on a regular basis.
>>
>tfw I just rely on myself

From a young age I've just shut myself away from society and relied on myself for motivation, punishment and rewards. Feels pretty comfy with no one to lean on :^)
>>
>tfw I am a shit skin
>mom had me when she was 20
>used to beat me with anything she can get her hands on
>spatula,brush,slipper. She was angry all the time.

I contemplate suicide alot senpai, life is an empty struggle.
>>
>>24653738
How do you keep going? I use to be like that but, started dating again because, I couldn't stand being alone. Now I don't have anyone and no motivation.
>>
>>24653985
>I've never had a gf
I could get a grill easily, I've been told I'm cute but I don't want one because I've got better things to do.

It's all in my mind. I know it sound sociopathic but I can handle problems in my mind without seeking guidance from others. I solve my own problems, I am my own counselor. I'm just a massive introvert who finds more success when I have less interaction with others.
>>
>>24654073
Do you ever have any doubts? Any desire to change your behavior? Divert from that path?
>>
i braid my moms hair and dye it
and i have no problems with women
>>
>>24654123
I think this happens for most people, playing out different scenarios in their heads (I.e. "What IF I did this instead of that...) and I do that to "fulfill desires". The biggest issue with answering your question is that I don't have very many desires. Growing up (and now) my perfect idea of a bedroom, for example, is plain white walls with a plain bed, a desk, drawers, and a door. I wear literally the same exact shirt etc (multiple copies) every single day and live a relatively plain life.

It would be a lie to say I don't have desires but they are kept bottled up and I'm fine with that, living a plain and closed life.

>it took me a week to find out that Paris was attacked because I don't go on any social media
>4chan is boring so I usually only go on every few months or so

Why would I divert from something if it makes me happy?
>>
>>24653738
Are you me? I'm exactly the same.

Have you considered the possibility of you being a schizoid? I have, and I'm unsure whether I am one or not
>>
>>24651176
Ever find out what happened to your brother, anon?
>>
>>24654073
My mother and father both left me at an early age. Ever since then I been relyent on other people. Gf's and friends , it only last for a short time because, I really don't give a fuck about people just need help from time to time. However, I could never become completely independent. How have you become completely independent?
>>
>>24647458
Anyone raised by a batshit crazy basket casr of a mom and a lazy former chaddad.
>>
>>24647458
god OP you are your own problem, it's not your mom. She trained you to be a FUCKING MASSEUSE. Do you have any idea how fucking SET you are?

My mom did the same thing. She was a professional masseuse, and taught me everything she knew so that I could give her massages.

Now I chat up girls at the bar, find a way to let them know I got skillz and next thing I know I'm touching her. Once you're touching a girl, you're basically in her pants.
>>
>>24649602
This is why imageboards should ban females.
>fembot here...
Let me include my gender to garner attention!
>>
>>24647458
fucking hot tbqfamwy, would be perfect if your mum made you hump her leg in front of her friends while they laughed at you
>>
>>24647458
my mom taught me that rape is very wrong and you should never do something a woman dosen't consent to.

she was raped herself (like legit raped, violent and shit) and is not a feminist, but fuck she went wayy too strong on that shit.

i was too scared to be alpha with women until a bro made me see the light, if not for him i would be FUCKED.
>>
>>24656393

Yeah that's a huge problem in the western world.

Single mother feels like she was treated poorly by men, tells her son to always be kind to women, etc.

Kid naively believes that it's the truth and that is how you get a girlfriend instead of the mom's subconscious fear that her son will bear the traits of the kind of man she has grown to hate (but still fucked their brains out previously).

Then because of courts favouring women, it is hard for the dad to get enough time to influence his sons life and teach him how interacting with women actually works (if he even wants to see his son).

the breaking up of the family unity will probably be seen as our biggest failure, if anyone survives long enough to fix it...
>>
>>24656192
And you're giving it to her.
>>
>>24656192
Just filter "fembot" problem solved
>>
File: 1409424666191.jpg (225 KB, 670x461) Image search: [Google]
1409424666191.jpg
225 KB, 670x461
>single mother
well there's your problem
>>
>>24649819
did you fuck your daddy to get back at her?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.