[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>she was 'raped' >she wants people to pity her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: 1420497355961.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1420497355961.png
129 KB, 724x611
>she was 'raped'
>she wants people to pity her
>>
File: 1365480858428.png (961 KB, 906x644) Image search: [Google]
1365480858428.png
961 KB, 906x644
>>24647155
Some do deserve pity though.
>>
>>24647155
>"raped"
>somehow orgasms
>>
>>24647171
Did she get raped by her mother? That's hot...
>>
File: 1359216862858.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1359216862858.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
yeah, no. As a person who actually lived through that experience I never bring it up. NEVER EVER. Pity? thats not the kind of attention you'd ever want especially with such a topic as rape. You have to deal with a stigma around you for the rest of your life and the more people that know the more people treat you that way. I keep that shit buried in my past. My family and best friend are the only ones that know about it.

So fuck the people trying to get pity from such a horrible thing.
>>
>>24647242
Fuck off slut you were literally asking for it
>>
>>24647242
Were you impregnated? If not, it's not rape because it didn't affect your life other than "tee hee I got raped it was so traumatic XD"
>>
>>24647242
I knew you sluts would show up

Fuck off whore you had it coming
>>
I know a roastie whore who did basically the same thing. Claimed she was raped, claimed to be battling cervical cancer which meant she had to have her womb removed, claims a shit ton of stuff I know is bullshit. People know shes a lying skank, but yet because she's a 7.5/10 they ignore it and swarm over her. I'd kill the bitch pham
>>
>>24647242
im sorry that happened 2 u :^(
>>
>>24647242
stop posting assuka you slut
>>
>Got partially raped
>Didn't care so didn't even bother to tell anyone

Even if you were full raped, I can't imagine why you would ever tell anyone other than the authorities, or your romantic partner. Once people know, you become forever branded (at least mentally) as a rape victim. They might be supportive and friendly and care about you, but forever after whenever they think about you or hear your name, the first thing that will jump to their mind is the rape.
>>
I was raped im a girl btw :)
>>
>>24647242

>woman
>not a virgin

fucking normie
>>
>>24647874
How can one be partially raped?
>>
>>24648173
He got it in and went for a few thrusts, but didn't finish. At least, I consider full rape to completion, so while it's all technically "rape", if there isn't a climax then it's partial rape.
>>
>>24648276
Ahh.

Want to share your story?
Why didn't you care enough to tell anyone?
>>
>>24648276
"Partial" slut
>>
>>24648452
It's not a good story. I go on craigslist looking for guys to cuddle with, sort of like you see those ads for but I don't charge I just enjoy the experience. Sometimes the guys get a little frisky or want more and it's usually not hard to stop. Some though, this guy obviously, didn't stop despite my usual ways of preventing it. He ended up partially stripping me, sticking it and going at it till I physically got him to stop with a knife. It got pretty ugly but he did stop and left.

I didn't care because it kind of goes along with the arrangement, and because it wasn't too terrible considering how badly it could have gone. At the end of the day I just didn't feel like the experience was worth getting torn up over or telling people about.

>>24648523
jej
>>
>>24648919
Damn... honestly, it's a good thing you didn't make a big deal out of it.

You do realize that is an excellent example of "asking for it"?
>frequent craigslist cuddling
I was expecting to feel bad, but honestly I have no sympathy if you invite strangers of craigslist into bed with you.

What's worse is you let some rapey dude off the hook by not reporting, and you might've made someone else into a legitimate victim...
>>
>>24649265
>You do realize that is an excellent example of "asking for it"?

I'm aware, and I'm aware of the risk, which is why I generally take precautions. This guy was just more "rapey".

You raise a good point though, and I feel a little guilty for not doing anything now.
>>
>>24648919
>I go on craigslist looking for guys to cuddle with
This..This is a thing?
>>
>>24650040
I apologize for being blunt, but nobody in your life is going to be honest with you about it.

If you haven't already, I would stop trolling craigslist...for your own sake. It definitely could have gone much worse than that, and if the cops/family/press ever did get involved in another situation... veryyy few people will be coming to your defense.

Again, not trying to bring you down here....just the cold hard truth from an objective anon.
>>
>>24650374
whores and damaged women

this is an orignal comment
>>
>>24650374
I know there are women who do it for money, like they charge by the hour or something to cuddle with them.

I just do it because I like it, and don't charge.

>>24650443
That's good advice but I would point out that I've been doing it via craigslist for a couple years, and this example is one of very few like it. I normally have like a 99% safe success rate.
>>
File: gyU3RvV.jpg (68 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
gyU3RvV.jpg
68 KB, 499x499
>she gets "raped"
>she can't consent if drunk
>>
>>24647155
>raped
>got drunk at a party, had sex, and regretted it afterwards

Apparently these are the same thing now
>>
>>24650615
>have like a 99% safe success rate.
B-But, that 1% is me. I'd rape you senseless and brain you for the invitation.
>>
>>24647242
Some people deal with things differently. Some people need to discuss it, others don't.
>>
>>24650615
You've been extremely lucky. Well adjusted people don't really fuck around with craigslist personals.

Honestly I'd say that's the real issue you should be looking at. Inviting strangers over to cuddle with you is not a good habit to have.
>if you ever plan on being with somebody who has self respect...this kinda stuff is a deal breaker.
>potentially dangerous (STD's, assault, death)
>if people that you know found out, you would have a much worse stigma than "victim"

If loneliness is the issue, this is a temporary fix not a solution.
>>
>>24650746
That's nice.

>>24650981
I know it's only a temporary thing, I don't try to pretend otherwise. It just gets me through the week. As for craiglist itself, I live in a college city so most of the guys are alright.

I get the danger side of it though, but assuming nothing bad ever happened, I don't see how just cuddling is a deal breaker. If it's because a guy doesn't trust that you only cuddled with them when you say it with your word, then there's another problem there altogether.
>>
>>24651117
How much do they get to feel you up during cuddling? Do you like sit in their lap while watching a movie or something?
>>
>>24651117
You aren't looking at it objectively.
I'm mostly a normie (mild social anxiety, but i'm in fraternity, and have a long term gf)

If I found out that my girlfriend had done shit like this in the past, I would dump her immediately. Inviting craigslist strangers over to cuddle for years is pretty fucked up.
I would never be with somebody who would do things like that, because I could never respect them.
>>
>>24651887
Not much at all. They might get a grope or squeeze in but I'll tell them not to after that. Usually they understand beforehand, but some try their luck.

>>24651919
Well it's nice to understand your perspective on the matter.
>>
>>24652480
So where do they touch you? Are you just spooning without your butt in their crotch?
>>
>>24652480
No problem. Just here to give honest opinions.

Either way; i'm curious now.
What do you wear when you do this?
Do you hangout before, or just open the door and walk right to the couch?
>>
>>24652624
Anywhere really, before I stop them. Usually towards&around my boobs, some tried to feel my bare stomach or back, a couple tried to reach down my pants. Again though, it doesn't happen that often at all.

I used to alternate between the bed and the couch, but after that guy that tried to get his rape on I almost exclusively stay to the couch now. Usually spooning like you said either facing them or away, sometimes I've sat on their lap. I prefer laying down spooning though with their arms around me and sharing a blanket. Sometimes they get a stiffy but if they don't do anything with it I don't mind.
>>
>>24652894
I meant where would they touch you in your ideal cuddling experience. So touching your stomach through a shirt is fine but touching it directly isn't?

Would you cuddle a girl or an ugly guy?

Why would guys be unwilling to rape you on a couch?

I guess it's weird because physical intimacy seems inherently sexual to me and I'm trying to find out where the line is for you.
>>
>>24652883
I tend to wear pajamas now when doing it, don't care what they wear. Least I've ever done was underwear but that was a unique situation.

I used to do it differently but now I usually eat with them, talk and get to know them for a bit before we move to the couch and get comfortable.

>>24653075
Ideally they just have their arms around me, maybe a leg. I like being held and being up against them though I will say I won't turn down like a shoulder rub or something like that. I've cuddled girls and ugly guys. It's weird but in my experience, guys just got more frisky in bed. I guess they read it wrong or just figured they had a better chance in bed. Plus it's harder to get to know a guy and then take him to bed and act like it's all normal.
>>
>>24653243
pic?
I wanna see if you're hot.
>>
>>24653339
No thanks. I'm pretty average. Not fat though.
>>
>>24653540
I'll believe it when I see it.
You don't need to post a nude or anything, I just wanna see what it's like out there on craigslist.
>>
>>24653243
So where is the line? What's the border on touching you deem acceptable/unacceptable? Do you not let guys grab your butt or whatever because it feels different for you than 'nonsexual' touching or because you think it'll make them try something?
>>
>>24653640
Don't believe it then.

>>24653706
I guess how much they move. If they start moving their hands on me, start squeezing me with their arms or moving their body against me. Stuff like that. Also there are obvious-No areas. He doesn't have to be rubbing against me and feeling me up, but I'm not going to be ok if he's just laying there but has got his hand on my chest.

For why not, kind of a mix of both. Letting things get sexual makes it harder to stop them from actually turning sexual, and the close calls I had were all when I gave them an inch. Also for me it's not a sex thing and I'm not looking for sex. I'm just looking to relax and feel safe and comfortable in a guys arms so if he tries to push it I don't feel safe or comfortable and don't enjoy it.
>>
>>24653976
I can't relate at all to wanting to be touched non-sexually but I remembered disliking touching is actually an autism thing so maybe that's why. Or maybe it's a male thing. Have there been guys that enjoyed just laying there protecting you with no extra sexual element and wanted to keep coming back to do it?
>>
>>24654109
I prefer not to do repeats because it only leads to complication. Most of the guys I do it with are totally on board with the arrangement though and no problems arise. Maybe they feel or think about it sexually, but they behave and act completely agreeable. Plenty of them will want to do it again sometime, but I said before I try to avoid repeats.
>>
>>24654156
>complication
What does that mean? Would you be ok with a cuddle buddy if you knew he wasn't going to try something?
>>
>>24647242
>anime

Didn't happen.
>>
>>24654230
Either they get attached, they start to want more, or they think it means I like or want them to do more. Stuff like that, I've had it happen. I'd love a cuddle buddy if I knew he wasn't going to try something, but I haven't really had much luck via craigslist at least.

Probably the sad but true thing is, if I charged for it like some women do, I'd probably be able to get a few guys I know are ok because money is involved. I don't want to charge though.
>>
>>24654303
I don't see how money would vet them. They could just be paying for emotional companionship. And they'd probably want you to be more willing to get rubbed or w/e.
>>
>>24654359
If they're willing to pay, then they're probably looking for an ongoing service. So they probably wouldn't want to jeopardize that by getting frisky.

I dunno, I could see it go either way.
>>
>>24654450
this-
I charge for full blown sex and screen the guys thoroughly, never had a bad call, guys are sweet, safe dudes (I always provide the protection and I put it on them and get tested regularly, NO sex without condoms whatsoever), theyre sweet as hell and will randomly bring me gifts (jewelry, lingerie, flowers) - text me that they miss me, ask to see me again soon etc.
One guy regularly pays me 2k dollars to come have dinner with him and stay over in his hotel suite.

In my few years dating guys from school, tinder, bars or just my social circle - these guys however "pathetic" it might be considered to pay for sex - are the nicest Ive come across. Id happily go for one of them if they werent all married to frigid cunts already.
>>
>>24648919
>He ended up partially stripping me, sticking it and going at it till I physically got him to stop with a knife.
Lets be honest, you went home that night and shlicked furiously.
>>
>>24650040
>You raise a good point though, and I feel a little guilty for not doing anything now.
Who the fuck are you, you must be a guy trolling pretending to be a woman, no woman is this nice or understanding kek (or even attempts to take criticism and do self reflection)
>>
>>24655372
It took place in my home, I was already there. I washed myself and checked to see what was what since it kind of hurt, but I didn't get off to it.

>>24655416
It just never crossed my mind that he could act that way towards someone else, so I feel kind of bad for just letting it slide.
>>
>>24655466
>I washed myself and checked to see what was what since it kind of hurt, but I didn't get off to it.
Makes sense, well he did went in "dry" and you obviously weren't aroused

>It just never crossed my mind that he could act that way towards someone else
Still weird to have a woman whose not only on r9k but sounds this genuine (still kinda think you're a man in the back of my mind lol)

Btw both of your replies were to me (same guy, well that's obvious by now)
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.