[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>'Once high school ends all the kids that bullied you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 13
File: 1243356575687.png (371 KB, 612x960) Image search: [Google]
1243356575687.png
371 KB, 612x960
>'Once high school ends all the kids that bullied you will be losers'
>'You'll be the successful one everyone wants to be friends with'

Everyone who used to bully me is out having fun and fucking girls.
I'm slouched in my chair, alone in my room with my hand around my flaccid dick.
Fucking kill me
>>
>>24647044
You're right Gordo.
>>
>>24647044
Life is a war you fight alone against the whole world
>>
>tfw Chad who bullied me in highschool went off to be a successful Petroleum Engineer
>tfw I ended up being a NEET, KV, No friends, small dicked, Pasty, short loser
>>
>>24647076
better understand this quick no one matters but you
>>
>>24647044
op why did you change the pic's name so it looks older? that's oc from this year... are you a newfag?
>>
File: 1448253125779.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1448253125779.png
440 KB, 645x1260
It was never true, familia.

I love you guys.
>>
>>24647096
The betas must end this
>>
>>24647112
Holy autism who would notice something like this?
>>
>>24647128
better go and fuck up society as much as u can, to make the world a worse place to live 4 those who hated you
>>
File: esdfhjgklj.jpg (62 KB, 636x962) Image search: [Google]
esdfhjgklj.jpg
62 KB, 636x962
>>24647112
I just saved it. No idea whats up with the number.
>>
That only applies if you are smart and work hard at a good college toward a non-bullshit degree.
>>
>>24647044
Why do they lie?
>>
>>24647339
For the same reason Disney constantly promotes this "True love is real" bullshit
>>
In school everyone is either a bully, getting bullied or an anomaly. This is notable because it's important in school.

In the real world, nobody cares if you were a fuckup, or a nerd, everyone goes around life with baggage of some sort.

The thing you have to do is just keep doing things. If you are in education, study. If you aren't, find a job. If you can't find a job, get a hobby (playing Skyrim till 3AM doesn't count). Something like making a game or sewing. Something, anything you can do and then show someone "hey! Look at this thing I made!".

Get a reply and change it according to what they say. This is life.

Please don't kill yourself or ask others to do it for you as you are never as worse off as rock bottom... and if you are, there's only one way to go. Up.

Occupy your mind because at the end of the day you will only ever care about assholes having fun if you aren't doing anything productive yourself. This is social anxiety in a nutshell and the only way you can get out is if your will to do so comes from within.

Please don't give up. I don't know what you look like or whether or not you are trolling, but please, think about the good things you could be doing. Life is full of chances, don't give up.
>>
>>24647339
they dont want you to realize that itll always be terrible as to prevent you from shooting up the place
>>
File: ddtyui.jpg (129 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
ddtyui.jpg
129 KB, 1023x682
>>24647394
>In the real world, nobody cares if you were a fuckup, or a nerd
Girls care

I've got a job and I'm improving my education as I do it.
Decent job prospects.

I just can't imagine myself ever with a girl.
Even if I do find someone, they'd get bored of me and leave straight away.

What do people in relationships even talk about? I don't have any hope at all. Seriously what the fuck am I doing
>>
>>24647044
Amen anon. I have a half brother (who is also a major wigger) who did coke, robbed convenience stores, went to prison, and was an alcoholic and he's way better off than me.

The only true thing adults ever told you as a child was that the world isn't fair.
>>
>>24647394
> literally reddit: the post
Viper my man, kill yourself.
>>
If you fucked up in high school, you were supposed to take the hint and learn from your mistakes and make friends later in life.

But you gave up.
>>
>having hope

It's the worst thing you can do to yourself.
>>
>>24647675
>But you gave up.
Even in college i'm alone so i think that the only way is to stop this charade
>>
File: 14323123131.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
14323123131.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
>You'll be the successful one that everyone will want to be friends with
>They'll like you because of your status, not because of your personality
>They basically care about your job/money, not about you
>You will get a girlfriend based on the same principle probably after you're 30
Your parents are basically telling you to become betabux. This is the definition of it.
Normies not only have had awesome childhoods, unlike yours which was fucked up, most of them are also doing decent in life overall and they can look back and think about how good their lives were.
You're a loser on the verge of suicide trying your hardest to make money in order to impress people. Oh, you're also KV and have no friends.
>mfw "everything will be okay, you only need to study hard and then get a good job"
>>
>>24647044
why? you know you can find good poeple if you only go outside just try playing a sport or something
>>
>>24647675
I'm still trying, but it fucking hurts everyday

Even if I had a gf for a month or so, I'd find some relief from this constant misery.
If a gf didn't fix me, then I'd just kill myself as I refuse to live like this if there's no chance of happiness at the end
>>
File: 1432826660116.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
1432826660116.png
65 KB, 285x276
>>24647044
>tfw 20 and still getting bully(not physical), some people at work make fun of me and don't take me seriously.
it's hard to be happy that way.
>>
File: 1448923061557.png (1 MB, 1316x1316) Image search: [Google]
1448923061557.png
1 MB, 1316x1316
>>24647044
Is this the same /soc/ attention whore?

What's the context of the pic, link to the thread maybe?
>>
>>24647584
>Has a job
>Learns shit

This is your conversation. Start from there.

>Girls care

Because you really care about those who wont give you the time of day for shit you did years ago? Why would you want to be with someone like that?
>>
File: 1429070716564.gif (2 MB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1429070716564.gif
2 MB, 500x374
>>24647044
>no one wants to hang out with you in high school because you're a boring, unappealing person
>do nothing to change that
>waaaaaaaah

ya gotta give to get my man
>>
>>24647772
Pretty much summed up my life.
I'm trying to meet people, but I've met no one new in 12 months, just reconnected with 3-4 old friends.

If I had money I could support a single mum in exchange for cuddling and affection, or I could go to Latin America and meet a qt desperate to escape poverty
>>
>>24647044
>tfw only got bullied for like one year because withdrawing completely and hiding at break times worked.
>can't even relate to the kids who were bullied now
>>
>>24647852
Girls dont give a shit about engineering, and no guys I know want to know about efficient designs to minimise rotational inertia

>>24647858
I'm doing all that I can to improve my personality.
I've never been interesting, and no matter what I do, I can't instantly stop being boring.
>>
>>24647858
>no one wants to hang out with you in high school because you're a boring, unappealing person
>All normies are fun people you aren't :^)
Delusional faggots keep coming here saying stupid shit
>>
>>24647995
i don't understand your logic here. do you want to have people flock to you and be interested in you and have a wide variety of friends like the op is implying? or do you want to find other robots to hang out with that are "more interesting" than normies?
>>
>>24648126
not that anon, but i just want some friends, i don't care who
>>
>>24647981
>What do people in relationships even talk about
>Girls dont give a shit about engineering, and no guys I know want to know about efficient designs to minimise rotational inertia
Maybe you find a girl who's happy to talk at you all day. They exist.
>>
>>2648126
You fail to realize that people aren't "fun", you don't need to be "fun" to have friends, normies aren't healthy people they also have flaws they are not flawless beings, you fuckers xome here and act like normies don't have flaws and that robots are the only flawed people on this earth.
>>
>>24648377
Meant to quote this dude and fuck the robot
>>24648126
>>
>>24647394
>The thing you have to do is just keep doing things

Like becoming a serial killer? I've been fantasizing about hunting down couples that come to hike (aka outdoor fuck) in the mountains nearby... I know those mountains really well and i have a good weapon in a country where it's hard to own weapons so i would always have the advantage...

I dunno... It could be fun... I would have to wear a mask tough... Like some animal spirit that i could be possessed with...
>>
>>24648308
>Maybe you find a girl who's happy to talk at you all day.
Maybe, there's always a chance
But that chance is pretty small, and I haven't met a girl like that so far in 20 years

>>24648377
All the people I know are fun, and I desperately struggle to keep up
>>
>>24647394
This post is of VIP quality. Go kill yourself.
>>
>>24647981

because people want something fun and entertaining because life is boring.

they don't want to sit around and discuss engineering theory unless they find it fun and entertaining.

if engineering is the only thing you're capable of holding a conversation about = more indicative of problems with you than them.
>>
File: 1420484721352.gif (679 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1420484721352.gif
679 KB, 320x240
>be nice to nerds, someday they will be your bosses!
>anon is so good with computers, he's going to be the next Bill Gates!
>>
They get a nice network of support while everyone fucks with you or ignores you.
>tfw
>>
>>24647339
so what should have your parents said
>yes ur right, you're a piece of shit and you will stay this way forever
they were trying to cheer u up retard
>>
File: 959959.jpg (60 KB, 471x694) Image search: [Google]
959959.jpg
60 KB, 471x694
>get tortured and abused by a bunch of sociopaths for years
>4 guys making your life living hell
>"well why didn't you fight back? :^)"
>"just ignore them, they will stop bullying if you don't react :^)"
>"it's your fault for getting bullied, you probably did something to deserve it :^)"
>>
>>24648535
Engineering, physics, drugs and computers
Other than that it's meaningless small talk that ends when I've run out of preplanned questions.
>>
>>24648620

all of that is niche and not interesting to the majority of people outside of 'drugs' and when you say 'drugs' I get the feeling you're talking about LSD or similiar which is -- again -- a niche.

you need to expand your interests, or at the very least put them aside and invest in learning about other people.

if that doesn't interest you that's fine, but just understand doing the same thing repeatedly will generate the same results repeatedly.
>>
>"Don't worry about the fact that you're not out there partying and tearing up ass, sooner or later their lifestyle will catch up to them and you'll be in a successful and lucrative career."

Thanks, mom, but actually those people were making connections and learning to socialize well and, as it turns out, landing a job is a matter of who you know rather than what you know.
>>
>>24648667
I mean pretty much any drug

How do I expand my interests? I'm meant to start playing football, watching pop idol and buy a bunch of apple products?
>>
File: 246246246.png (26 KB, 837x892) Image search: [Google]
246246246.png
26 KB, 837x892
>just-world fallacy

More like JUST-world, amirite?
>>
>>24647906
>I could support a single mom
Absolutely fucking disgusting. It's because of faggots like you that women can pull this shit off. If only betas like you didn't exist women would start relationships with le nice guy :^) before getting 1000 dicks in them from Chads.
If you go to Latin America it's fine though, nobody gives a fuck about those people anyway.
>>
>>24648720

get outside, find a hobby, volunteer.

or just not be so self absorbed you spend an entire conversation discussing your niche interests and instead talk about the other person and their interests.

your interests are like the typical 4 chin user resume, niche, dense, doesn't make good real life conversation, you probably can't talk to people without being argumentative, and your sense of humour doesn't translate well to real life interactions.
>>
>>24647844
Yeah, that's me. I trusted some guy and I shouldn't have. I was really upset about it bc he seemed nice and I liked him and I thought he liked me. I was really stupid to think that a boy could actually like me and I was stupid to trust him lol. I sent him that pic bc it was funny and I also thought that maybe he would feel bad about what he did.
>>
>>24648743
Blame feminists and progressives.
Bring back Christian values and the problem will be solved.

>>24648810
Literally no hobbies apart from WarHammer in my town.
I've been looking at volunteering for months, but there's literally nothing. I could slave labour by myself in the cold, but I'd want to be with people and make friends.

>or just not be so self absorbed you spend an entire conversation discussing your niche interests and instead talk about the other person and their interests.
I never talk about myself, I ask questions about what other people are talking about.
Maybe if someone asks what my job is I'll say, but unless they have follow up questions I know they don't want to go into detail.
>>
File: narcisoyepes.jpg (60 KB, 608x409) Image search: [Google]
narcisoyepes.jpg
60 KB, 608x409
>>24647044
>pseudo-chad tried to piss me off in class
>broke my calculator on his face

He's almost homeless and completely rejected by his family.
I'm just chilling at my parent's house, doing nothing but playing guitar.
Feels good man
>>
>>24647044
sorry anon but you need to be a psychopathic bully chad with no empathy if you want to get laid.
>>
File: titans.jpg (101 KB, 493x556) Image search: [Google]
titans.jpg
101 KB, 493x556
>>24647339
Because they don't want you to fucking kill yourself. Imagine being told at your lowest point "yeah it's only going to get worse, now do your homework". Fucking disaster.

They want you to stay in the system long enough that by the time you figure out how the world is rigged, you have too much commitments and responsiblities to take your life. Then you just live a miserable life forever and cause the least amount of trouble for everyone.
>>
>>24647075
See I don't get why people think that's a horror movie. Dude just has to go to divorce court and tell them his wife is a cheating whore, paternity test on the kid, easy out.
>>
>>24648906
I blame desperate faglords. Getting into a relationship after 30 with a girl after she's had like 7 partners is just fucking retarded, there's probably no love between you, she's tired of sex already and getting old and most likely has a roastie, you're just getting damaged goods and paying for it.
Some Christian values are fine, can we get them without the annoying christfags and their stupid little circlejerk of a religion?
>>
>>24649159
I don't give a fuck anymore.
If I get to hug someone, and to feel their warmth as they whisper 'i love you,' before they fall asleep in my arms, I couldn't care about anything else.

I just want to find peace, I'm sick of this feeling and would do anything to end it
>>
>>24647044
My main bully got shot in Iraq, so I feel good.
>>
>>24649099
I don't know what to say other than this post deserves some replies.
>>
>>24649332
>>24649099
this
you're 100% right anon, i have nothing to contribute as you summarised it so well
>>
>>24647592
What are you both currently doing
>>
>>24649365
he's giving, im receiving
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.