[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what age would you say it's too late for somebody?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1444161104183.jpg (41 KB, 725x704) Image search: [Google]
1444161104183.jpg
41 KB, 725x704
At what age would you say it's too late for somebody?
>>
Whatever age you are, Anon.
>>
>>24646907
>>24646907
some say 30
some say 40
some say whenever
who gives a shit
youre already dead
>>
>>24646907
Too late for what?
>>
literally never ever
>>
if you haven't made it by 70 you're probably not gonna make it
>>

if you aren't normal by then you're fucked
>>
File: 7MUTn.jpg (31 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
7MUTn.jpg
31 KB, 400x449
It was too late the second you were born
If it hasn't gotten better yet it never will

Best to just give up and accept you fate anon
>>
>>24646907
60, any age below this and you've no excuse to get off your ass and make something of your life/make your life something you think is worth having.
>>
>>24647018
Dont say that I just hit 22 and I'm struggling at everything.
>>
i would say 30, i have two more years
>>
Too late for what?

If you're a virgin at 20, it's too late.

If you're talking about ambitions, some people get it together later on in their life. Some people stop wageslaving and open a bar or move to a nice country and actually take control of their lives. Depends on how ambitious you are.
>>
my opinion is that your life ends the second you start getting sexual urges and realize you're not good looking enough to get a girlfriend. I realized this when I was about 11-12. all the girls in my class had already lost their virginity and had boyfriends from other schools and towns, most of them early 20s guys in college. I wanted to get started as well so I asked out several girls, but they kept rejecting me ("ewww no you're ugly as fuck" and such) I compared myself to the guys they were dating and having sex with since they would pick them up at the school gates to take them home and fuck them and realized we looked completely different, like we were separate species or something. these guys were very good looking and they were tall as fuck. I held out hopes my body would develop during puberty but it never did. 20 years later I'm still ugly as fuck and still a virgin.
>>
>>24647181
Why would you lie on the internet though?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.