[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >major depression >fat double chin >barely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1443505313594.jpg (85 KB, 460x596) Image search: [Google]
1443505313594.jpg
85 KB, 460x596
>be me
>major depression
>fat double chin
>barely motivated to get out of bed all day
>24
>all my past is marked by failure
>some so bad that they make me want to kill myself immediately by hanging even though thats not the way I want to die
>"drug addict" I guess been shooting meth coke and heroin for a while when I can since I dont have a job and cant hold one down

My parents are fixing to move somewhere by the end of next summer and I think that would be good for me to just start over somewhere, but I still feel like a leech and that I should probably just kill myself. What do you guys think?
>>
Im going through depression right now too. I think Im worthless and that I won't amount to anything and I won't contribute to society in a helpful way. I've thinking about donating my organs or something so that someone else can get a second chance.
>>
>>24646998
>donating organs
>giving a shit about the people who would fuck you over without a second thought

How nice of you
>>
File: 1444028320150.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444028320150.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
I'm NEET and just burning time. I have no idea what to do. I'm 22 without any higher education. I don't have any friends. I don't know any women. I'm agoraphobic and I have no social skills so there's really no curing that because every time I leave the house it ends up being traumatic. Pretty much every memory I have from any point in my life makes me cringe and makes me want to die.

My mom recently said "once you hit bottom, there's no way but up" but that's really wishful thinking imho.
>>
>>24647826
hell yeah thats what they say and NA and AA, but I just keep finding new "rock bottoms"
>>
>>24647826
unless the hole you dug is already too deep to ever climb out of........

you just got deeper as time goes on
you either go to fucking china or die
>>
>>24647826
also be careful I feel like I was 22 in the same situation yesterday, these past two years went by so fast
>>
>>24648049
fucking this, my hole was dug before high school even ended, fucking bullshit
>>
>>24648049
That's why I secretly wish for a war or some shit to plunge the world into chaos. While we can't survive on this earth we have become creatures of the pit. Only when people lose something they value dearly they catch a glimpse of our world.
>>
>>24648265
same familia
>>
>>24648265
>>24648703
It's seflish, but I understand how you feel.
>>
>>24648265
I also think we would be at an advadvantage because we are ready to kill
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.