[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daddy thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: vader esb 2.jpg (243 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
vader esb 2.jpg
243 KB, 1200x900
Who here turned out just like their father?

Every thing I used to fault him for and say I hated about him, I have become. Not sure how to feel. Empathetic?
>>
>>24646252
this desu f
>>
I'm becoming more like him everyday, but there are some things about him that I will always disagree with.

Feels conflicted man.
>>
>>24646378
>Feels conflicted man.

I sense much conflict in you. You must kill your father and take his place by your mother's side.
>>
i've come full circle and am pretty much just like him

i think that's why we both can't fucking stand each other
>>
>>24646129
My father is a litteral kek.

The girl I like is probably fucking another guy.

That's about it.
>>
>>24648172
A LITTERAL C U C K, FOR FUCK SAKE.
>>
>mom is a terrible listener
>dad is a terrible listener
>resent them for it
>I am a terrible listener
Fuck. But I least I try to change and don't interrupt people anymore
>>
My dad was really cool and I turned out to be an average, homely dude who's trying to get his shit together.

I'm not trying to be my dad, I'm trying to be the best person I can be.
>>
>>24646129
My mother always screams and is an extremely histerical, egoistical,emotional under developed infedel cunt, my father is an ultra c.uck who's beeing keked since more than 10 years ago and he KNOWS IT and does nothing because MUH CATHOLIC marriage.
>>
File: implying.jpg (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
66 KB, 500x500
I have a father? News to me.
>>
File: 1313717232001.png (85 KB, 844x1157) Image search: [Google]
1313717232001.png
85 KB, 844x1157
My dad is literally me but dumber. I wish I could just become a convincing faithful christian like him to cover up my robotness and maybe even find a wife. After all, religion is what allowed generations of robots to procreate.
>>
File: return02.jpg (44 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
return02.jpg
44 KB, 660x440
>tfw beginning realizing how much i'm like my deadbeat dad and how much my mom has, despite being an admirable person, been a huge cunt to both me and him
>tfw want to help dad get out of deppression like i did
>>
I wish i was more like my dad.
Hes quite but still a great talker, good job, nice car and motorbike, pretty good guy in general.
>>
>have dad's worst traits
>don't have his good traits
>>
>tfw you're just realizing how much you're like your father

I'd rather kill myself than end up like him tbqh
>>
>>24646129
Reminder that your dad had sex at least once and therefore is a fucking normie
>>
File: my dad.jpg (77 KB, 586x720) Image search: [Google]
my dad.jpg
77 KB, 586x720
>>24648434
>tfw want to help dad get out of deppression like i did

I know this feel. He's unwilling to step outside his comfort zone and make progress in his life like I did. Unfortunately I've learned the hard way that you can't change other people, they have to want that change themselves.
>>
>implying I had a dad to turn out like
>>
I realized just recently as I'm getting older I start to look like him more. Even my laugh sounds like his and I fucking hate it.
>>
>>24649325
>that pic
Deep, man. So many people get bogged down in really shitty jobs that take up all of their time. Low wage, everything going to rent, utilities and food and leaving them with no time to do any education or training that might help them do something they would actually enjoy.

A good father willingly does this to provide for his children, supporting them so they can do the training to get somewhere with their lives.
A reminder that if you're NEET or any other failure, you've wasted your father's sacrifice.
>>
File: 1448723662217.png (374 KB, 471x476) Image search: [Google]
1448723662217.png
374 KB, 471x476
>>24646129
I hooked my dad onto anime and manga

so far he finished berserk (manga and anime)
and he is on part 3 of JoJo

also I found out that he had a lot of trouble getting a girlfriend, and didnt have a good relationship until after college

I am literally my father.
>>
>>24649446
how old is your ebin weaboo to be father?
does your mother care?
>>
>>24649446
my parents are divorced.
my mom is a legit autist, like diagnosed and noticeable and shit
my dad is mid 50's and is pretty normal, but I also taught him how to play MTG and he loves it too.
>>
>>24649524
i meant to reply>>24649678
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.