[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop thinking about a girl who broke my heart but I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
How do I stop thinking about a girl who broke my heart but I'm still madly in love with? It's driving me nuts.
>>
ignore her and focus on self improvement
>>
File: 1448820670185.png (67 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
1448820670185.png
67 KB, 399x399
>>24645973
This is the kek mentality. You don't even need to buy into the whole alpha shit to see that. Are you a kek? Is that what you want to be?
>>
drink, play vidya
>>
>>24646104
Not Opie but this isn't helping, neither is drinking alone while playing vidya
>>
>>24646086
I'm trying but she's even plaguing my dreams...
>>24646100
what?
>>24646104
vidya used to be fun before she decided she no longer wanted me to exist, now it just feels pointless.
>>
>>24646644
C U C K
U
C
K

Mentality
>>
>>24646680
Serves me right for expecting to get any decent response non-meme response from r9k.
>>
>>24646740
See it as a meme or not, I speak from experience and genuinely wanted to help.

My "oneitis" (I use the term loosely tbf) that I had been thinking about for months started dating some guy, literally the way to stop thinking about her was to interrupt myself whenever I started and tell myself I don't want to be a kek.
>>
>>24645973
Remove her from your life entirely. Facebook, phone number etc. If she's a work colleague or in your college class or whatever, you just have to wait it out. From there it starts to improve. This is literally the only cure to the terminal oneitis.
>>
By understanding that SHE ISNT SPECIAL.
You might think she is but that is NEVER EVER the case.
I recently thought so too. Then I found out that she was fucking two guys behind my back and is now dating one of them. She played me like a fiddle with her act of being a good girl focused on her education and work.
She would totally like to be with me some day, but she works three jobs and uni is hard for us both so she isn't looking for a relationship right now and she isn't much of a sexual person anyhow. Although she actually did want a relationship before she met Chad.
>meanwhile I find out she acts like a complete degenerate slut with my Chad friend and is willing to do anything to be with him
>when he gives her the fuck and chuck she immediately quits her jobs just to be with backup Chad that was also fucking her
This is what I get from the supposedly most non-slut girl I knew at the time. Truth be told they're all like that. I've known two other girls in high school who pulled the same shit on me. I highly doubt I'll ever meet a woman who isn't like this.
Now guess what? Your bitch IS EXACTLY LIKE THIS TOO. YOU JUST THINK SHE ISNT BECAUSE YOURE A BETA RETARD LIKE ME.
>>
>>24646086

>self improvement

Not too much.

Too much "self improvement" makes life all about constantly improving.

If you're constantly improving you have no chance to just relax and go with the flow and enjoy. You always have to be working.

That's no way to live.
>>
You don't really. Ever. I forget about her when I'm with other people, especially with other girls, but the thoughts of her still come back afterward. The scar on my heart hurts a little less months later, but it's still there. The only thing I can imagine fixing it is filling it with someone else. Someone better than her. Until then, just try to keep your mind occupied with other things and weather the storm.

Whoever said having loved and lost is better was a troll.
>>
>>24646938
Could you post a picture of her face/eyes/mouth so I could examine her soul and character. I feel it is my only defense.
>>
>>24645973

yeah I've got the same problem. been dating a girl on/off online for five years, finally met her in person this February and she broke up with me two months ago. I figured it'd be different this time. I can't believe she did this to me after having been with me in person, after meeting my family for fuck's sake

fuck her. I miss her so much
>>
>>24647035
Well Alfred Tennyson was speaking about a male friend who was incredibly dear to him and died young, not an undeserving whore who manipulated him.
>>
>>24647062
Nah. Wouldn't have one. Tossed her the fuck out of my life to the best of my ability. She still texts every now and then but I really don't give a shit. I was miserable at first but once the denial wears off and you accept that you've been kucked, you also realize she's worthless scum and any value you saw in her was an illusion.
Once that view of her is gone and she isn't on a pedestal any more you no longer care. I still despise her from an objective perspective but she no longer summons up any emotional response.
>>
>>24647136
That makes so much more sense
>>
I'm also suffering from oneitis. My HS gal in fact. Thing is, however, that im a robot and she is the first grill i ever sorta talked to. But i knew she never loved me. However, i also know i will never have another chance again. So i have been channeling a lot of anger as a result and i intend to break her in the same way. I had almost gotten hard as a mountain... until she recently talked to me and foolish as i was i thought of it as a sign. Before this i used to stare her down eerily with a dead look, now however, the condition is near bipolar levels.

Any tips on how to punish her back?
>>
>>24647590
If she doesn't care about you, you can't hurt her. The best thing you can do for yourself is let it go.
>>
>>24647888
Can't i scare her in some way?
>>
>>24647932
Scare her how? What is your end goal?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.