[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>zoning out while walking to class >hands in pockets, staring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>zoning out while walking to class
>hands in pockets, staring at ground
>might have had a frustrated look on face, not really sure
>some girl passes by walking in the opposite direction
>out of fucking nowhere the BITCH turns to me and says "Hi"
>completely off guard, no time to plan out my response, have to act on instinct
>look up with really confused expression, reflexively try to say hi but it sounds more like "Hiaah?"
>she smiles at me
>look down and keep walking
>this fucking cunt is probably going to feel smug all day for her """""good deed""""" or some shit
Why the FUCK do normies think it's acceptable behavior to talk to strangers out of the blue? Who the fuck do they think they are? If you don't know someone, you've got to be pretty full of yourself to just assume they want to be talked at out of nowhere.
>>
That's the thing, every single person is insane and trying to find meaning in life, but they can only do that because they are self aware.
Don't go raining on her parade because you can't fathom her twisted thought patterns.
Why the hell would you even post this on a message board? To share your own insanity?
And why the fuck am I responding?
>>
>>24646040
It's not insane to want strangers to just leave you alone
>>
>>24646286
Until you realize you are setting arbitrary bounds for something to happen. How else can you get to know someone?
Do you need to be near that person in your daily life to consider having a conversation with that person?
Upon what basis do you judge whether someone is worth talking to or not?
>>
>>24646286
this
prosocials need to get off this board and go back to the public meatworld they love so much
>>
>>24646941
You can get to know someone if you have a real reason to talk to them.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.