[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's this for a suicide note?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (104 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
104 KB, 1334x750
How's this for a suicide note?
>>
>>24645865
a light 3/10 at best desu
>>
>>24645865
>killing yourself while your parents are alive
don't do this faglord
>>
>>24645865
This isn't a suicide note, it is a cry for help
If you actually were going to do it you wouldn't have posted this shit here for attention
>>
>>24645903
Now you HAVE to do it to prove this guy wrong OP
>>
>>24645939
Make sure you livestream it
>>
Short, sweet, and to the point. I like it.
See you on the other side, Anon.
>>
>>24645865
There's cuties in rehab.
>>
>>24645865
Dude, you should try rehab. It seriously will save you, it helped me get off of coke. It makes you feel alive again. If you're already standing on the edge, you have nothing to lose to try rehab.
>>
>>24645865
its breddy gud
>>
Is Dan your brother?
>>
I recommend deleting the note then killing yourself because it's the mystery of why that makes it so much fun
>>
Please Try and get help, stay strong pupper. If you don't make it, I'll see you on the other side. Please stay strong friend
>>
Add you funeral track list with some emotional numbers, That everybody cryes at ya funeral.
>>
File: 999.jpg (99 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
999.jpg
99 KB, 1080x1080
>>24646279
You mean pupper?
>>
Cut out the bit about being a burden on them. Make it sound more as though it's completely uninvolved to them. They're going to blame themselves no matter what but it might minimise it if you avoid outright stating factors to do with them.
>>
File: 1425171175760.png (99 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1425171175760.png
99 KB, 500x500
Dont quit yet op
>>
File: image.png (1021 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1021 KB, 640x1136
>>24646316
You have confused me lol
>>
>>24645865
dont do suicide, get rid of your car or go to rehab. just get heavily involved with anime or video games, its like death but not as troublesome. kill yourself when your parents are dead, particularly if you actually care for your family. If they are shit go ahead, but know it will rek your familia if your all on good terms.
>>
If I were to kill myself, which I'm considering, I'd have to make everybody around me hate me so nobody feels bad for me. Writing stuff to comfort people after your death seems like sadism in my eyes.
>>
>>24645898
This OP, kill your parents first
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 306x229) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 306x229
>>24646541
Top kep desu senpai baka hdjdnbrjdjdn
>>
>tfw you have a whole bunch of suicide notes that you write every once in awhile because it makes you feel better

>>24645865
Don't do it OP
Just stop driving if you're scared of killing people
Ride a bike or take public transportation
>>
11/10
"The Citizen Kane of suicide notes"
-IGN
>>
just kill yourself faggot its not gonna get better
>>
>>24646698
You are not wanted here, go play grand theft autism
>>
>>24646709

YOU are NOT WANTED here you attention whoring piece of shit. go play suicide with op
>>
>>24645865
This is actually pretty poorly written. There's a lot of repetitive sentence beginnings and unnecessary bloat, and it would be much better if every adverb was removed.
>>
>>24646972
Although you may or realise it in your pathetic autistic existence, but this is somebody's life here, this isn't anime or a video game this is real, so pipe down kiddo and let the grown ups talk. Okay little fella?
>>
>>24645865
Really poor. Not enough literary references tbqh. Also substances really aren't a good reason to kill yourself.
>>
>>24647097
lol get the fuck out tumblr piece of shit you're disgusting
>>
>>24647226
Like I said, let the big boys talk. if that's all you have left to say go back to bed kiddo
>>
>>24647097
>>24647262
you gotta be fucking kidding me with that pants on head retarded reply
>>
>>24646400
>>24646632
why are you namefagging, avatarfagging, spamming le epin wordfilter new memes, and using an iphone all at once? Don't you have any self-respect?
>>
>>24647277
Ok I concede you're right you win this argument. I'm a huge fag.
>>
>>24647262
shit bait tbqh my family
>>
>>24647226
you sound angry about something
what's wrong?
are you having a bad day?
>>
>>24645865
OP please add

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" at the end. You will become famouse.
>>
>>24647303
He's not even baiting you autistic fuckhead, don't you have any respect for human life? Atleast he's being a half decent robot.
>>
It's no manifesto, but I guess it works.
>>
>>24647304
Hes sad about being daddy's cummy cummy toy desu senpai
>>
OP you still here?
>>
>>24647386
not him but if you really typed that out and posted it, you must be pretty mad as well
>>
>>24647410
Just sticking up for him, true robots stand together
>>
It's pretty gay desu. It's basically "bawww my life is such shit, please don't miss me" bullshit. You sound like a girl.
>>
>>24647397

Yup, I'm still alive. Though I'm even more depressed because the assholes here said my note was poorly written and I thought I was a good writer.
>>
i mean have you even tried getting help? need a bit of a backstory because this seems retarded

i totaled a car drunk and haven't driven since, don't really have a desire and eliminates the certainty of me ever doing it again

sucks sometimes, especially now that winter is here, but it's not so bad..
>>
>>24646002
Don't do it OP. This is the only life you got. Do you want to be remembered as the druggie who offed himself because he wasn't strong enough to turn his life around?

I believe in you.
>>
Don't give this whore attention
>>
Dude, don't kill yourself over something as retarded of a reason as substance abuse. That is a solvable problem and offing yourself over it not only hurts your family, but is also incredibly stupid.

If you're living in a reasonable nation, rehab should be within social security or such. And as a recovering drug addict, you're still better off in the pussy department than, say, a programmer nerd making 80k a year.
>>
>>24647460
Before killing yourself you should go do something you always wanted to do. Go travel the world, go steal a lambo, basically just do anything you want. You have absolutely nothing to lose, you are already a dead man walking. It was feel good walking around knowing nothing can hurt you. Hell maybe after you are don't you won't want to die. Go fuck hookers or something.
>>
>>24645865
"this is in no way my fault"
that is the stupidest shit. you are making a decision to kill yourself. sure, your mental illness contributes to your desire for suicide, but it in no way forces you to take action. when you're dealing with a mental illness, it's hard because the line is hazy between your personal decisions and the consequences of the illness. But there are resources available for mental illness that you can reach out to. If you're not interested in recovering, please reconsider your perspective. If you make a recovery. great. If you don't, then it's cool that you tried. This is the obvious course of action.
>>
>>24647505
>get raped by somalian pirates before dying
>get put in prison for 15 years before dying

yeah nah
>>
Play assassins creed 2
>>
>>24647511
>uses his lack of reading ability to go on a rant
You're a special one, aren't you?
>>
>>24647511
whoopsie whoopsie

try again friend
>>
>>24646316
Go away you forced meme.
>>
>>24647551
>>24647565
wat, i'm so fucking confused
>>
>>24647367
he's no robot, he's a fucking tumblrina subhuman piece of trash
>>
>>24645865
Have you tried, I don't know, checking yourself into rehab?
>>
>>24647607
He didn't say "this is in no way my fault", he said "this is in no way your fault".

He's trying to make the situation more manageable for his family.
>>
>>24647634
Have you tried checking out these dubs?
>>
>>24647511

Could you make that a little more asinine and trite please? It's not quite dumb enough for my standards.
>>
>>24647660
So, so close. Good game.
>>
>>24645865
>LOLOLOL DRUGS ARENT BAD GAIZ
>develops substance abuse problem
>posts "suicide note" for attention-whoring

Either get to rehab or off yourself.
>>
>>246476 fuck off you twat, why do you think you're so lonely? It's your cancerous personality
>>
kill yourself op your life is going nowhere
>>
>>24647713

Fuck you motherfucker. You mean less to me than the shit I took this morning and forgot to flush down the toilet.
>>
>>24645898
they didn't ask his permission to bring him into this world. Who gives a shit?
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 620x387
>>24647776
Almost quads confirms, don't worry brotha, ive got your back
>>
>>24645964
Raaaake in the donations. $5 for another level of brutality.
>>
dont do it OP. I feel the same way but im not gonna do it. You gotta get off substance no matter how hard it is
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.