[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gonna meet a girl i got talking to online, says her ex's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: peenn.jpg (10 KB, 260x198) Image search: [Google]
peenn.jpg
10 KB, 260x198
gonna meet a girl i got talking to online, says her ex's dick was 8" and mine's 5.5". she says she doesnt care about size but y'know

what do??
>>
>>24645774
>says her ex's dick was 8"
>she says she doesnt care about size
She's lying if she told you the size of her last boyfriend dick. You're not even supposed to know that you weird fuck, she's just supposed to tell you if you're worse or better at bed afterwards like everyone does (or maybe lie if she feels like you're a pussy faggot).
>>
A girls attitude towards dicks is like a guys' attitude to tits. Sure huge tits are nice, but would you not fuck a girl because she has small tits?
>>
>>24645847
i asked her how big it was
>>
>>24645974
Why ?
You realize guys are the one obsessed with cock size right ? Why are you trying to put it in the mind of (non-whore) girls as well ?
>>
>>24646030
When I talk to people online it's easy to get very personal, I guess
>>
Girls are retarded and think 6" is 8"
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.