[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you know that girl's interested in you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1438665037077.jpg (236 KB, 1353x1125) Image search: [Google]
1438665037077.jpg
236 KB, 1353x1125
How can you know that girl's interested in you?
>>
I don't think this board contains the answers you seek. Try again.
>>
>>24645492
When they never leave you alone. That's when you know
>>
>>24645492
They aren't.
A true robot will never be loved by someone of the opposite sex or even the same sex if you swing that way.
Once you have ditched your delusions and realized that you will be alone forever, come back here.
If you wish to be loved or liked by your onetis and think that might become true, leave this board since you are a normie
>>
File: fuckincomformists.gif (381 KB, 380x300) Image search: [Google]
fuckincomformists.gif
381 KB, 380x300
>>24645552
This post so much. The truest of robots are ascended beyond caring and being depressed by mere mortal flesh. There are more important things to be bothered by, like the heat death of the universe, or no purpose in life.
>>
>>24645492

robots dont get interest from women. if a girl looks at you or hang with you it's not because she's interested, it's because she's grossed out or she wants a beta to boost her self esteem.
>>
>>24645552
Fucking memegoloids. This doesn't answer anything. By this logic everyone is a robot just by declaring self one and by that logic no one is interested in you if you declare so.

Your statement would be the precise reason why there's a need for asking such question.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.