[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought you guys said chads had it on easy mode. Face it,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
I thought you guys said chads had it on easy mode.

Face it, not even the most attractive guys can easily get girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjR9F9tPNhc
>>
>>24645238
His jawline is weak, his nose is asymmetrical and he has narrow shoulders. He's not a Chad. He's 7-8/10
>>
File: 1434641015653.jpg (12 KB, 407x286) Image search: [Google]
1434641015653.jpg
12 KB, 407x286
>social experiment

Just say it's a
>funny video
don't pretend you're doing science here
>>
>>24645301
I'm a 6 then.
Always thought I was a 7. Your american measures are really bad for my confidence.
>>
>>24645238
can someone tell me if a girl said yes I'm too scared to watch the video
>>
>>24645470
I'm just b8ing, my man. He's good looking and you probably are too
>>
>>24645301
Talk about moving the goal post, geez.
>>
>>24645537
Only one girl said yes, the rest were creeped out.
>>
>>24645590
>>24645542
Ahh, you got me my man!
10/10
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 400x253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 400x253
>>24645238
>chad
>manlet
Well meme'd my friend
>>
>>24645604
can you give me the time in the video please
>>
>>24645604
no one said yes phaggot
>>
>>24645680
>>24645604
what is truth what is lie I am too scared please tell me
>>
>say no
>proceed to give the guy your number

Whores faking it.
>>
Women also want money and status.

This is more of an example of how privileged women are rather than how easy chads have it. The woman advertised briefly in the other video got 30 yes replies.
>>
>>24645301
You're bullshitting, he is attractive. You have to realise that like 99% of people don't just rate everyone they see on a 0-10 scale and that most people find it really hard place people on a scale like that. It's easy to say that his nose is asymmetrical and he has narrow shoulders so he isn't more than just above average, but nitpicky shit like that and how maybe he doesn't meet every single point on a checklist of what makes men attractive doesn't really matter. He's still attractive. I think a far better scale would literally just be unattractive, average, attractive and maybe very attractive.
>>
>>24645238
OP you're doing it wrong, it's all about height + status. Also no guy actually asks a girl directly. https://youtu.be/HsvaQR9hKDI
>>
>>24645238
This is not real.

You faggot.
>>
>>24645779
This. All the girls who laughed and continued to converse, later choked on his Chad cock.
Only the hard no's really count.
>>
100 girls video bump
>>
>>24645301
Leave your house sometimes, he's clearly attractive.
>>
>>24645238
If that were an ugly guy he would've gotten pepper sprayed, screamed at, cops called on him, and not a single yes or positive response.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ira9A7wSW3M
if he was taller it would have worked desu
>>
>>24645238
For men. Chads have it on easy mode for men.

Even the most tip top chad has it on a harder setting than most women, because at the very least, they're still expected to go after the girl.
>>
>>24645301
>his jawline is weak

It actually is not, but anyways stronger jawline doesn't neccesairly means you're more attractive, it's about facial proportions, clearly you spent too much time on fit.

>narrow shoulders

About average actually

>his nsoe is assymetrical

slightly but not that noticeable.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.