[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
obscure feels thread? >tfw 21 and still have orthodontic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 592x592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 592x592
obscure feels thread?

>tfw 21 and still have orthodontic braces
this is why I have no gf right?
>>
>>24645058
It's your deep rooted character flaws.
>>
>>24645117
just world fallacy suck my dick
>>
File: 58X2ojG.jpg (394 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
58X2ojG.jpg
394 KB, 900x1200
>>24645058
Im 25 with braces, pic related.

>tfw want to believe solipsism but you meet other people who believe in it and it just makes it seem less likely
>>
>>24645058
I had braces from 14yo to 21 yo.
granted, I did get hit by a car, which broke my jaw and rearranged my teeth, but still.
>>
>no girl wants to be seen with a person that has autism/cebral palsy and at rick of getting rickets while still living with his mom at age 25
>tfw shut-in neet since 2010 what sound does a clock make?
>>
18 with braces

anything i try to do for my appearance just feels like gilding a turd
>>
>>24645208
op here, had mine since I was 14 too
never broke my jaw though, got fucked around by a bad orthodontist who wasn't doing anything really
>>
>>24645271
at risk of*
>>
>mother has daddy issues
>stupid moron without any sense of the future
>tell people i don't really care to stay in touch with her
And wouldn't you know it, i get the exact same response as i expected
>"...she's your mum..."
>>
>>24645277
just don't open your mouth lmao
>>
>>24645314
I know how you feel man but just maintain minimal contact
trust me, just send an email once a month asking what's up, minor effort for a lot of good
>>
>>24645486
I've actually kept less contact with her than that for a long time
only on her initiative, and nothing else, really

but are you trying to say that i'm obliged to stay in touch just because she's the person i popped out of?
>>
>>24645520
nah, you're not obliged to do anything.
i'm just saying it could help in the future. can't say how but life surprises you
>>
>>24645364
i guess but i'd rather be able to feel genuine around my friends than worry about the attractiveness of it. with any luck theyll be off in half a year and i can finally feel a little bit more confident.
>>
Adult women & fem guys/traps with braces look super cute and having them just makes me more attracted to em. Regular adult guys just don't look right with them.
>>
>>24645629
not sure why they'd be sticking their noses into it, if that were my mates i'd tell 'em that it's personal
>>
File: 1435876948317.jpg (370 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1435876948317.jpg
370 KB, 1000x1000
>tfw my bipolar disorder used to be uncontrolled
>tfw when I had manic episodes I was very violent and hurt a lot of people
>tfw I didn't want to, feel extremely guilty about it, have nightmares about it
>tfw watching a webm earlier today where a guy thinks he's gutting a fish when in reality he's cutting up the face of a young woman
>tfw massive flashbacks
>tfw I want to kill myself for the rest of the day

I've been properly medicated for years now and I'm not a threat to anyone, but I can't help but feel like this is going to follow me around for the rest of my life and that it's what I deserve
>>
>>24645750
link to webm? relevant to my feels
>>
>>24646312
I have no idea where it is now, I didn't save it. If it's any help, I think it was from the Hannibal TV show.
>>
>>24646342
thanks man, I watched some of that show a while ago but don't remember that. guess i'll watch some more
>>
>>24647247
no problem, hope you find it. the guy doing the cutting was so stressed and distraught when he realized what he was doing, I can't get it out of my head. I hate how sensitive I am to this shit, I used to be able to watch anything without being bothered by it... does anyone else know this feel?
>>
>have permanent retainer glued to my four front teeth
>it will be there forever or until it breaks off
>when it does break I won't have the resources to get it fixed and it will be awkward, as I will be stuck with purposeless lumps of cement on my teeth that I will have no means of removing
>tfw it scrapes my tongue sometimes
>>
>>24647918
somewhat. I go between "moods" I guess, sometimes I can watch any isis video and not feel anything and sometimes I have a fair bit more empathy and emotion
I change over every few weeks
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.