[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dating a fatty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Is dating a fatty considered beta /r9k/?

I was a 26 year old virgin who recently got a gf thanks to dating apps, i even made several threads here about how i made it.

The thing is, i'm starting to notice that a lot of people judge me apparently due to the fact that she's fat.
My family talks shit behind my back about her, my "friends" ask me, when are you moving up? Like if dating a fatty were part a step up program or something.

And i'm even starting to notice strange looks from people on the streets when i'm walking with her.

What's going on? It's all in my head or what?
>>
No, it's real. Fucking a fat person is gross. Fat people literally trigger me. They are also considered entry-level gfs.
>>
>>24645150

But why? She is cute, adorable and all that.

Yeah, her body isn't too much appealing to the eye, but looks aren't everything.
>>
>>24645055
If her fatness is due to anxiety or stress and her lifestyle does not allow her to take steps to improve it, then it does not matter. You can only offer help and support in her efforts to lose weight.

If she does not care, and instead chooses to indulge in behaviours further worsening her problem, then you have a problem.

I mean I would love to be with a big woman, but not with actually fat one. Or fat one who does not want to change.

It does not matter to you if you fuck her and she has her current weight or 20 lbs less or more if she needs to lose that. It would be still the same. You would still enjoy touching each other, looking into each other eyes, etc. Weight does not influence that.

The difference is how will her weight impact her lifespan. And how will her lifestyle affect her overall quality of life in next 10 or 20 years. And how are your attitudes towards lifestyle and its impact for next 10-20 years.

Whether you get along together and your views coincide and you are able to find common ground, or not, the important thing is that you should make the decision for yourself, and not let stupid comments of people around you ruin potentially good relationship.

tl;dr: her fatness can be either result of unfortunate circumstances or result of bad decisions and lack of desire to remedy it, so distinguish between the two

tl;dr: you probably get what I am trying to say
>>
>>24645204
>But why?

Because it's gross dude. It's like if you walked around holding dog turds in your hands people would look at you weird, cause it's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>24645375

Yeah, i get it.

Thanks bruh
>>
File: 1444186168270.jpg (82 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
1444186168270.jpg
82 KB, 550x413
>>24645055

Similar Feels here senpai. No, it does not make you beta and nor does using dating apps. Is your family a bunch of assholes? Yes. Are people looking at you because (im assuming you are skinny) because she is fat and you are not? Depends, how fat are we talking?

I get strange looks because im white and my gf is Asian. I guess its similar in a few ways. Not sure.
>>
>>24645150
Fat people aren't permanently fat..
>>
File: mew.jpg (24 KB, 510x427) Image search: [Google]
mew.jpg
24 KB, 510x427
>seeing a fat girl who would be an obvious qt if she just lost some fucking weight
>>
>>24645055
i only see black people with fatties in my country
2bh f@m you're pathetic
>>
>normies shitting on you when you actually get a gf after a lifetime of loneliness

It's because they're fucking normies OP. Fuck. They want you to be unhappy.

It pisses them off that you're legitimately happy with something that would make them unhappy. Fuck them.
>>
>>24645055
I dated a fat girl for awhile OP
Just do what makes you happy
If it makes you insecure that your immaculate social standings are being threatened by the mere presence of a fatty than ditch that fat sack of shit
>>
Who gives a shit dude. If you're happy that's literally all that matters. Don't worry about what anyone else might say or think.
>>
>>24645055
I would kill myself before dating a fatty.
>>
>>24645568
She isn't a landwhale but she's fat nevertheless. It's kinda sad because she has a really nice face. I'm pretty sure if she were skinny she'd be pretty hot.

But I really don't want to bring up the losing weight theme.
>>
File: 1444788882000.jpg (73 KB, 358x392) Image search: [Google]
1444788882000.jpg
73 KB, 358x392
>>24645933

Yeah, absolutely never bring it up directly to her with words. lead by example, ask her to come on a walk or run with you, swim, ect. You can also encourage her to loose weight by also setting the example by eating salads and healthy food while talking mad shit about soda and fast food. It works psychologically.

If she ever asks you if she looks fat or whatever, say no. Stay the course with the information provided and you may see results.
>>
>>24645933
If she loses weight she'll get attention from somebody else for once and will leave you.
>>
Make that bitch run 3 times a week.
>>
>>24645204
Ignore everyone talking shit, just do whatever makes you happy. Because in the end it's only your own happiness that matters. Maybe she'll lose the weight, or maybe you'll eventually become attracted to her.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.