[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who \gettinglostinfantasizing\ here? Lately I like googling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Rich.jpg (55 KB, 615x345) Image search: [Google]
Rich.jpg
55 KB, 615x345
Who \gettinglostinfantasizing\ here?

Lately I like googling for the most expensive things money can buy, and as I cry myself to sleep I enjoy fantasizing about how enjoyable life would be if I was filthy and disgustingly rich, to the point of having basically infinite money. Being able to own anything or anyone I could have ever wanted, to indulge in anything I wanted, holy shit, it makes me feel so bad knowing that I will die never knowing any the finer things in life. Imagine wanting to learn to play the violin, buying a fucking Stradivari and a teacher, then you get bored of it and want to get into supercars, so you buy a Pagani Huyara, when you get tired of it you want to buy a watch and you get a Patek Philippe or two, then you want to travel and you're undecided if you want to go to the Burj Al Arab hotel in Dubai or the Westin Excelsion in Rome (so you go to both), the parties with all the other rich fucks where you laugh at the poverty and squalor the 99% lives in while sipping 100.000 bucks champagne, the list goes on and on. I wouldn't even care about being lonely if I was so rich I could get anything, I'd never run out of things to do or experience, I could take any courses from the best masters in the world and polish all parts of my personality and looks or anything else I felt like learning or improving.

But when all is said and done, all that awaits me when I'm done crying and I finally fall asleep are nightmares and the next day, lurking 4chan, sloppily playing shitty vidya and pretending to look for a McJob so that my parents don't throw me out, as I plan the day of my suicide.
>>
>>24645049
Iktf

But mainly it's about places I could relocate to
>>
File: geneva-landscape_blog[1].jpg (2 MB, 2171x773) Image search: [Google]
geneva-landscape_blog[1].jpg
2 MB, 2171x773
>>24645072
Where would you relocate to? If I had infinite money, I'd probably relocate to Geneva, or Dubai.
>>
I get lost day dreaming about being with a nice girl that really loves and cherishes me. I'll find myself speaking out loud as though she were really right beside me.
>>
Almost every time i purchase a lottery ticket i get lost thinking about what I would do if I won.

I would buy the most luxurious tour bus and spend a couple of years traveling across the U.S. stopping to eat at the best restaurants (not necessarily expensive/fancy places) and checking out places where I would like to own a home.

Next I would do the same thing, only i would travel the world. After finding where I'd like to live as my primary residence I would build a house and a huge underground complex where I could live forever in case of global crisis.
>>
I fantasize about being loved.
>>
>>24645831
What's the point of being loved when you're still a poor fucking faggot? Being loved while poor is even worse because you cannot provide for your family. Living in luxury is the ultimate achievement.
>>
>>24645930
Of course with luxury come social status and inevitably love. Being rich is literally the best thing in life.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.