[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just fucking kill me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1426858342702.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1426858342702.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>Every girl who has ever loved me I've cheated on and destroyed her faith in men
>Every damaged, vulnerable girl I've ever met, I've exploited sexually
>Not even Chad, just a skinnyfat white nerd

When did you realize men were the real monsters, robots?

We did this to women. We failed in our duty to them. We can only blame ourselves.
>>
>>24645039
This is got to be bait but that's just you anon.
>>
>>24645077
I want to kill myself. There's no hope for people like me. All we do is hurt women over and over again.

I wish I was joking. I wish I could say that this post is a troll, but it isn't.
>>
The fact you admit you have a problem alone makes you better than most men.
>>
>>24645100
>I want to kill myself
Then do it
>There's no hope for people like me
you know what you have to do

>All we do is hurt women over and over again.
>All we do
>we
Just you. I want to cuddle and love a girl. I'd do everything possible to make sure she's happy and safe. Fuck you for hurting qt girls.
>>
File: 1413956621632.jpg (480 KB, 1428x989) Image search: [Google]
1413956621632.jpg
480 KB, 1428x989
What an awful thread tbqhwy my family
>>
>>24645039
I disagree that men are the real monsters but I know where you're coming from.

I'm a fucking degenerate and it occurred to me recently that women won't talk to me because I'm an awful person as opposed to them just wanting chads dick.

This is not to say women don't want chads dick or won't kuck any man for him, but in my case specifically it's my fault.
>>
>>24645039
Stop thinking with your dick, you stupid cunt.

You dun goofed. You probably convinced them both to love you. You only care because you got found out and have to deal with the resulting nuclear fallout.
>>
File: maximum overbait.gif (561 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
maximum overbait.gif
561 KB, 625x626
>>24646060
>Just you. I want to cuddle and love a girl. I'd do everything possible to make sure she's happy and safe. Fuck you for hurting qt girls.

oh boy
>>
>>24645039
You recognize your mistakes. I forgive you my child.
>>
spoken like a true libkuck
>>
>>24646783
Not even bait.

I want to either find a qt and we can love each other forever.

Or I want to die saving a qt. Maybe I help her out of a burning building, only to get trapped and suffocate before I escape myself.

Just anything so >tfwnogf will end
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.