[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a genetic lottery winning normie/Chad. Be social and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (545 KB, 1621x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
545 KB, 1621x1080
I'm a genetic lottery winning normie/Chad. Be social and likable comes to me without a thought and indefinitely chatting up strangers and making friends is easy breezy. My safe place is everywhere all the time. In theory, I'm sympathetic to the autistic and social awkward, but after seeing this place: I don't believe robots DESERVE a safe place. With all the racism and misogyny, I believe this board should be taken away because you don't deserve it. Prove me wrong?
>>
You said it yourself. You won the genetic lottery. The people of /r9k/ did not win said lottery, they lost hard.
>>
shut the fuck up I fucking hate you
>>
>>24645085
So that allows them to just trash all women and call minorities apes and justify rape and all the shit that makes up the "robot culture"? Is it an excuse to act like fucking animals?
>>
>>24645108
When you're treated like an animal long enough you become one. Robots have been abused by many in many ways.
>>
And for the record, I get that LEGALLY they have the right, I'm more asking like, why should I respect this place and leave it alone? Why should anyone not spam it and try to ruin and disrupt the culture? Why should anyone feel "safe" here?
>>
>>24645164
Why should you get life handed to you on a silver platter, while others suffer?
>>
File: image.png (691 KB, 571x840) Image search: [Google]
image.png
691 KB, 571x840
>>24645157
Most humans on earth have it worse than being friendless in high school and not getting female attention. So for some reason robots get to have a safe space to say nigger all day and talk about rape? Don't by it. Even if the abuse was worse than what I said.
>>
File: SM3black.jpg (241 KB, 648x972) Image search: [Google]
SM3black.jpg
241 KB, 648x972
This is some next level bullshit kid. And that pic, fuck, its patronizing like your post. Fucking white knight out to save Brown people.
>>
>>24645164
We're not harming anyone, we're just chatting in a style that suits the culture we've created. Even if you disagree with the content here, we're doing nothing by trying to survive another night alone.

The only people in this board who are doing harm are those like yourself. You feel as if you're protecting and defending wimen and blacks, when in reality they aren't affected by this board, and you're just harming lonely depressed autists.
>>
>>24645026
It's nerotypicals like you who bring in the racism, misogyny, and the lewd pictures that have shit up this board. You are not welcome here. Go back to leddit.
>>
>>24645209
That's not an answer you don't desseeve a safe space I might aswell desseeve all the good things in my life by the way I use them. You use this place to hide away and echi your lies and worse of all you bring more people to your personal hell
>>
File: image.gif (51 KB, 732x575) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
51 KB, 732x575
>>24645209
That's hilarious if you think being good looking and social is having life handed to you. I also paid my way through a mathematics degree and suffered plenty of real loss and death but I don't don't go reeee and rub my shit on the walls on the Internet about it. Also other than being tall, I shouldn't have said "genetic lottery". I was chubby until high school until running and lifting gave me a "Chad" body, combined with a good haircut and the right low key, trimmed facial hair to suit me. Socializing also didn't come without practice in high school.
>>
>racism and misogyny
>inherent qualities of robots
misogyny, maybe. you could argue that
but the "betas" who are crippled with shyness could never actually hate women
racism is just /pol/ leaking
>>
>>24645258
People come here feeling bad and you reinforce thos e bad feelings, you lie to them and promise them things won't get better so they can be just like you seems to me you are harming people>>24645026
>>
>>24645108
>trash all women and call minorities apes and justify rape and all the shit that makes up the "robot culture"?
/pol/ does that all the time without being pro-robot in any way. What you pointed out is just chan culture, except maybe for the women hate which is just a little bit worse here (and I'm not even sure it is...)
You just don't like 4chan. Robots are not especially to blame.
>>
>>24645224
>being friendless in high school and not getting female attention
Make a post asking robots how bad their lives have been. You'll learn that we are very disturbed people.
>>
File: image.jpg (474 KB, 800x1182) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
474 KB, 800x1182
>>24645258
So like, when some lonely high schooler comes to this board because he's a "robot" and then absorbs all the bullshit about minorities and women that legitimately makes his mental state worse and less likely to form relationships, I consider that harm. That's why this community is "harmful", it draws in the weak and lonely saying you're one of us, but it's really all just bitterness and violence against everyone, especially women
>>
>>24645317
There's plenty of people here below average IQ, or who were brought up in poverty/no education. They can't get a job that can fund a degree or anything above minimum wage.

Depression leads to low motivation, so the fat fucks here can't run or lift or lose weight.

>Socializing also didn't come without practice in high school.
What about the people that were refused social opportunities. The autists who everyone avoided, who got bullied and mocked. The assburgers who hid himself in his room to stop the pain others inflicted on him.

There's plenty of valid reasons why young children fail to develop into full functioning adults. That doesn't mean they don't deserve a place to chat to like minded people.
>>
>>24645416
>>24645370
and you coming in here, shitting up the board for the people who are having fun, and who do feel an emotion connection to those they're talk to is helping the unfortunate in this board?

At least give words of support and advice, rather than just ruining it all.
>>
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 718x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 718x1000
>>24645425
If this place was actually just that, like minded people chatting, that'd be great. This place is clearly not that. In fact, it's the masquerading as a socially awkward support group that most offends me when it's clearly more about bitterness anger and sexual violence and power fantasies.
>>
>>24645416
That's the fate of being weak and lonely, you grow to be spiteful and bitter. What the fuck do you expect? Some sort of tumblr esque uwu twink being cute in front of a computer screen all day?
>>
>>24645425
You got a point that some people here are pointless however they are holding the people with hope down that's why robots don't deserve a safe space
>>
>>24645496
>it's the masquerading as a socially awkward support group that most offends me
If you're a Chad, why then are you offended? You don't even know what it means to be socially awkward.
>>
>>24645478
If we have to sacrifice the socially inept to save the people who can actually make it I say its worth it
>>
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 821x1460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 821x1460
>>24645478
If I wanted to shit up the board, I'd troll or spam or whatever. I came here, all cards on the table, and asked how is this board not just about sexual violence, anger, and brutal racist female hating power fantasies, discouraging any sort of positive interaction with the real world or healthy steps for coping with the shared problems?
>>
>>24645086
You are so tsundere for Chad
>>
>>24645554
When you're broken, being told how to function doesn't help, because you're broken. It's a cycle little can actually escape from. /r9k/ is just the later step many fucked people enter.
>>
>>24645554
there is no way of coping duh
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 660x996) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 660x996
>>24645534
I was a math major dude, I have plenty experience with the socially awkward.
>>
>>24645514
You are not a kid you don't need protecting they do, they need protecting from you
>>
>>24645614
Are you saying you're the socially awkward one or that you interacted with socially awkward people or that math made you socially awkward?
>>
>>24645634
You're basically trying to protect the larva from the butterfly.
>>
>>24645224

you should probably look up the fallacy of relative privation before you use the "people in Africa are starving" argument.
>>
>>24645026
because this is a bait thread
if you visit 4chan yr not a chad
>>
>>24645554
>Sexual violence
The vast vast majority of this board are virgins and have barely touched a girl.
If you ask a guy what he'd do to a girl, the main answers would be 'nothing 3dpd,' 'cuddling,' or 'i want to lick her feet,'

>anger
What's wrong with expressing anger. After being sold the lie of 'work hard in school, be nice to girls and you'll have a girlfriend and be happy,' it's understandable how they're angry that they've been alone and chronically depressed for 10 years

>brutal racist female hating power fantasies
This is mostly incorrect. A lot of it is satire/exaggeration because it's fun. I also don't know why you're defending nigger and slut culture.
Sure plenty of black people and women are nice people, but the ones that aren't are the ones the board understandably hates.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 660x995) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 660x995
>>24645599
Alright. I think this is all very sick and I dislike it and probably all of you, but I'll leave you alone. Before I leave remember to just "bee" yourself
>>
>>24645761
I'll bee sure to do that.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 658x995) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 658x995
>>24645248
So anything nice in the world is patronizing? If something is a nice thing, it MUST be about rubbing something in YOUR face. Some people are nice and sometimes some things are nice and they're just there and it's not about INSULTING YOU, BELIEVE IT OR NOT
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 300x307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 300x307
>>24645661
I'm saying, I've often been around the socially awkward and befriend those open to it, especially if they were talented at math and interesting to talk coursework with, usually by inviting to play smash, since they're rarely up for parties,
>>
>>24645026
Let me translate what you're saying
>sympathetic to the autistic and social awkward,
I like to feel superior so i interact with challenged people to boost my ego

>>24645108
>>24645164
People always supported when i was struggling, i was never faced with an unfixable situation and i never been isolated for a long time

>>24645224
African children starve so everything you say is bad :^) even though i don't know what you been through i have the authority to decide what experiencies matter

>>24645317
I was fat so i know what it's like to spend most of your life alone and unloved, even though people liked me and i was never beaten by a mob
>>24645370
My life is good so all lives are good by default #IKnowEverything

>>24645614
I had trouble approaching girls so i know what is like to be a stuttering boring neutral-faced robot
>>
File: 1425046117427.jpg (24 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1425046117427.jpg
24 KB, 720x540
>>24645164
>that LEGALLY they have the right, I'm more asking like, why should I respect this place and leave it alone?
If you don't like it go away, pussy faggot
>>
>>24645026
As it turns out people are less charitable to other people when their lives suck. This is pretty basic.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.