[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here coping with a mental Illness? How you anons holding up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: ree.jpg (30 KB, 615x347) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
30 KB, 615x347
Anyone here coping with a mental Illness? How you anons holding up?
>>
File: 1428539482055.jpg (87 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1428539482055.jpg
87 KB, 500x484
>>24645021

Funny you should post this OP. Just had a mental breakdown earlier.

Not holding up well at all.
>>
>>24645038
Whats up man? Anything in particular set you off?
>>
I'm a flaming robot fag but I managed to avoid bending over and opening my mouth for dicks so far. 22 years stronk
>>
>>24645054

School stress. Found out I'm some credits short and most of the classes may already be filled.

Just want to curl up and die. Instead I'm drinking vodka.
>>
Bipolar
Spend the day practicing my skills and the night crying about how bad I am
>>
File: sac.png (144 KB, 388x500) Image search: [Google]
sac.png
144 KB, 388x500
>>24645095
I feel for ya in that regard. They never make shit easy at uni in terms of organizing all this shit. Have you talked to any counselor there? I have the same sort of problem but am getting heaps of support from the disability department and it's been a life saver. My advice is to take a step back and see who can help. It's always harder doing it alone.

>>24645064
Doing better than me anon B)
>>
File: 1431146941407.png (95 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1431146941407.png
95 KB, 850x850
Schizo. I've been hating noise a lot recently.
>>
>>24645021
Diagnosed with depression, anxiety and schizoid personality disorder. Just existing one day at a time. No real plans for the future, it's been at least 5 years since I last enjoyed doing something. Haven't offed myself yet cause I think that would cause a lot of pain for my parents.
>>
File: 1430198165239.png (41 KB, 393x400) Image search: [Google]
1430198165239.png
41 KB, 393x400
>>24645143

I literally spent my afternoon screaming at fucking nothing. Had a mental explosion to no one but myself. I could taste the blood that my throat produced as a result of screaming so goddamn much.

In fact, the right side of my head still hurts from the stress. Massive tension headache.

Often I find myself thinking that the pain isn't worth the pleasure.
>>
I have 24/7 cringe attacks. I can't deal with this.
>>
File: sac7.jpg (33 KB, 426x361) Image search: [Google]
sac7.jpg
33 KB, 426x361
>>24645189
>>24645175
That's the rough end of the stick honestly. Schizoid related shit must be tough to deal with.

>>24645202
Bipolar? Are you seeing anyone about it?
>>
>>24645064
desu same senpai desu senpai
I wish there was a way to not be a massive faggot that doesn't involve committing suicide and hoping that reincarnation is real and being reincarnated as a hetero male
>>
withdrawing from lexapro and trying not to be a bitch about it. Would maybe kill myself if I could. Only thing making me not want to is the pride in not being a little bitch.
>>
>>24645228

I'm beginning to suspect that I have Bipolar disorder, or 'Borderline Personality Disorder,' though I have not been formally diagnosed.

If that's the case that would be the...fifth or sixth psychological disorder I have. Fucking Hell...
>>
Think I'm slowly slipping into Dementia/Alzheimer's, I had to fucking use Google to even remember the term Alzheimer's as I wrote this post. God damn synthetic drugs
>>
>>24645322
That feel. I fucking hate Lovan but whenever I'm not on it I'm a mess.
>>
>>24645257
Bipolar and Borderline Personality are completely different things, if you're going to self diagnose you should be able to discern between them.
>>
>>24645322
See about getting some ssri's. Doctors prescribe them for neurological damage.
>>
>>24645388
>>24645257
I kind of agree in that self diagnosis can be pretty bad for you and can even effect how you act and behave. I've done it before and it's not healthy at all.
>>
>>24645388

I'm not, just assessing both of their descriptions.

Regardless it's irrelevant. I don't need to fucking concern myself with if I have another goddamn mental disorder on top of my already existing shit.
>>
>>24645360
What's Lovan? Seeing a Neurologist tomorrow morning.

I have these weird episodes, I've looked all over and can't find a single other human online that's experienced this. It's previously left my Neurologists and Cardiologists stumped. Some say an anxiety attack, but if you were to say "Anon!! Are you ok?!" I would be paralyzed and not even registering that you're talking to me.

It's starts like this:

> begin feeling very disorientated, like I'm falling or rolling down a hill in opposite directions, even though I'll be sitting perfectly still

> then my vision starts to static, becoming a messy conglomerate of all colors above me. This leads me to believe that in these episodes my eyes are open. People have told me they roll into the back of my head

> next my thoughts go into a loop that accelerates, "what's happening - what's happening - what's happ - what's happ - what - what - wh-wh-wwww" until all that's happening is a steady buzz

> at this point I am paralyzed and can't think a single thought

> slowly start to come out of it as I regain control of my body

Wtf is happening to me?
>>
>>24645509
sounds like it could be a seizure.
>>
>>24645509
Definitely something a nueroligist should look at. Good luck with finding out whats going on/
>>
>>24645509

This sounds like dissociation. Not the tumblr dissociation shit, but actual dissociative episodes
>>
Schizophrenia man
Not holding up good
>>
>>24645021
Extreme depression and anxiety. It feels like I'm about to enter psychosis. I'm going to fail college. I'm planning on killing myself this week.
>>
>>24645948
I can't definitely understand the feeling of wanting to end it all, have come close myself a fair few times. That being said I don't think its usually the best course of action. Have you talked to anyone about this?
>>
>>24645948
I also have Tinnitus and Visual Snow, but those are more neurological than mental.

>>24645985
I've talked to multiple psychiatrist and done everything short of inpatient therapy, which it looks like I may not have available as an option because I don't have proper insurance and am not a citizen of the USA
>>
>tfw have been depressed and suicidal since I was 11 year old
>I'm 19 now
>intrusive thoughts telling me to kill myself
>self diagnosed body dysphoria and schizoid
I'm too scared to go to a therapist
On one hand, I'm scared he'll say I don't have anything at all and it's all in my head, but on the other I want validation that I have something
But I also don't want to be put in an asylum
>>
depression :^)
my prozac doesnt do anything
>>
File: i0mSGOQ.jpg (455 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
i0mSGOQ.jpg
455 KB, 2448x3264
schizo here, haven't bathed in 2~ weeks smoked some weed out of my garbage can

feels ok

always gotta live in th moment because shortened life expectancy & relapses into psychosis = no hope for the future

Did you know? Schizophrenics have a higher likelihood of suicide (10%)
>>
>>24646278
It makes sense seeing as its one of the harder things to maintain.
>>
I need to know from anons what i should look after for the early stages of depression/anxiety. My mental state has been declining since last Christmas, and i have had a lot of times where i thought i was going to lose it.
Tell me anons, how did you function at the early stages of your disorder?
I can have small panic attacks when alone in my apartment, my mood swings A LOT during the course of the day. I smoke weed to take the edge, though it seems like it's only bringing me more down. It's not often, but every time it's like my brain runs out of control. It might mellow me out, but i get low mental stabillity for some time.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.