[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is it with normies? Why do they love to look at violent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: hobby.jpg (52 KB, 380x520) Image search: [Google]
hobby.jpg
52 KB, 380x520
what is it with normies? Why do they love to look at violent tv shows like the Sopranos or have an obsession with serial killers? I don't get it why do they it?
>>
>>24644798
they think it's true power, and they know that they're weak people, but they don't want you to know that they're weak.
>>
>>24644798
same reason they come on to /r9k/.

it's like a fucking zoo for them
>>
>>24644865
>>24644926
elaborate, explain more in detail
>>
>>24644798

Sopranos is more about relationships than violence though. Normies love that soap opera stuff.
>>
>>24644798

Murderers are seen as the worst criminals and sinners, so normies watch shows about them to forget about their degeneracy and hedonism. They feel good that cops are out there to get the bad guys in the end. It's a vicarious type of heroism to spy out the bad guys and see to it that they get their reward.
>>
>>24644798
what is it with robots? Why do they love to look at violent gore videos on the internet or have an obsession with serial killers? I don't get it why do they it?
>>
>>24645129
I remember the normies got ass hurt at the Ending of American Psycho. "No way it was all in his head!" Fucking dumbasses in real life a lot of criminals get way with it
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.