[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>upgrade pc >lose the feel to play games why does this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1448874980008.png (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1448874980008.png
48 KB, 600x600
>upgrade pc
>lose the feel to play games

why does this happen?
i'm 20
>>
>>24644708
I'm do the time to time but i always come back to games. Just give it time
>>
>Get bored of playing with strangers on the internet in overrated games
>Keep coming back to plebshit
>>
>build 2k gaming pc
>play pokemon roms
>>
>>24644708
The older you get, the less exciting things get. I'm 25 and I cannot get excited about anything any more. The only thing I am now ever excited for in my life is the clock ticking 6PM so I can leave work and spend an hour in a traffic jam before warming up a microwave meal in my single life without a wife and family to come home to.
>>
File: hello.jpg (74 KB, 660x475) Image search: [Google]
hello.jpg
74 KB, 660x475
what should i upgrade famsters
>>
>>24644850
>wanting to come home to obligation and stress
KEKED BY SOCIETY
>>
File: 1448136322803.jpg (38 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1448136322803.jpg
38 KB, 480x270
>>24644708
>have the worst pc you can imagine
>used to play lots of low end games like smite, gta-sa at low fps (15-20) but was happy
>mfw now i can only play hearthstone and small indie games
just kill me now, sincerely my brother
>>
>>24644873
Everything Senpai
>>
If you're going to be a successful robot, there is no reason to upgrade your PC more than once. You're just wasting money (and time) playing shit console ports with better graphics. If you're over 25 and feel the need to upgrade you're probably hopeless desu.
>>
>>24644824
B&
original content
>>
>>24644873
I upgraded from a 760 to a 970 was pleased with it but that CPU may bottleneck it, not sure
>>
File: the nose nose.jpg (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
the nose nose.jpg
4 KB, 200x200
>>24644850
>without a wife and family to come home to.
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
get mgsv
it cured me of that issue
>>
>just two weeks ago make topkek build 4x 860 and gtx 950.
> what am i doing.
> dont feel any pleasure from games whatsoever because withdrawal ad.

next week get notriptyline. hope it werks and doesnt shit out on me like venlafaxine.
>>
Play a good game
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.