[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if you found out your wife of 8 years, who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
What would you do if you found out your wife of 8 years, who you have 2 kids with, cheated on you with another man?
>>
>>24644681

kill her

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>24644681
Move. Abandon the kids and change your number

Also you can hear her ass before you go buy a plane ticket
>>
>>24644840
Don't listen to this cunt, it's not the fault of your children.
I would murder the shit out of the girl.
Where do you live?
If it's in Europe, I may be able to help you to get rid off the corpse.
>>
File: doeet.jpg (303 KB, 1200x813) Image search: [Google]
doeet.jpg
303 KB, 1200x813
>>24644736
>kill her

kill her
>>
Quadruple rape homicide
>>
>>24644681
How do you know for sure?
Did she tell you she cheated?
>>
Kill her, then take kids and drop them into an orphanage or keep them idc but you must do something about that bitch op.
>>
>>24644939
I live in New Zealand

>>24645027
Suspected for a while. Went through her texts and it's pretty cut and dry.
>>
>>24645081
Confront her about it OP
Livestream the discussion
>>
File: 1447913023135.png (167 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
1447913023135.png
167 KB, 1000x700
>>24644681
fuckbotblox
>>
Start getting all assets out in cash or precious metals.
>>
Divorce her, take my kids (implying a man wouldn't raise them better than some cockhungry momslut) and let her go fuck off for good.

In this case you have to cut your losses. And make sure your children are raised well.

Of course is so easy to say this; the betrayal would take a long time to get over.
>>
Adultery should be a criminal offense.
>>
>>24645081
>I live in New Zealand

Sorry lad, I can't help you there, but I have an idea:
First how do you know she has an affair?
Someone knows that you know her sin?
If nobody knows, it's great, you're gonna make that looks like an accident.

Do you have family to take care of the children for a weekend or something ?

If you have, it's perfect !
Tell your wife you wanna hike a bit, on the south island, for example, I heard there's some good fjords there.

Now, once you're up the mountain, you have to make her fall down. Don't push her, the police will know it's a murder.
Once she fell down, you make sure she's dead and call immediately for help, you will have to act like it's awful.

PS: to be sure she will die, you can give her slow acting poison before
>>
>>24644681
You tell her and make her feel guilty about it, because she is supposed to. If she feels guilty and you think she really will never do it again, alright. If she doesn't see the problem, tell her you'll wait until your kids are grown and divorce her, and you'll cheat on her if you can in the meantime. Depending on your country, you could contact a lawyer and have him write a letter or whatever is the local procedure to ensure it is known you wanted this divorce way ahead, and bring all the proofs you can. Just in case.
>>
Just walk away Anon. Not a word, just fill a bag with important shit and a couple changes of clothes and just fuck off to a different city. The kids probably aren't yours. Don't demand a paternety test, they're pricey. Just cut your losses. Women are garbage.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.