[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every one of her points is actually quite reasonable I don&#
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 48
File: 2424324324.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
2424324324.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
Every one of her points is actually quite reasonable I don't get why everyone lost their shit over this video

If you're overweight just STOP eating so much and go for a walk occasionally its literally that fucking simple

https://youtu.be/CXFgNhyP4-A
>>
It's more the painfully cringe worthy humour, from someone who is supposed to have been a stand up comedian for over a decade.
>>
>>24644154
you can't just eat less and be healthy if you eat nothing but processed fat and sugar.

a lot of people actually have absolutely no idea about what foods are healthy, and which ones aren't.

but then you have people who think switching from regular corn dogs to gluten-free vegan dogs is healthier, even if you eat 5 at a time.

corporations want people to be fat. they spend more on food, medication, etc.
>>
File: uppitynig.jpg (126 KB, 721x754) Image search: [Google]
uppitynig.jpg
126 KB, 721x754
>>24644154
Yeah, bro. That's true.

Also, if you're depressed, why don't you just go outside, start smiling, and be happy? That simple.

And if you can't get a girlfriend, just be yourself! Works every time.
>>
i hate fat people but i hate this bitch's "comedy" even more. go back, watch it again, and you'll realize there are no jokes
>>
It's because fat women (especially fat white women) are the most miserable segment of society. They are petty, vengeful, and completely divorced from reality.
>>
>>24644205
You're depressed because you're fat
You can't get a girlfriend because you're fat
You're fat because you're lazy and refuse to do anything about it

You can literally solve all your problems by not being a disgusting piece of shit you have no one to blame but yourself
>>
>>24644205
Depression is a mental condition and is caused by chemical imbalance in the brain and lifestyle. Obesity is a choice, and its the choice inferior people make.

>Oh sure, you can kill infections with "antibiotics"! As if that actually works.

>Yes, my tyre is flat, but do honestly think that changing it is going to work? Don't be ridiculous!

This is how retarded you sound.

Yes, I know this is bait.
>>
>>24644405
>Obesity is a choice
right, at one point every obese person was thin and chose to become obese
>>
>>24644461
>right, at one point every obese person was thin and chose to become obese
but, they did.
>>
>>24644461
I wonder how many people exercising regularly and eating balanced diets stay obese
>>
>>24644461
You're retarded if you don't think you can make the choice to even attempt to eat healthy and exercise well

stop making excuses for lazy degenerates
>>
Yeah she's got some points but jesus christ what an obnoxious shit
>>
>>24644539

A tiny amount, due to severe metabolic disorders.
>>
>>24644576
In that case, its a legitimate excuse. Everyone else, lazy fucks.
>>
http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/

Obesity is a choice. You can practically eat twinkies, a protein shake, and one multivitamin pill staying at about 2000 calories a day and be perfectly fit.

Why do fat people believe the laws of physics don't apply to them? They have no argument.
>>
>>24644154
she 30+ but that mouth 18
>>
File: IMG_1167.jpg (148 KB, 510x701) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1167.jpg
148 KB, 510x701
>>24644405
>Yes, I know this is bait.

The best bait is the kind that makes the fish think the real worm is the bait.
>>
>>24644615
>Why do fat people believe the laws of physics don't apply to them? They have no argument.
shame
>>
>>24644154
>tfw no gf to constantly complain about others and make me feel special for being with me
>>
>>24644530
obese children chose that? what if you grew up around fat people and didn't know any better?
>>24644530
k
>>24644539
go look up how to exercise and eat properly on google and you'll have 10 million people telling you 20 million different things
>>24644555
never did i say that not attempting to be healthier is a choice. maybe you're the retard.
>>
>>24644696
Why dont you try leaving your computer for once and actually try doing some exercise you disgusting fat fuck
>>
>>24644338
>You're depressed because you're fat
That is some hardcore projecting you got going on there.
>>
>>24644843
i have to be fat because i'm not an irrational fat-hating mongoloid spewing shit on 4chan?

i'm fairly knowledgeable in exercise and nutrition actually, it's been an interest of mine for over a decade.

i'm 6'2", 170 lbs, i go swimming/to the gym almost every day.

you're just a hateful person who thinks they know everything.
>>
Fats lie. They're like junkies. Never trust a thing a fat person tells you.
>>
>>24644205
Lol, if you actually did just be yourself and approach people with nothing to lose you'll find you make more pals
>>
>>24644946
Yeah right fatty
keep telling yourself that you are tall, handsome, athletic and healthy I bet all the girls love you

You're not fooling anyone tubby
>>
>>24645037
>just be yourself
>approach people

Pick one you normie fuck
>>
>>24645060
i love you too anon. do you want to come swimming with me? it's really fun. the weather has been cooler recently, and in the mornings before the sun has hit the pool it's a bit chilly. it feels really nice jumping into the cold pool and swimming, then sitting in the hot tub for a bit. repeating it a few times makes for a really nice morning before breakfast. i feel as if i'm tempering my body to handle high and low temperatures better, and the fresh air and sunshine does great things too. sometimes in the pool there are little lizards and beetles that i save from drowning, they're cute.
>>
>>24644154
As a fat fuck I don't care for this video. I'm fat, I'm happy, I don't care if you are disgusted by me and I don't care about paying for extra space if that means I don't have to sit next to some bitch that wants to complain about.
>>
>>24644696
as a fat/obese person (19 stone or 266 of your american "pounds") who's slowly climbing down from what is (hopefully) my apex (22-23 stone about three years ago) I can tell you you are correct.

When you're a kid who likes chocolate and had little love for sports and generally being outside (surely a lot of robots can identify with this) it's more you doing what you feel like doing rather than me saying "I want to be a fat cunt". The same way skinny fucks just did what they felt like doing regarding eating and physical activity.

Having fat parents didn't help, even though they did indeed try to set me straight.

After years of being told by doctors and people like the woman in the video to loose weight, it feels more like making efforts to change yourself for the whims of other people. For a person to make a change for the better, they have to want to do it for themselves. And that's why I'm trying to change. Not for any of you assholes in this thread, not the woman in the video (or the many other people like her with videos of their own) but for ME and it's because it's something I want to do.

And another fucking thing is, superficial fucks like the woman in the video see a fat person and think "ugh what an ugly irresponsible person". Maybe that fat person used to be fatter? Even though they may have lost weight, they're still judged for being fat. So what does it even matter to cunts like the woman in the video if people take her advice or not? She'd still probably have the same opinion of them.
>>
>>24645096
Stop being nice

We're arguing right now
>>
>>24645097
see this is the best attitude to have. fuck em all bro.
>>
>>24644946
Well that was a pretty easy game of "Catch the Redditor"...

Seriously thou, being fat is the consequence of years of not only bad choices in feeding yourself, but also consciously choosing not to exercise to offset the extra intake of energy.

I simply don't believe in the idea that people don't actually know that they should ether eat less or exercise. They're otherwise completely functional members of society and if you're smart enough to be a completely functional member of society, then you can't be dumb enough to not understand that you ether need to eat less or exercise more to avoid getting fat. It's just obvious that we're talking a combination of laziness and the same kind of "If I don't think about it, it'll go away"-thinking that kept Steve Jobs from immediately getting surgery to remove his pancreatic cancer, which then lead to the cancer spreading and eventually killing him.
>>
>>24645137
did you make a conscious choice to be healthy? How old were you?
>>
>>24645096
10/10 cozy, god I love swimming
>>
Distract yourself with something, replace all snacks with raw vegetables like carrots or celery, and drop all drinks but water. Alongside that eat whatever you want, just stay under 2000 calories a day. I lost all of my extra weight just by switching to water and finding a hobby that kept me too busy to eat for about three months.
>>
>>24645097
Yea always have this attitude, nobody can fuck with you now.

Theres some fat Youtuber who made a response to this thats like this... forgot his name but anyway being self aware makes you untouchable.
>>
File: Chris-Transformation.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Transformation.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
>But Anon, it's impossible to lose weight. A lot of overweight people are conditioned to be fat
>>
>>24645165
Can't recall exactly when I understood that my dad was fat because he ate too much and didn't exercise enough, but it was around the age of 10.

If a 10-year-old can understand that, then an adult HAS to understand it as well and it can't be anything except laziness that keeps them from acting upon it.
>>
>>24645219
yeah, losing out on multimillion dollar acting roles cuz you're fat is a great motivator for loosing weight.
>>
>>24645256
>yeah, losing out on multimillion dollar acting roles cuz you're fat is a great motivator for loosing weight.
How about being able to see your dick. Is that a good enough motivator?
>>
Anyone have that response to her video where she gets torn to shreds? You know which one.
>>
>>24645391
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR7LEQYP4rA

Is this it?
>>
File: 1448327186155.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1448327186155.png
293 KB, 633x758
i lost 100 pounds once doing the just fucking do it approach, blocked my mind the fuck out and went ham lost 20 pounds week 1 was focused and determined, then some shit happened like it always does and the mind comes back, the mental shit that you ignored and didn't try to fix that got you fat in the first place comes back and comes back worse than it was and you are a slave to your own inner failure and piggery

not every fat fuck has this mental aspect many are just lazy failed normie types

how are you supposed to lose weight when you have no motivation, are helpless, are hopeless, want to die, are completely empty inside and are a slave to STRONGLY ingrained food addiction and life experiences culminating you into the failure of a person you are today

lol just walk u fukn idiot just stop eatin

wow fucking thanks man the 10000 other people said that shit helped so much, i'll get right on it normie fucking skellington let me just bash a rock against my head until i'm nothin but a chad robot fat shedding machine with no complex thoughts but 100% black and white commands

been a fat fuck since i left the womb i don't know what it's like to even live without this terrible nihilistic just fuck my shit up thinking process that has turned me into a giant thumb, you think i like looking like a meme

the only reason i even desire to be a skellington is so the skellingtons will stop treating me like a subhuman piece of shit and so i could feel what it's like to be normal, be able to walk out in public and leave the house without feelin the skellington hate drilling into my fat fuck skin

also to the vid in op her humor style more than anything pisses me off, fuck off with the normie jumpcut wew look at me special snowflake quirky randumb bullshit
>>
>>24645350
well yeah

but if you're holding up Chris Pratt as some sort of shining beacon of why-are-you-still-fat-bro then surely you can't not mention WHY he lost the weight. Obviously being able to see your dick is a big one but if that were a good enough reason in todays society where is actually takes effort to not be fat (whereas in generations gone by it took effort to be fat in the first place) then we wouldn't be having this thread at all, would we?
>>
>>24645435
No, not this fat fuck.
>>
>>24645104
>When you're a kid who likes chocolate and had little love for sports and generally being outside (surely a lot of robots can identify with this) it's more you doing what you feel like doing rather than me saying "I want to be a fat cunt".

i think that's how it is for more people than we realize. it's more complicated than just "stop eating so much."

sounds like you're doing well anon, keep it up and ignore the ignorant people who throw obstacles in your path.

>>24645137
if you have a bad diet full of processed fat, sugar, and meat byproducts, "just eating less" isn't all you need to know.

and exercise can help you lose weight, but that's not really what it's for. it's for keeping your body in good condition because you can be thin and in terrible health.

>>24645191
>replace all snacks with raw vegetables like carrots or celery, and drop all drinks but water
you can drink soda and juice, but you need to know what a proper serving size is. 4-6 ounces should be a glass of juice or soda, about the size of a mug of coffee.

also, pickled vegetables have much more flavor and a more pleasant texture without adding extra calories. the vinegar/spices used in pickling actually makes the food healthier too.
>>
>>24644171
I doubt that, her boyfriend or ex Matthew Santoro does the same cringe worthy humor and averages a million views per video.
>>
File: down with the fatness 7-1-15.jpg (41 KB, 390x464) Image search: [Google]
down with the fatness 7-1-15.jpg
41 KB, 390x464
>>24645440
>the only reason i even desire to be a skellington is so the skellingtons will stop treating me like a subhuman piece of shit and so i could feel what it's like to be normal, be able to walk out in public and leave the house without feelin the skellington hate drilling into my fat fuck skin

How fat are you man? This is me from almost a year ago, haven't changed much and I don't face the revulsion of the public. Attitude is everything in life.

(posted this on /fit/ and people were saying if they looked like this they'd kill themselves, pretty funny shit IMO)
>>
>>24645391
>torn to shreds
ha, she's RIGHT you fat nasty fuck.
>>
All you fat fucks ought to take up cigarettes. you'd have about the same life expectancy, and at least you'd get laid every once in awhile.
>>
>>24645550
seriously though, you might as well kill yourself.
>>
File: 1412274142998.gif (785 KB, 295x300) Image search: [Google]
1412274142998.gif
785 KB, 295x300
>>24645686
thanks for the advide brosephine
>>
File: KotS.jpg (52 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
KotS.jpg
52 KB, 400x300
>allowing this tosted roastie to shill her posties

Sage and report, friends. That is your job.
>>
>>24645620
Nicole pls. No one has it? It talks about how she threatened to kill herself when her boyfriend tried to break up with her and lied about being crippled in a car accident?
>>
>>24645927
The girl in the video also beat up her manlet ex who's an e-celeb
>>
ha, you fat pathetic fucks behave just like the SJWs.

'If you don't like the message, attack the sender.'
>>
>>24646035
nigga people attacking this message left right and center what thread you in dawg?
>>
>>24645104

>As a fat person

Stopped right there. I filter anything fat out of shape people say. anything you say is negated by you being fat.

Fat smelling nigga. Should ban you guys from being outside fucking eye pollution shuffling around everywhere.
>>
>>24645256

Can you go be fat somewhere else please. Fuck sake.
>>
>>24646159
yup. fat people LIE. All the time. Anything to cover up their addiction.
>>
File: 1421415704324.jpg (146 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1421415704324.jpg
146 KB, 803x688
>>24646159
>>24646226
yeah dude I sneak food all trhoughout the day, one of my pockets always has mould growing on the inside of it cuz I smuggle pork chops and pepper sauce into class with me
>>
>>24645550
im 400+ pounds and im 19
im definitely way bigger than you, i face the revulsion of myself
>>
>>24646322

Can one of the numerous defensive lardasses in here, please tell me whats so hard about getting to a normal weight?

Can you tell me whats so hard about eating healthy food?

Can you tell me whats so hard about eating smaller portions?

Can you tell me whats so hard about fucking exerting yourself beyond fucking chewing and lifting bottles of Coke to your mouth?

Why can't you just decide to stick to a diet of properly rationed chicken/Steaks/fish/Veg/water/ fruits/nuts/low fat dairy

counting your macros like a miscer or person on /fit/ would?

Why can't you just take a jog? Swim? Box? A few times a week?
>>
>>24644154
>If you're an addict just STOP using and go for a walk occasionally its literally that fucking simple
Shittiest advice ever. You should be trying to figure out why fat people are over eating in the first place. Emotional eating? Not knowing your portions? Eating a ton of shit like ramen that you think wouldn't have a lot of calories, etc.
In all cases it's bad habits or mental illnesses. So it's not "that simple". You might lose weight for a while but you'll rebound because you're literally addicted to food.
Also reminder that we live in a world where some know nothing can publish a shitty article or video and mislead everyone.
>>
>>24646534
>low fat dairy
low fat dairy is less satiating and usually has more sugar.

you think you know everything because you're not fat. half of the shit you think you know about food is probably wrong.
>>
>>24646542
>Also reminder that we live in a world where some know nothing can publish a shitty article or video and mislead everyone.
this is a big issue that nobody seems to talk about, or realize.

you can have every fat person doing research on how to exercise and be healthy, but if they're receiving instructions on how to do this from someone who is just trying to get famous and make money, it creates a whole shitstorm that nobody can do anything about.
>>
>>24646568

There's nothing complicated here. You are eating more food than necessary while not using the excess stored energy.

Simple. If you ate less and MOVED more you wouldnt be fat. Its literally that simple.

I just don't understand why you need to rationalize everything which points out your bad habits.
>>
>>24646690
>I don't know anything about nutrition but you should listen to what I say
Not even him but please stop embarrassing yourself. Even fit knows fats and protein fill you up more than carbs, unless you're seriously retarded enough to think 1000 calories of alcohol will stop you from getting hungry.
>>
>>24644154
>tfw 24.8 BMI as of today
>tfw no longer overweight
We're all gonna make it robobros
>>
>>24644154
Ask an alcoholic to just stop drinking then.
>>
>>24646618
>this is a big issue
nigga, just eat 1500 calories a day. There is no magic pill or secret method. Shits not that hard you tub of excuses.
>>
>>24649051
>Eat 500 calories of donuts
>Drink 1000 calories of vodka
>Hurr durr its just that easy
You don't even know what macros are and you've giving advice on how to manage eating habits?
Retard
>>
>>24647915
>alcoholic
>it's a disease
>powerless
>must submit to deity
>>
>>24649088
Why would anyone take the advice of a fat on anything?
>>
>>24644154
shitty jenna marbles ripoff
go away
>>
>>24644154
B-but muh exercise is hard!!!!
>>
Fat people are lazy and in some serious denial. I hate how the modern society just encourages that. I gained some weight last year and its all because I started eating more junk and havent been running few times a week like I did back then. Only recently noticed it and almost lost all of it in a few months without any real "hard work" or anything. Fucking lazy fatsos.
>>
>>24645550
If you look like this you are NOT a robot. You are simply undisciplined and lazy. There is a difference.
>>
>>24649150
Yes, since I'm calling out your retardation I MUST be fat. No one would EVER get upset that someone is acting like they know anything about nutrition when they don't even know the difference between proteins, carbohydrates, and lipids (fats), right? Must be fat.
Jesus christ I wish someone would nuke every "health blog" out there.
>>
File: 1448340260635.jpg (14 KB, 444x332) Image search: [Google]
1448340260635.jpg
14 KB, 444x332
Eating a pizza as I type this desu senpai

>>24646534
>eating healthy food
I don't buy the food I eat. If I did I'd buy healthy food because I'd be ashamed to buy shit food in front of people/ I prefer healthy food, I think it tastes better. It's also more expensive, and I'm poor.
>eating smaller portions
I try, but I always wind up devouring shit anyway. When people buy junk food I cannot resist. I'll say I'm gonna eat no pizza because I'm trying to lose weight, which turns into a slice of pizza because I need to allow myself to 'relax once in awhile', which turns into the whole box of pizza and me punching myself in the head and calling myself a fucking subhuman piece of shit and giving up on everything entirely. I feel trapped in my own retarded body/mind. I am stupid.
>exerting yourself beyond fucking chewing and lifting bottles of coke to your mouth
I don't see the point in changing. I mean, I don't LIKE being like this. I hate being a fat fuck and food isn't even that good. I'd like to change, but my mind tells me it's a pointless endeavor and in the grand scheme of things I am a worthless ant, so I eat to fill that empty hole whether I like it or not. I feel like things are over for me with no possible way of changing.
>why can't you just decide to stick to a diet
I don't do the shopping. I don't know how to cook. I don't know how to drive. Most importantly, I don't know how to stop eating everything I see. Also, still don't see the point.
>counting your macros like a miscer or person on /fit/ would?
I'm stupid and don't know what that means.
>Why can't you just take a jog? Swim? Box? A few times a week?
I can't go on a jog. I live in the desert. It averages from 100-130F. I can only go on night walks, but there's nowhere to walk around here. All highway. + I'm scared of people. Can't swim because my body has a weird reaction to chlorine which is very painful. I can box, I just don't have the energy or see the point.
>>
>>24649189
>muh

Hello and goodbye Reddit
>>
>>24649382
stfu fagot
>>
>>24649356
settle down fatty, you'll have a cardiac episode.
>>
>>24649381
>Healthy food is more expensive
No it's not. Buy chicken/beef, fresh fruits and vegetables, and cook your own food.
Healthy food is only expensive if you buy shit like Lean Cuisine.
>>
>>24649230
I am lazy, not in denial.

But, gaining 'some weight' and losing it without any real hard work is nothing close to the experience of being a 100000BMI elephant man.
>>
>>24649381
If it came down to it, would you suck dick for cupcakes?
>>
>>24649451
Nice hidden camera anon. Oh wait.
On the other hand anyone who actually paid attention in health class can clearly, objectively see how completely and utterly wrong you are about your calories in calories out advice.
If you aren't eating healthy you will end up fat again eventually.
If you're counting calories you've already failed.
>>
File: 1448289181005.jpg (62 KB, 517x610) Image search: [Google]
1448289181005.jpg
62 KB, 517x610
>>24649509
No, I would not. But, I would suck dick for free.
>>
Do you feel like rat park applies to you, food addicts?
Seems like it would be healthier to just spend your money on heroin, honestly.
>>
File: IMG_9167.jpg (1003 KB, 2250x2250) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9167.jpg
1003 KB, 2250x2250
she makes good points, but she's a stacy roastie bitch, she's fucking annoying
>>
>>24649851
She actually dated a bald manlet (5'5), he broke up with her
>>
>>24644205
If you want to lose weight you can do it through effort.
Have fun getting over your depression through effort.
>>
>Fatties getting BTFO.
ultrakek
>>
OP's retarded
Stop giving this cunt views
Also, fat people can exercise, surgery or diet and stop being fat. No one is going to cure being a attention whore.
>>
>>24644154
I am fat and I do not care. Seriously I am not going to give up vidya time to go out side for a walk. I hate going out side because nothing good has ever happened to me out there.
>>
>>24649923
The best thing for depression is exercise. Obesity and depression are symbiotic conditions.
>>
>>24644154
> Post a video like that
> Hides the bar showing likes/dislikes
> Disable comments

Why, oh why...

I wish I could read the SJW waging war in the comments.
>>
>>24644154
Just eat less. Eating 3 times a day is a meme. Fat people will use tons of excuses to make others eat more while eating more themselves. I constantly tell my mom to not eat based until she says healthy food because she will eat an entire bag of chips (6-8 servings 200 cal a serving) then open the fridge saying she didn't eat a real meal and eat some more.
Because she's a woman and fat acceptance exisdts she would rather accept that it's not her fault and her weight it fine than lose it. She also has a circle of fat friends and you know normies never criticise. I struggle at home because I lost all the weight that made me overweight during childhood and now that I'm skinny and an adult she challenges me for being anorexic and will threaten to kick me out for "wasting food/money" when I constantly say to serve me less she will double the servings.

Just acknowledge you have a problem guys and focus your attention on other things. I played an mmo on schedule (raids) and I would be so focused on raiding that I wouldn't notice I haven't eaten.

You can do it guys I did.
>>
File: 1412340763271.jpg (10 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
1412340763271.jpg
10 KB, 234x250
who /obese/ here?

460lbs reporting
>>
File: 14323123131.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
14323123131.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
>>24649980
>the best thing for depression is exercise
There are retards that actually believe this.
>>
>>24649970
You definitely sound like you should kill yourself.
>>
>>24650030
You're literally 4 times my size
>>
>>24644154
I'm slightly overweight.
But I play football. (american)
I would beat the shit out of that ratchet ass hoe.
Dear Middle-Aged women,
You're middle aged. Stop applying pounds of makeup. Nothing will change the fact that you are old. More makeup only makes you look more ugly.

P.S. violent highlights make you look autistic
>>
>>24650015
Move out pham. There is no fate worse than being fat.
>>
>>24650034
Not really, I'm decently fit and I'm miserable, there's a point after which becoming fat isn't even a problem anymore, it won't make your life experience worse, who knows maybe it'll even kill you faster so you can end this agony.
Might actually stop giving a fuck about my weight.
>>
>>24644154
>middle aged woman trying to look young
>ugly as fuck
>makes a video to feel better about herself
>not exactly thin herself

wew lad
>>
File: cottonfactory-1.gif (11 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
cottonfactory-1.gif
11 KB, 324x324
>>24650030
damn son, you're fucked tbqh
>>
>>24644154

I like this version better

https://youtu.be/xt5gd-iDe7I
>>
>>24650071
I can manage. I use work and school as excuses to skip meals. I also give food I don't eat to the homeless. Why am I eating enough food to feed 3 homeless people in one serving? Its not right.
>>
>>24650031
>http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/depression/in-depth/depression-and-exercise/art-20046495

fat AND stupid.
>>
>>24650055
she puts more weight on in makeup than i put on from eating greasy food each day. also wtf is with the skin underneath her eyes? couple that with the wrinkles on her forehead and it looks like she's trying to run away from her own face.
>>
>>24646159
Did a fat guy take your bitch or sum?
>>
>>24650077
>I am fat
>I'm decently fit

c'mon pham, you don't got to lie to kick it.
>>
>>24650147

he just sounds bitter

i prefered her video. she made good points
>>
>>24644199
>a lot of people actually have absolutely no idea about what foods are healthy, and which ones aren't.

Well then they obviously don't care. The information is freely available online. I taught myself basic nutrition within a few hours. Fat people can go fuck themselves with the ignorance defence. If you gave a shit about your body you'd make an effort to find out what's healthy.
>>
>>24650147
Is there anything funnier than fat guys with beards and tattoos? It's the turquoise hair and cat-eye glasses for dudes.
>>
File: 1434496916510.gif (567 KB, 300x456) Image search: [Google]
1434496916510.gif
567 KB, 300x456
>>24650147
>believes fatshaming is real and harmful
>takes all of her metaphors seriously
>HURR DURR the Michelin man isn't even REAL
>thinks that fat people are human

Nicole Arbour is pretty bad, but this guy is worse.
>>
>>24645391
>>24645435
>>24645483
>>24645620
>>24645927
>>24645997

FUCKING FOUND IT FAGGOTS. FUCK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVIoy1yCptg
>>
>>24649230
>gains a little weight and returns to normal weight
>think he can compare himself to a person that's always been fat

You don't get it.
>>
File: images.jpg (1 KB, 119x90) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
1 KB, 119x90
>>24650206
>fat guy
>take your bitch
>>
>>24644154
>its literally that fucking simple
It really is.

I wageslave in a warehouse where people are on their feet all day. There is not a single fat person working that job.
The only fat guys in the place are a few of the security guards. And they sit on their asses all day doing absolutely nothing.

There is no excuse to be fat.
>>
>>24644154
>talks about how she doesn't hate on chubby people or people who have medical issues
>only fat slobs who literally cannot function in modern society

What's the issue?
>>
>>24650147
This guy is triggered as fuck
>>
>>24650299
>always been fat
kek
nigga you put all those calories in your face
>>
>>24650206
fat fuck detected
>>
File: 1385810364669.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1385810364669.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>24650162
>fat AND stupid
Projecting or just being retarded ? I'm 177 cm (aka 5'9 turbomanlet) and weight 70kg and used to run and lift and it didn't do shit.
I can literally run as much as I can and still feel like shit afterwards. What now smartypants ? What are you gonna do ? your shitty advice doesn't work and that article is just as stupid as you are. Let's see some of the arguments:
>Gain confidence. Meeting exercise goals or challenges, even small ones, can boost your self-confidence. Getting in shape can also make you feel better about your appearance.
Not if your face is a 3/10 like mine
>Get more social interaction. Exercise and physical activity may give you the chance to meet or socialize with others.
>mfw more fucking social interaction on r9k
You're just being a moron here, people like you that think lifting will somehow magically improve your life are fucking retarded. Next thing you know you're telling us to be ourselves.
>>
You can go over it a thousand times in your mind about how "simple" weight loss really is. When will you understand that if it's so "simple" then no one would be fat? I've done the weight loss thing before - hardcore counting my calories, 100% water at all times, the same bland to death meals for months etc etc. Exercising is great and all, but I've never stopped being hungry as fuck for all those months. It's a lot of pain, and the truth is, you're the only person that will never see your own progress.
>>
>>24650324
>chubby people or people who have medical issues
Fats LIE
Every fat women on the internet somehow has PCOS.
>>
>>24650209
>I am not that guy
I started by saying that I'm decently fit in order to prove that your argument is shit, but now I see that you're a fucking moron that can't infer anything logically.
>>
>>24644912

You're right.

The average obese person is happy with their lot in life.
>>
>>24650369
>I'm
yes anon, your personal experience is more reliable than the mayo clinic

So not fat AND stupid, just ugly AND stupid. I gotcha.
>>
>>24644154
Oh man. I feel guilty for finding this video funny. She does make some decent jokes though and the fact that she's a woman isn't annoying either somehow.

wtf, was expecting to despise her.
>>
File: baws.jpg (42 KB, 290x435) Image search: [Google]
baws.jpg
42 KB, 290x435
>>24650282
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVIoy1yCptg
B.T.F.O.

And yet this attention whore gets 150+ post thread still. Looks like she won, Robots. We've been beaten by the very thing we unified ourselves against. For shame.
>>
>>24644205
>depressed
>just b happy :^)
really? are you really THAT stupid?
>>
>>24650417
So you ultimate point is that being fat isn't that big of a deal if you're suicidal?

Riveting stuff Anon. You're blowing minds.
>>
>>24650030
275 lb here
my life is a fucking joke
>>
>>24650450
You just can't accept the fact that you're a moron and your advice is shit tier as the arguments on that page are just laughable, can you ?
Keep being delusional. Also, easy on the insults, you're hurting my feelings bro, I swear I'll cry if you call me a manlet next time.
>>
>>24650514
>fuck you fats can stop being fat tomorrow!
>n-no i could NEVER just go outside once in a while and try to change my mood....
>>
>>24650536
So your ultimate point is that if you're suicidal from other factors rather than being fat losing weight will somehow help you ?
Your mother should've blown more dicks in order to give you a proper education.
>>
>>24650282
the guy criticizing just comes off as overly bitter. I'd like to see him trying stand up comedy and getting laughs.
>>
>>24650387
That's because you're eating shitty foods and counting calories. Start learning how to cook beef, chicken, vegtables, eggs, etc.
The more fats and proteins you eat the less hungry you'll be. Eating shit that's high in carbs (Pretty much all processed foods) will keep you hungry and spike your blood sugar levels.
http://www.bornfitness.com/fix-your-diet-understanding-proteins-carbs-and-fats/
http://authoritynutrition.com/debunking-the-calorie-myth/
Read through these and you'll have a MUCH MUCH MUCH easier time losing weight.
>>
>>24650602
>>I'd like to see him trying stand up comedy and getting laughs.

>using the "you can't criticize bad books unless you're a perfect writer yourself" argument.

It doesn't take a fucking Brando to see that Shia LeBeef is shit, mate.
>>
hahaha....is 'depression' the PCOS for male fats?
>>
>>24650015
Sounds like your mom has a real crabs in a bucket mentality. She's clearly just mad because you're a constant reminder of her own flaws and denial. I'd get out of there soon.

I'm a skeleton, I always have been. I grew up very poor, and have gone most of my life eating very little, or sometimes not at all for 1-2 days.

Even now, food is available but sometimes I don't notice I haven't eaten until 24+ hours passed. I get hungry, sure, but i'm very used to being hungry so it's easy for me to ignore.

People shit on skeletons almost as much as fat people. Probably even more, because its socially acceptable to be skinny. Also no one respects you at all as a man, because you're scrawny and have the body of a 12 yr old. Still, I admit being overweight is probably worse.
>>
>>24650030
obsesebro reporting in desu
230 and gaining
>>
>>24644154
1. People don't like to hear things that upset them
2. 68% of the USA is overweight or obese
3. that's all there is to it
>>
>>24650676
>socially acceptable to be skinny
I meant: it's socially acceptable to make fun of someone for being skinny
>>
if you want to be thin get rid of vidya.
>>
>>24650654
Well I laughed at some of her jokes and I think that guy was being unfair. That's all.
>>
>>24647915
There's a saying in AA: "You can't get drunk if you don't take the first drink."

It's literally that simple: don't drink. Even A.A., despite their "powerlessness" bullshit, even says KISS--keep it simple, stupid.
>>
File: 1448611642141.jpg (108 KB, 722x574) Image search: [Google]
1448611642141.jpg
108 KB, 722x574
Fat hate thread? Fat hate thread.
>>
File: 1448614328962.jpg (355 KB, 525x3102) Image search: [Google]
1448614328962.jpg
355 KB, 525x3102
B..b...but I only eat 500 calories a day!
>>
File: 1448672131863.jpg (45 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1448672131863.jpg
45 KB, 640x640
Fucking shitlords, they don't know a beautiful heart really looks like!
>>
>>24650943
the stupidity of people will never cease to amaze me.
>>
File: 1448672933693.png (418 KB, 680x944) Image search: [Google]
1448672933693.png
418 KB, 680x944
S...S...Stop being faster than me! That's oppressive!
>>
>>24650916
yeah but the past is dead, guess where you're in?

the present.
>>
File: 1448619575079.png (237 KB, 968x750) Image search: [Google]
1448619575079.png
237 KB, 968x750
Those firefighters are just oppressive shitlords!
>>
>>24650943
>B..b...but I only eat 500 calories a day!
>tfw do that and dont lose weight
I mean I'm not fat but still, everything just locks up when i drop down to a certain weight
>>
File: Fat_Acceptance_1.jpg (15 KB, 321x300) Image search: [Google]
Fat_Acceptance_1.jpg
15 KB, 321x300
Negative double standards only apply to women!
>>
>>24650943
what is "cream"? is it milk? how can a cup of milk be 1500 calories
>>
File: Fat_Acceptance_2.jpg (25 KB, 500x295) Image search: [Google]
Fat_Acceptance_2.jpg
25 KB, 500x295
Remember everyone: it's genetics that determines whether you're fat or not. It's never how much you eat.
>>
>>24650451
I read your post and decided to give the video a chance. Made it a whole 90 seconds before I gave up. She's horribly unfunny, her "humor" is annoying and exactly what I would expect. Either you're a shill, or you've got a horrible sense of humor.
>>
>>24651042
see >>24650619
Calorie restricted diets are shit ways to stay skinny. They're good for losing weight quickly, but awful at keeping it off.
>>
File: Fat_Acceptance_4.jpg (83 KB, 720x807) Image search: [Google]
Fat_Acceptance_4.jpg
83 KB, 720x807
STOP BEING HAPPY! NO FUN ALLOWED EXCEPT FOR PEOPLE AT MY WEIGHT (WHICH BTW IS 600LBS)!
>>
>>24645440
Just stop eating anon. Count your calories, don't drink sugary drink. Keeping 2000 calories a day is easy. I'm 5'11 and 155lbs and have hypothyroidism. I can guarantee you losing weight is far more difficult for me than it is for you. This is coming from someone who was obese until adulthood and peaked at 250lbs.
>>
>>24651016
>the parents escaped
>but their 3 children were still trapped inside
>daughter 500lbs
There's a lot wrong with this
>>
>>24651097
If I dont eat carbs I hit a point ~every 3 days where everything is too hazy and I cant understand whats going on around me
makes driving a bitch

also proteins will make you retain muscle mass etc
>>
File: Fat_Acceptance_6.png (196 KB, 462x615) Image search: [Google]
Fat_Acceptance_6.png
196 KB, 462x615
HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SHITLORDS REDRAW FAT CHARACTERS SKINNY, EVEN THOUGH WE REDREW SKINNY CHARACTERS FAT! IT'S OKAY FOR US TO DO IT BUT NOT YOU!
>>
>>24644205
It's a bit different. Those things actually require you to do something. Not eating doesn't require to do shit.
>>
File: Fat_FAQs_2.png (226 KB, 764x599) Image search: [Google]
Fat_FAQs_2.png
226 KB, 764x599
Yep, let's legislate fat acceptance instead of eating a healthy diet and exercising. Instead, we'll lie about how much we eat and blame genetics.
>>
>>24651044
>>24651070
these have to be jokes.
>>
>>24651042
500 cals a day is very unhealthy. eat 200-500 cals below your basal metabolic rate (~2000cals)
>>
>>24651242
make me fgt
>>
File: There's a Pool In the Picture.jpg (60 KB, 528x360) Image search: [Google]
There's a Pool In the Picture.jpg
60 KB, 528x360
Okay, let's take a break and have some fun. Now, there's a pool in this picture. Can you find it?
>>
>>24651249
I found a hot tub
dunno why they're trying to hold sea life in it but whatevs
>>
>>24651062
Cream is cream, a byproduct of milk. It is the concentrated fat from milk. In other words, it's pure, condensed fat.

2%/ skim Milk is extremely healthy. High protein, high calcium and pottasium. hydrating. Milk is the nectar of the gods. I drink it all the time when I'm dieting and working out.
>>
File: Fat_FAQs_1.png (225 KB, 772x600) Image search: [Google]
Fat_FAQs_1.png
225 KB, 772x600
I'm going to ignore the fact that the majority of those people who fail to maintain long term FAT LOSS didn't eat a healthy diet and kept regular exercise for a minimum of 3 hours a week.

FUCK YOU, GENETICS!!!
>>
>>24651071
I've got a good sense of humour. I just went into the video with no pretenses or cynicism. I did say that I was guilty I enjoyed it. But it wasn't terrible.

whatever, comedy is largely subjective. if I was in a shitty mood today I might've hated it. I gave it a fair chance though
>>
>>24651281
maybe we can lift cows and drink directly from utters after exercise
>>
File: 1448609801762.jpg (120 KB, 703x558) Image search: [Google]
1448609801762.jpg
120 KB, 703x558
People should pay me to stay fat.
>>
File: 1KzSPAh.jpg (37 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
1KzSPAh.jpg
37 KB, 550x366
STOP DISCRIMINATING ME ON MUH GENETICS!!!
>>
File: B0q29uw.jpg (537 KB, 1450x2048) Image search: [Google]
B0q29uw.jpg
537 KB, 1450x2048
It's not the amount of food I eat. It's all about my genetics. Calories in, calories out is 100% bullshit.
>>
File: contemplating.png (170 KB, 333x337) Image search: [Google]
contemplating.png
170 KB, 333x337
>>24651372
>dat 2L cup

is it true that american McDonald's serve these?
>>
File: 1111111111111.png (437 KB, 500x577) Image search: [Google]
1111111111111.png
437 KB, 500x577
NO! IT NEEDS TO BE ALL ABOUT BIG, CURVY PEOPLE WITH BAD GENETICS LIKE ME WHO ONLY EAT 1 CALORIE PER DAY!
>>
>>24651133
yea unless you're hardcore, you've gotta eat some carbs. A big part of dieting is making sure it's manageable. You don't want to make things harder than they need to be or else you might quit the diet and lose your progress.

I mean, I've been losing weight these past months even though I eat icecream, fatty foods and candy. The point is, I eat them in moderation and always make sure my calories are right. If your calories are right, you can eat basically anything.
>>
>>24644154
Imagine we can create some medication that will make foods slide out before they can get digested for the duration of effectiveness.

We'd be millionaires selling that to people who like to eat but want to stay thin.
>>
>>24651420
Yep. That's considered a small size drink.
>>
>>24651441
>people push movement
>NO IT SHOULDNT BE ABOUT YOU THESE PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE IT INSTEAD
This sounds a lot like when they make Israel
>>
>>24651247
I have no intention of forcing you to do anything. I'm just trying to give you some helpful and true information. I used to eat very little too, and I just got skinny fat and weird looking. Never again.
>>
>>24651347
I kek'd very abruptly.
>>
>>24645097
Best attitude there is
>>
File: 140906768357[1].jpg (107 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
140906768357[1].jpg
107 KB, 576x768
>>24644154
Just stop fapping OP. Can you do that?
>>
>>24645097
fuck your supporters

enjoy your early death
>>
>>24651602
Oh no, he won't live to see his children abandon him.
>>
>>24644641
something seem off with her hair and skin
>>
>>24651565
it is moderately healthy for someone to fap, whereas being fat does nothing but literally kill you physically and socially fucking retard
>>
>tfw going to try lose weight again
>tfw going back to only drinking coffee and eating one meal a day
>>
>>24651565

fucking retard you could just try to fap less so you don't look like a fucking zombie because you fap 5 times a day

the same with eating
>>
>>24651441

>victim of vitriolage

This practice really intrigues me. A presumably attractive woman gets disfigured because a bunch of guys decided that she was acting too much of a roastie. I guess she'll know how useful the 'just be yourself' advice is now.
>>
If you're fat you're stupid. It's really that simple.
>>
File: 1396773766328.jpg (52 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1396773766328.jpg
52 KB, 499x499
>>24651441
is anyone else thinking of fapping to the bottom left?
>>
File: fat_shaming.png (90 KB, 539x919) Image search: [Google]
fat_shaming.png
90 KB, 539x919
>>24651016

Do you think they just let the fire burn down the whole house with the landwhale in it, like what happened to Gilbert Grape's mom?
>>
>>24651830
you utter degenerate. You are a traitor to evolution.
>>
>>24651249

What is that one fat woman's arm just resting awkwardly against the dude's crotch?
>>
>>24651850
Except Gilbert's mom was dead before they burnt the house.
>>
File: 1427649728149.png (203 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
1427649728149.png
203 KB, 495x495
>>24651977
dont care fag

some fat girls carry their fat well, like that one. waist still narrower than hips, nice tits, probably a big, round ass

some girls who are the same level of fatness just look like big spheres.
>>
>>24651602
>implying early death is a bad thing
>>
>>24644154
everyone has things that help them deal with stress. These things can be addictive. Saying "just stop eating" makes you sound retarded. That's like "just stop doing meth" "just stop drinking alcohol" "just stop smoking cigarettes". it makes you seem like an ignorant child when you think people can just stop addictions. They need support networks and proper techniques to handle their stress and resort to smoking, drinking, eating, etc
>>
>>24652069
you filthy enabler.
>>
File: 1427371846649.jpg (13 KB, 200x215) Image search: [Google]
1427371846649.jpg
13 KB, 200x215
>>24652284
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE

why you so mad man? i dont like the skinny ones, you can have them, more for you
>>
File: 1445208216035.jpg (129 KB, 694x1024) Image search: [Google]
1445208216035.jpg
129 KB, 694x1024
>>24644205
Basically this

You see, fatbros, these people will hate us no matter what. this picture proves it. But not only that, they hate us more than anything.
Someone could be rude or spit in their face and they will still hate us more.
Someone could destroy their property or assualt them and they will still hate us more.
Someone could rape their loved ones or go on a killing spree and they will still hate us more.
Someone could cause the deaths of millions and destroy entire galaxies and they will still hate us more.

We could be kind and helpful to them and they will still hate us. And if we were to succeed in getting fit after however long it takes they will still hate us to the bitter end if they ever found out we were fat at some point.

But we are all going to die at some point and the only thing we can do until we meet our fate is try to be as happy as possible. If you believe that getting fit will help you be happier then by all means go for it, but if it doesn't would you continue just to keep up the facade for those that despise you?

I've tried many times to reach my goal but after a few weeks I remember that I have no reason to continue. Why waste 2-3 hours of my day working towards a goal that would satisfy no-one. I will have used up my time and still be slowly moving towards my death and the "fatty-haters" will still hate me, no matter how fit I get.

Bros, maybe you shouldn't try to get fit, because they're still going to call us names, and put us down for ever having breathed the same air as them. Just try to be happy, because one day they'll be dust too.
>>
>>24652069
Nigga fat is fat. Have some self respect.
>>
>>24652432
but some fats look a lot more fucked up than others

some fat girls are a kind of wide-hips-big-tits fat that just turns me on and there is nothing i can do about it.

i will say it's a rare thing though, the majority of fatties look like shit, but some of them just really get to my dick
>>
>>24652538
You must have low self-esteem

celibacy > fat chicks
>>
>>24652598
i disagree

i find qt faced fat girls with big tits and wide hips a lot more appealing than the girls in the 10/10 threads

why is it so impossible to grasp that different people like different shit?
>>
No thigh gap, no D
>>
Just ate a whole family sized pizza with little caesars breadsticks I'm 5'5" and I weigh 343lbs.
Help me.
>>
>>24652693
man, these are the posts that make me feel like i'm not completely fucked being 5'7 and 215

thank you
>>
File: 1427268951685s.jpg (9 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1427268951685s.jpg
9 KB, 211x246
>>24652725
>feeling good by putting others down
that's just disgusting
>>
>>24652693
Assuming you're male, statistics show that you have around a 1% of returning to a normal weight.

So you should probably kill yourself.
>>
>>24652765
well he's not COMPLETELY fucked, but it will take him considerably more time and effort to get into shape than me
>>
File: 1415100361482.jpg (23 KB, 645x778) Image search: [Google]
1415100361482.jpg
23 KB, 645x778
>>24652769

Is there a site or table that lists these statistics? I'd like to look up my odds.
>>
>>24652670
new meme plz
>>
>>24644154
>tfw underactive thyroid
I allegedly gained 10 pounds since September but I'm still only 6'0" 160 lbs.
>>
>>24652811
Forgot what it is exactly, but it's around 1 in 100 obese men will ever return to an average weight. For women it's 1 in 124.

So basically if you're obese you're almost certainly fucked.
>>
I disliked and flagged just because of thumbnail. Didn't even bother to listen to the content. What a shame that the video had to be made by normies making normie-tier thumbnails.
>>
>>24652851
Tumblr might explode with rage
>>
File: 1442794000068.jpg (99 KB, 720x538) Image search: [Google]
1442794000068.jpg
99 KB, 720x538
If you're not fat and also not ugly as sin, you're a fucking normie
>>
>>24653179
I'm thin and attractive. I'm nowhere near normie status though.
>>
>tfw fat
>steadily losing weight
>somehow get a gf
>no more motivation to lose weight

wat do
>>
>>24653310
She'll leave you for Chad eventually. Keep losing weight you fat fuck. That way you have more of a chance of keeping her.
>>
>>24653310
is gf fat?
Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.