[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 710x510) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 710x510
> be me
> spend most of my time alone watching shitty sitcoms
> go out occasionally on weekends with a few people
> no real friends left, I usually have to initiate hanging out
> too normal to be a robot, too robot to be a normie
> have hope for future but at same time seems so bleak

How do I learn to appreciate the few friends I have left? My self esteem is so low but I occasionally can get past it.

> wake up depressed
> gain some motivation and look towards the horizon
> run into obstacles
> back to thinking things will never go my way
> acne scars, greasy, spotty beard, gaining weight
> home from work, back to sitcoms where there's closure
> repeat
>>
>>24644044
If you like consuming media at least find something more ambitious than sitcoms (which are normie oriented, like most tv shows)
>>
>>24644098
Any recommendations? I'm a pretty shitty filmie cause I love film but just have a stupid fascination with sitcoms, as shitty as things get in sitcoms it seems the characters always have each other. They'll do the right thing. Humans just aren't like that man
>>
>>24644044
Take control of your weight situation while it's still manageable. The last thing you want to do is wake up as a complete fat fuck and hate your life.

As far as the obstacles go, remember that obstacles are things that are meant to be conquered. The best way to stave off depression is to pick up hobbies or interests that bring you joy. It sucks at first, just think local and act global with respect to your own life.

Appreciation for your few friends goes a long way. Tell them you appreciate them (face-to-face). It matters hearing it sometimes. Just don't go overboard.
>>
File: 1446489984062.jpg (172 KB, 668x716) Image search: [Google]
1446489984062.jpg
172 KB, 668x716
What sitcoms do you like friend?
>>
>>24644189
Thanks man means a lot, I know this board can be sappy at times but it definitely helps to know others are fighting the good fight. I think realistically I need to quit smoking pot. I used to go on about how it's not addictive but shit I'm so addicted. My issue is that I have horrible insomnia so I'm stuck with the following options:

> Constant weed smoking with no motivation to make my life better
> terrible insomnia until I become a shell of a human again
> addicted to sleeping pills

I think if I were to quit smoking then I would get my motivation back and stop time traveling, but it's been my safety net for like 5 years now
>>
>>24644240
Everything hahah, oh man where to start. Recently a lot of Malcolm in the middle and just finished Twin Peaks, friends, parks and rec, the office, himym etc
>>
>>24644044
>> be me

be new
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.