[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw there are insecure losers on this board that would never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: sexybabes.jpg (89 KB, 732x1280) Image search: [Google]
sexybabes.jpg
89 KB, 732x1280
>mfw there are insecure losers on this board that would never want a gf that dresses like this, because "it's slutty"
>mfw they're intimidated by a woman simply showing her thighs

You do realize women and MEN showed their thighs all the time in ancient times, right? Or were Greek, Roman, Sumerian, Native American, and Viking women all sluts too? Even your "pure asian women" wore dresses with their thighs exposed.
>>
>>24643879
Those shoes, they're basically saying "do it faggot" to any depressed manlet.
>>
>>24643879
>Or were Greek, Roman, Sumerian, Native American, and Viking women all sluts too?
probably

there were lots of women sleeping around and then claiming god impregnated them
>>
>>24643879
They're just dressed ridiculously.

You can dress sexy and show some thigh without looking like a cheap streetwalking prostitute.
>>
>sexybabes.jpg

lol theyre not even hot
they got no ass
>>
>>24644022
Sorry they're not fat jiggaboos whores from your rap videos, trayvon
>>
>>24644157
Why not just fuck a skinny guy?
>>
I'm not intimidated by it, or really that opposed to them wearing it. They obviously have the right to dress however they want. But I think there's some validity in the viewpoint some religious communities have that keeping the more sensual parts of your body concealed might encourage purer connection between two people.
>>
>>24643879
When they dress like that i wanna fuck them even harder. Sluts turn me the fuck on.
>>
>>24644320
you sound weak and easily manipulated
>>
>>24644498
low test beta
>>
>>24643879
Women dress like that so a man will pick them up or give them atrention. If they already have a man and still dress like that, it is something that her bf should be concerned about
>>
>>24643879

'insecure' is just a codeword for 'not chad'

you're right, i'm not chad and i don't want a gf who goes to slut clubs and throws herself at chad like a filthy whore

whoop whoop what a surprise lol
>>
>>24643879
There's a difference between having a bit of legs shown or wear something that end near the ass, you vulgar decadent pig
>>
>>24644254
You must be homosexual
>>
I don't want a gf whos going to fuck other guys.

>LOL omg insecure loser.

Reminder never to take a bitch seriously.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.