[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spent 3 weeks trying to pluck up the courage to ask out this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 500x366
>spent 3 weeks trying to pluck up the courage to ask out this girl at work
>genuinely liked her as a person, the first girl I've ever met that I felt I could actually >be myself< around
>pussied out asking her out time and time again despite that we were working alone together for hours every day and she was giving me signals to go for it
>just got a call from my boss and i'm fired

Shit guys. This is really hitting me hard. I don't give a shit about losing the job but that girl actually made me look forward to going to work, and now I will never see her again. Damn.

I'm sure no one cares. Sorry, I just felt the need to share my pathetic story.
>>
>>24643865
Call her and ask. You have nothing left to lose now that you won't have to see her everyday if she says no.
>>
Just show up to work like nothing happened
>>
File: favorite.png (84 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
favorite.png
84 KB, 256x256
>>24643889
>>24643865
I made the mistake of asking out a coworker that i saw everyday. Turns out we made better friends. Since you dont work there, I say more power to you!
>>
>>24643889
I never got her number ;_;
>>
what'd you get fired for? at first i assumed she would file a sexual harassment complaint with HR but i guess not
>>
>>24644268
Was late to much
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.