[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Last Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Hey there, /r9k/

How are you doing? Is your day going well? Have a problem you want advice on, or simply want to vent? Is there anything interesting you'd like to share?

Whatever you have, this is the thread for you. Come in here, feel comfy, feel welcome and forget for a bit.

And remember - you are the reason the sun smiles.
>>
File: 1353188893986.jpg (20 KB, 236x250) Image search: [Google]
1353188893986.jpg
20 KB, 236x250
Have a bump for good intentions.
>>
>>24643778
Why do you support this thread?
>>
File: 1446694684548.jpg (41 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1446694684548.jpg
41 KB, 640x360
My friend is spending more and more time with his girlfriend than with our 2 man team and I'm afraid he's gonna be keked since it's a long distance relationship. What do.
>>
>>24643975
Are you really scared of that? Or that you might lose your friend?

Do you know his special someone well? Why not get closer with her? If he is your friend, trust him on his judgement. You might make a friend in stead of losing one.
>>
Im feeling pretty good, had tonselitis for the past few days and it sucked like hell, going back to school on wednesday so eh, kinda shitty about how much work I'll need to catch up on but thats life
>>
>>24644139
That sounds terrible. I hope you're feeling better now.

And I am sure you'll do just fine with school. Where are you studying that you think a week of missed work could overwhelm you?
>>
>>24644228
Eh, well not much, Geography and english may suck but the rest shouldnt be bad
>>
Woke up at 5 in the evening, feel groggy and depressed. Weight loss not going well, every time I see myself in the mirror or look down I feel sick. I fucking hate myself, place I was working got bankrupted and I'm jobless again. I don't have money, no one to fall back to. I wish I could die painlessly in my sleep
>>
>>24644305
I remember my classes in geography well, and not with kindness. But I struggled and hurdled and saw it through. I am sure you'll be able to as well.

>>24644398
That sounds awful, anon. I am very sorry you've been struck by such an unfortunate series of events. I hope dearly that things work out for you.
I have little advice on your other problems, but I think I can help with your weightloss, if you will take it.
>>
>>24644449

I'm doing everything right expect the diet part man. I can't stop eating and getting drunk when I'm depressed and I'm fucking depressed all the time. No advice can help me, I need to get myself out of this myself.
>>
I always get my hopes up when anything remotely related to a girl comes up. How do I stop this? I think maybe once in the past 6 years, something has gone in my favor.
>>
>>24644139

Tonsillitis sucks. Hope you're feeling better.

~

Going to greentext because cbf writing:

>robot for a long time
>went from being KVNEET to going to uni and getting a job
>work as advertising exec in great agency.
>on the agency's most prestigious accounts.
>account team performs extremely well.
>clients love us and new clients are pretty much lining up out the door to work with us.
>fantastic career prospects
>great income
>rent a nice apartment with my girlfriend and enjoy a stable relationship
>feel absolutely dead inside
>no emotions, no wants, no desires
>just a machine putting out work
>feels like there is constantly an itch in my personality that I just can't scratch.
>>
>>24644507
Thank you and I am anon; as for advice have you tried taking up a hobby? It might fill the void
>>
>>24644482
I see. Then, anon, know that you have my belief and my most warm wishes. Trust in yourself, as I do.

>>24644502
It is not bad to hope, anon. I believe it to be the purest of emotions. And if it has worked out for you once, trust that it will again.

>>24644507
Did you choose this direction or did others do it for you? There is no right way to live your life, and if you're dissatisfied now, find the reason for it. Do not be afraid to lose your comfort, it is worth naught if you are not content.
>>
File: 2841034-2000113560-i-kno.jpg (21 KB, 560x516) Image search: [Google]
2841034-2000113560-i-kno.jpg
21 KB, 560x516
>>24644713

Wish I actually had friend irl so I wouldn't actually became an alcoholic in the first place. Seriously I can't take loneliness anymore.
>>
>tfw no bf/gf/friend
Where can I meet people who wanna talk about games and stuff... I'm not big on sports or cars or other hobbies. I've never had any friends who were into the same stuff as me and I want to find some...
>>
>>24644892
Cons maybe. Sometimes theres just some groups of gamers in some places and orthers there arent, up to luck really
>>
>>24644832
I can't be there for you, but I can be here. Come tomorrow as well, and hopefully feel a little bit connected, even if for a brief moment.

>>24644892
Are gamers limited to only one place? They are people, and people can be found everywhere. Don't be afraid to speak up of your own interests, just because they go against the status quo. A person is made of many layers, even if they are not evident immediately.
>>
>Be October
>Been planning a way to get qt to break up with jer bf for me for months
>All her friends are in on it
>Breaks up with abusive weirdo bf
>We date
>Ignores me it's basically a long distance relationship
>I confront her a week ago
>She gets pissed that she gets to ignore me irl but I can't
>Get in fight, break up
I wanted to go far with her desu, this kinda stuff seems to hapoen with every relationship of mine, relate anyone?
>>
>>24645230
It might be that it was too early for her to start a new relationship. People often need a time to cool off before they are ready to commit again.

But if it seems to happen to you frequently, it might be worth exploring your own parts in the relationships.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.