[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do normies come here to troll? is it because their lives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 1432383657614.jpg (19 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1432383657614.jpg
19 KB, 225x225
why do normies come here to troll?

is it because their lives are actually pathetic enough that they'd feel a need to do that?

could it be that in spite of having sex and jobs and friends they're still miserable, terrible people who hate their lives and will never be happy?

kind of makes me glad to be a robot tb-h fa-m
>>
>>24643204
I do it cuz robots are the funny kind of autistic
>>
Nothing is sharper than suffering, nothing is sweeter than to have suffered.

- Meister Eckhart
>>
>>24643204
Robots are just too funny
>>
>>24643204
Same reason people watch Jerry Springer, because watching miserable people makes more fortunate people feel better about themselves. The fact that coming here to brag about how awesome their lives are is analogous to getting into a financial pissing match with a homeless person flies over their heads.
>>
>>24643250
>>24643278

sorry your shitty job and bad relationship make you feel so empty and miserable that you feel a need to do this, fa-m
>>
>>24643315
Dude I my life is going hella good right now just got a new car, new better paying job and im working on getting a gf
>>
>>24643344

and yet despite those things you're still a miserable person who will never be happy

hence you coming here

how does that feel, normie?
>>
File: 1441695018732.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
1441695018732.gif
2 MB, 425x481
It's not surprising that the typical dumb NEETfag has no understanding of basic human psychology.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schadenfreude

> pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.

This is particularly pleasurable if you're a past NEET and come here to soak in your past misfortunes from people not smart enough to rise above them.
>>
>>24643265
Jesus Christ, that is NOT Kawaii
>>
I'm glad when normalfags come here to troll because it confirms for me that normalfags are terrible shit scum, which is nice to be reminded of from time to time

The worst thing ever would be if normies came here and acted nice and friendly and pleasant, then i might actually start to believe that I'm the cause of my problems and that normies are legitimately better than me

Instead they just come here and act like miserable shits, so i'm like, nope, it's all on them for being terrible
>>
>>24643384

this seems like a nice pastime for miserable people who are never going to be happy no matter what they achieve

how does it feel to know that no matter what you accomplish or achieve you'll still always feel empty, unhappy, and worthless fa-m?
>>
Because on some level, they have lost belief in their way of life and think that the robot life is where it's at.
>>
>>24643368
It makes me laugh that you need to justify my actions by assuming I'm unhappy. Your my guilty pleasure, kinda like watching E! Channel
>>
File: peperoo.jpg (175 KB, 563x1000) Image search: [Google]
peperoo.jpg
175 KB, 563x1000
It's a bit like going to the zoo.
>>
>>24643384
>Anglos lack natural mischief capabilities so they have to loan the word for the very concept of Schadenfreude from Germans
pathetic
>>
If I say horrible things about my bf on r9k all day, and fight with anonymous strangers about the fact who are mad about my vagina, it's like I actually went through with an honest confrontation, without the consequence of him punching my face.
>>
>>24643444

I like that you're still here trying to convince yourself that you're happy, even as you admit that coming here is your way of avoiding your own misery

Like every second you spend here is another second you avoid spending looking into the gaping void of misery that is your normie life
>>
>>24643412

This honestly

I mean IDK if they're all miserable but they ARE definitely assholes, it helps reconfirm my desire to not associate with them IRL

It also makes me feel better about myself I guess, like, whatever else is wrong with me, at least i'm not one of these assholes
>>
>>24643537
Well Whatever you have to tell yourself to help you sleep at night
>>
>>24643315
I just think you're funny, my life overall is really good. Sister just got married, introduced my girlfriend of two years to my family and they love her, and my job isn't bad either. You're just funny, you response to this should you choose to respond at all is gonna be funny and you know it too.
>>
The same reason I go to the zoo now and then.
>>
>>24643683
>Sister just got married, introduced my girlfriend of two years to my family and they love her, and my job isn't bad either.

I like how every normie has some list of 'good things' going on in their life that they know is supposed to make them happy, but really they're still miserable cunts who hate getting out of bed in the morning

but they still update the list of 'good things' because they have to be able to repeat it to other normies to reassure each other that they're still normies

it's like watching The Death of Ivan Illych play itself out in real time
>>
File: 1417501121129.png (204 KB, 516x526) Image search: [Google]
1417501121129.png
204 KB, 516x526
>>24643204
Trolledja
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 385x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 385x400
Schadenfreude to be honest family

>tfw fucked 15 girls
>tfw had an asian qt deepthroat till the balls
>tfw blonde 6.1' white man
>tfw 7 and a half inches
>tfw /fit/
>tfw being sociable is easy
>tfw im just beeing myself
>>
>>24643683
>my life overall is really good
>here are some things society considers good for people
>not one thing that's a bit strange or interesting
>no explanation for why these things would make me happy
You brainwashed fuck.
>>
>>24645765
>Your family approving and getting along with your romantic relationship is meaningless
>Enjoying your job is meaningless

typical beta robot attitude
>>
>>24643204
>why do normies come here to troll?

I used to be a robot, robots on the internet are more tolerable than normies. IRL too actually, they just tend to do boring/children stuff like play games or whatever.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.