[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you edomites repented for your crimes against God and his chosen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 8690487927_59be6a3061_b.jpg (183 KB, 860x484) Image search: [Google]
8690487927_59be6a3061_b.jpg
183 KB, 860x484
Have you edomites repented for your crimes against God and his chosen?
>>
THAS RITE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l8XYEDuluI

so based
>>
What do black robots think of these guys?
>>
>>24643186
>Shakespeare was black.
>the white man will fall turn the year 2000

what do you think?
>>
I think these guys are really just assholes. They're like those red black and green back to africa negroes who talk about black supremacy for payback on whitey.
It seems that they're driven by hatred and have nothing better to say than "the world's gonna end and we're going to be the chosen who fuck you in the ass so roll over and take it bitch cause there's nothing you can do."
Like I bet they would shun someone who wanted to learn from their point of view and just call them devils
>>
>>24643039
>tfw the Hebrew Israelites will be the last line of defence against Chinese expansionism

God speed descendants of Judah.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.