[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you have a strong jaw you are not a robot.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Qfpg4Ve.jpg (11 KB, 400x358) Image search: [Google]
Qfpg4Ve.jpg
11 KB, 400x358
If you have a strong jaw you are not a robot.
>>
>>24642882
I agree, weak chin is the most beta/robot trait you can have. It's a death sentence.
Currently trying to work up the courage to go to a doctor for a chin implant
>>
What if you have a strong jaw but were born with three arms?
>>
No I have a strong jaw and it wasn't too noticeable, and mine is Chad tier.
Then I just started lifting harder and boxing 24/7, my neck got thick as fuck (and when I mean thick, I mean extremely thick)
And it really changed my whole appearance and how people treated me

Certainly pulling more one night stands nowadays though

Get surgery and lift, or just stick out your lower jaw if you're a low test beta
>>
>>24642975
What kind of lifts make your neck thick?
>>
>>24642975
>stick out your lower jaw if you're a low test beta
how exactly do you mean that? wouldn't it look weird if I just hold my jaw up/in front manually all the time?
>>
>>24643004
I do lots of deadlifts, neck bridges, wrestling and boxing.
I also have high test levels so my androgenic muscles (neck, traps, delts etc) grow really quick

It's all about volume, I'm talking 7 days a week brutal as fuck training
>>24643051
It would be better than looking like Dave grohl pre beard

Just make sure you breathe through your nose, or get braces
>>
File: bubba.jpg (154 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bubba.jpg
154 KB, 1280x720
>>24643051
Ask this guy
>>
>>24643082
I train six days a week and do deadlifts twice a week (used to do them 3 times a week when I was doing Starting Strength). Haven't noticed my neck thicken.
>>
>>24643120
Get your test levels checked, my neck is fucking scary and I'm only pulling 5 plate 1rm

You could also try neck bridges, they'll help you from getting knocked out in boxing too
>>
>>24643082
>>24643085
hm I think I start doing that because it actually seems to visibly improve my face/profile when I do that instead letting it hang.
If I think about it, it seems like the muscles to hold the jaw up just are to weak from beeing a disgusting mouthbreather subhuman as a child
>>
>>24643051
I do it subconsciously now, it's been about 5 years since I started.
The scary thing is that lots of people consider me attractive, if I started resting my jaw where it should be people would think my face got fucked up or something.
Not to mention that I probably can't maintain a 100% uptime on it so it must be unnerving for people when they blink and I go from a 3.5/10 to a 7/10.
>>
>>24643202
Press your tongue against the roof of your mouth, it pulls in your saggy neck too.
That's proper mouth posture.
Now don't forget to work your neck.
>>
>>24643209
>>24643241
Ok thank's for the advice man, the difference it makes is extreme.
So you just started to keep the jaw like that all the time? How do you keep it while talking?

Also what are some neck exercises (exercise names for me to google) ?
>>
>>24643328
>So you just started to keep the jaw like that all the time? How do you keep it while talking?
It's not possible
so that's one of the times I mentioned where it loses its effect
>>
>>24643328
>>24643346
You can stick out your jaw while talking though.
>>
>>24642962
This is VERY important to consider
>>
>>24642962
Please jerk me off<3
>>
>>24642975
Strong jaw and girls still hate me
>>
OP IS LlTERALLY A MOUTHBREATHlNG GENETICALLY INFERIOR FAGGOT
>>
>have strong jaw
>never leave the house
Its not really doing me much good
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.