[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you miss the 90s?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Internet-firstdiscovery.jpg (58 KB, 404x475) Image search: [Google]
Internet-firstdiscovery.jpg
58 KB, 404x475
Do you miss the 90s?
>>
nah I just miss the carefree youth that so quickly passed me by, sigh
>>
>>24642652
As far as the internet culture goes, yes. Except the atrocious speeds. Other than that, if you weren't online in the mid-to-late 90s, you're a fucking normie in my book.
>>
>>24642835
i went through a long despair because me carrying my youth ideals into the adult life. which is the complete opposite of youth life. i spent 23rd, 24th and half of my 25th year of life in complete depression. i'm kind of starting to get bearings back now. just trying to find the ambition to do something other than be an opiate addict posting on 4chan all day
>>
>>24642652
No life was terrible for me

>parents would talk shit about eachother so I can join their side
>mom would ocassionally call me stupid and that I'm not her son anymore and smacks me
>get bullied at school a lot
>>
>>24642652
The only thing I miss about it is no social justice warriors. Eveything else was shit. I don't know why people talk so highly of the 90s. It was a shit decade I lived through all of it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.