[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you force a woman to have a child she doesn't want?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Forced_Marriage_UnitIMG.jpg (299 KB, 1222x713) Image search: [Google]
Forced_Marriage_UnitIMG.jpg
299 KB, 1222x713
Would you force a woman to have a child she doesn't want?

Is he justified in abandoning a child she didn't want and that was forced on her, as it takes an unbearable toll on her life in terms of costs, stress and time wasted on it that could she could pursue making herself happy, and is she justified in killing the one who abused her?
>>
>>24642493
>Is he
Is she. Duh!
>>
It would be a form of capital punishment. For what, I can't think of atm. But they would still be subject to genetic screening.
>>
>>24642722
If there are no living family members, a woman convicted of [x] will be subject to carry out a full term pregnancy in order to end her bloodline after birth. After her bloodline is ended she is executed.

But [x] of course is something so bad I can't even imagine it.
>>
>>24642817
>end her bloodline
>with a child that continues the bloodline

Eh?
>>
>>24643095
No the baby dies in front of her numbnuts.
>>
>>24642722
>>24642817
So children are disgusting pieces of shit everyone should get rid of?
>>
>>24643136
If someone killed a kid I don't want in front of me, they'd just be doing me a favor. That's why we 9th month abortions.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.