[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KIM HAS DIABETES Haha, feels good not to live the rich and hedonist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2.png (190 KB, 458x353) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
190 KB, 458x353
KIM HAS DIABETES
Haha, feels good not to live the rich and hedonist lifestyle :)
>>
>>24642394
Source

Asjfyejevdifbdkd
>>
>>24642423
/watch?v=yJIHoMnwS-8

feels gud man
>>
Fortunately Kanye's dick is full of insulin.
>>
>>24642394
fat is sexy
>>
You mean the scare she had for ratings on keeping up?
Yeah that wasn't real.
>>
>>24642394
Except her doctor literally called her on the show and said it was a false alarm dumb fuck.
>>
>mfw I have diabetes and I'm not filthy rich
Cruel, cruel world.
>>
>>24642621
This. Anons always post threads trying to be like "CELEBS BTFO" and none of it is true.

Bitter faggots.
>>
>>24642394

Theres no sex tape of her mother :S
>>
>>24642394
I'm watching the show right now and its fucking with me

In the old episode Kylie and Kendall are young and innocent and they're all a family with Bruce there. Now Bruce is caitlyn they're divorced and everyone in that family now has a name that starts with a "ck" sound and its weird. Chris Kiley kendall Kim Caitlin khloe kourtney like wtf. And the young kids got plastic surgery and posed nude.

Its depressing but khloe is surprisingly hot as fuck
>>
>>24644118
Does anyone understand this
>>
>>24644118
>Giving a shit about their family
>>
preggo kim is best kim
>>
>>24642394
literally who?

why are you faggots even responding to this shitty thread anyway?

I'm only making this one time because i'm genuinely curious.
>>
>caring or even watching this shit

I want normies to leave.
>>
When is her mom's sex tape coming out?
>>
Tfw you will never be Scott. Bet he fucks the mom on the side too2bh
>>
>>24642394
Gestational diabetes you fuckwit. Please kill yourself
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.